MAC Lasting Sensation

4.4

on 4/13/2013 12:19:00 PM

This is a fantastic shade of coral which pairs beautifully with many coral lipsticks, but also looks wonderful alone topped with gloss. I just wish that MAC would expand their cremestick liners and add bolder shades, as I prefer the swivel retractable packaging compared this version that requires sharpening.

on 3/3/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This liner looks so pretty worn with MAC's longwear lipglass in Persistent Peach and MAC's Fleur Power coral blush. For a richer coral color, after lining my lips, I use the pencil to fill them in and apply the gloss on top. I am excited about experimenting with different gloss shades with this liner. A nude gloss would also look great, Highly recommend!

on 12/10/2012 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This lip liner is such a beautiful coral orange that looks great on my pale neutral-cool skin tone. I love wearing this by itself for a matte satin finish, or underneath a pretty gloss like Revlon's Colorburst lipgloss in Papaya. I'm not sure if I would buy again though, as I have sworn allegiance to Prestige's Poppy lip liner, which is a similar shade.

on 11/13/2012 12:03:00 AM

I love this lip pencil. It is a beautiful coral shade that is nice all over the lip with a clear or pinky gloss, under coral or pink-coral lipsticks (I use under MAC Impassioned), or even under an orange-red lipstick such as MAC Lady Danger to bring out more of the orange tone. I've also worn it under MAC Good to Go to tone down the orange a bit. My skin is quite pale and I often don't look good in corals, but this works really well for me. One of my favorites and would definitely purchase again.

on 3/9/2012 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

orange is usually a poor choice for my olive skintone, but i've been on a coral kick lately. none of the lipliners i already owned were appropriate for that lipcolor direction. lasting sensation works like a charm with my new peachy & coral lipsticks/glosses without looking like a pumpkin. the texture & staying power are the same high quality as the rest of my mac pencils.

Popular Lip Liners