July 30, 2014 | 1150 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid- Lotion Sunblock SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by aimeeestfancy

would I buy this again? hell yes. every other sunscreen I've tried has broken me out like crazy this stuff has treated my very clog, acne prone skin very well

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by amcdermott76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a sunscreen that won't break me out for months. Mineral ones are recommended for my sensitive, rosacea skin, but they always end up clogging my pores. This sunscreen has been excellent on my face (except around the eyes-- I use a mineral one in that area). I haven't broken out, there is no redness or stinging, and the finish is amazing. Paula Begoun gave this a bad review due to some sensitizing ingredients and lack of antioxidants, but I have to disagree with her. If anyone were going to have a reaction to this product, it would be me, and I haven't had one. (IMO her sunscreens suck, anyway.)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Lostxinxwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works well with my oily skin, much better than the Elta MD sunscreen I previously used. True to the label it hasn't broken me out and my skin breaks out really quick with new products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by HelloMichi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as my daily sunscreen. Velvety texture, leaves a dewy finish without looking greasy. Apply 1/4 of a teaspoon. Doesn't exacerbate my oiliness and doesn't break me out AT ALL. Good under foundation/TM, doesn't pill. Does sting when it gets in your eyes (I'm a bike commuter so I sweat a lot) and tube opening can crust over. Will purchase again, relatively inexpensive and a tube lasts me a few months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was hesitant to try this after Neutrogena Sport Face caused the worst breakout of my life and I was pleasantly surprised that this formula holds to its blemish-free promise. This is a very matte sunblock-- even slightly powdery-- but I experienced no dryness on my dry-leaning combo skin. For the past week I've used it on its own over moisturizer, under makeup, and on my body. A small amount of its powdery whiteness collects in fine lines under my eyes and smile lines over the course of the day, but I brush it away without a problem. It doesn't undermine my makeup's longevity and although it claims to not cause breakouts, I cleanse with my Clarisonic nightly just to be safe. Its viscosity is pretty thin and spreadable-- I'd say it's comparable to tzatziki dip.
I can't speak to whether it causes flashback in photos unfortunately.
This is to be expected, but it does sting quite a bit if the sunblock migrates to my eyes.
The packaging is a sensible squeeze tube, so no complaints there. I think I'll buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really great sunscreen. Doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy & doesn't ball up under makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Bryanlear

This doesn't break me out i really like it. it is oil free but it actually makes your skin greasy though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

The one and only sunscreen that doesn't break me out! However, it does make me look shiny within a couple hours which can never be good :/ I will continue to purchase and use on my neck and ears/ days where I'm mostly out in the sun.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by alcMD2peds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Broke me out!!! I used it on vacation on my face, chest and upper back and within a week had at least 6 pimples on my chest where I rarely break out and my whole face was clogged. Such a disappointment. The search continues . . .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by skelsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this ..prob only SS that doesnt break me out ..have oily but sensitive skin