Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid- Lotion Sunblock SPF 30

3.7

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Steareth 100, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Steareth 2, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Polyester 7, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Mannan, Capryloyl Glycine, Trideceth 6, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract

on 6/27/2015 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I normally have clear skin, but it's very sensitive and acne prone. Because my current skin routine lacks SPF I've been looking for a product that provides that while keeping my skin clear. From La Roche Posay Sunscreen to BB with spf, they all made me breakout. I saw this in the store and was a bit skeptical but I decided to give it a try. The first 3 days my skin was clear and I thought this would be my HG sunscreen.. Then I broke out like crazy on the fourth day :( Now I'm off to try Cerave Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30.

on 6/21/2015 3:31:00 AM

Absolutely cannot say enough good things about this stuff. While I use the SPF 60 because my skin's so fair and prone to burning easily, and it works wonderfully. My skin's dry to the touch within a minute or two of applying, and it stays that way all day. I can easily apply it before putting on my makeup with no worries. I also have very sensitive combination skin, and this is the only face sunscreen that's never given me a rash or breakouts. Wouldn't hesitate to stock up on this stuff once my current supply runs out.

on 6/17/2015 10:01:00 AM

I am definitely in love with this product! I love it how it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face and it's absolutely great under makeup! If you have acne prone skin like I do, I would definitely recommend for you to try it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG Face sunscreen. I love that it leaves your skin with a matte (but not too dry) finish, so it's easy to use under makeup. I have very combination skin - flaky areas and then very oily areas. If my skin is feeling oily, I'll use this as my moisturizer or if my skin is feeling dry i'll use this on top of moisturizer. I've been using it for 2+ months now and it hasn't broken me out also since starting to use this, my acne marks & dark spots are definitely fading! I spend a lot of time outside walking to work (in NYC) so sun protection is very important. Highly recommend. It's also a reasonable price and you do get a lot.

I will note that like others have mentioned, sometimes there is a stinging on my face & under my eyes. It is usually when my face is feeling irritated already though

Burned my skin immediately had to wash it off

on 5/31/2015 10:27:00 PM

Broke me out unfortunately. I have very sensitive skin and I think the chemical sunscreens irritated my skin :(

on 4/21/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the sunscreen I use when I need a higher SPF because some of the foundations or BB creams I have used in the past have SPF 15 in it but that is not enough for me.

It dries very fast and doesn't leave an oily residue which I like. I also haven't experienced breakouts after I use it.

on 4/1/2015 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had to hunt this down a bit, but since I've been using it, it is my absolute go to. I do experience a slight burning sensation just under my eyes on my cheeks but it goes away after a little. That's really my only complaint. I haven't experienced pimples, rashes and I don't notice any offensive smell or white cast left on my face. Leaves my skin matte finish for about 18 hours and its excellent for every day use under makeup. Love it so much I went back and bought two more!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really impressed with this sunscreen. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin with dry spots here and there. It protects my skin really well from sun damage and keeps my skin looking oil free all day. I don't know what ingredient does that but usually sunscreens cause my skin to get really oily looking by mid day. I also like the fact that it is fragrance free. Why complicate things for sensitive acne-prone skin by adding fragrance? Anyway, this sunscreen did not irritate my skin at all.

on 2/6/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is amazing. I used to use Olay Sensitive Skin SPF 15, as recommended by Acne.org, but this one works so much better. It doesn't break me out at all. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make it red or anything and doesn't irritate my eyes which is always a major problem for me. The Olay one is a thicker cream and it ever so slightly might have contribute to my breakouts. This one works great over benzoyl peroxide and anything else without it feeling heavy or masky. It is a thinner liquid and doesn't really have that typical SPF odor. The thinner "fluid" texture almost makes it spread easier and absorb quicker without having to really work it in and cause irritation. It absorbs great and doesn't give you white streaks and when I go to the gym, it doesn't streak when I sweat. Why didn't they make this amazing sunscreen sooner? It is now the only one I regularly use. It is really great. I also like that it is SPF 30.