April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid- Lotion Sunblock SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really great sunscreen. Doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy & doesn't ball up under makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Bryanlear

This doesn't break me out i really like it. it is oil free but it actually makes your skin greasy though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

The one and only sunscreen that doesn't break me out! However, it does make me look shiny within a couple hours which can never be good :/ I will continue to purchase and use on my neck and ears/ days where I'm mostly out in the sun.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by alcMD2peds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Broke me out!!! I used it on vacation on my face, chest and upper back and within a week had at least 6 pimples on my chest where I rarely break out and my whole face was clogged. Such a disappointment. The search continues . . .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by skelsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this ..prob only SS that doesnt break me out ..have oily but sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by sherie90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought my second tube recently! This has worked great for me...under makeup mixed with my moisturizer. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and I haven't had breakouts as I have with other sunscreens on my face. No complaints from me!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by nthao09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very oily skin stay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am allergic to many sunscreens. This one make me break out on my neck where I have no acne problems. I hate neutrogena sunscreens break out every time. I pick up this one because of the Label Break out free.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by missa0137

I'm kind of confused..... When i first bought it it was pretty good but i also wasn't using it often. Then i decided to wear sunscreen everyday on my face so I did and after a few days when i wear it it started to feel warm slightly burning my face so I don't know if I should stop using it ... Any suggestions for another good face sunscreen for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jessido

Goes on clear, no white residue, doesn't break me out, affordable, bottle is user friendly. just haven't figured out if the ingredients are bad. I was using a hormone friendly sunblock with zinc oxide but the white residue was ridiculously bad. overall I'm happy with the Neutrogena, it was recommended in a magazine article as a preventive measure for future skin damage and aging for oily skin and I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by hannahdiamandis

I bought this product when i started using Retin-a acne treatment because I needed an oil free waterproof sunblock. As you may know, if you are using Retin-a without any sunscreen on, your face will burn very easily and begin to peel. This sunscreen did a great job of protecting my face from the sun and it also didn't cause me to break out at all. Also, it's waterproof which was perfect for when I had swimming practice. It didn't feel thick on my face and I didn't look like a mime after applying it. Overall I think this product is great for teenagers with acne prone skin who are looking for a light sunblock that won't cause their skin to breakout.