December 22, 2014 | 1605 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm currently trying to streamline my makeup routine to "something that takes attention away from the bottom half of my face but doesn't need liner, isn't drying, and smells good." I went on a cruise with family and noticed my cousin using this; it definitely has good coverage for a tinted balm. It gives the desired muting effect to my very pigmented lips; it's not shiny, and doesn't bleed over the lipline if applied conservatively. It has a fake peach scent, but not a sickly-sweet one. Unfortunately, it dries out my lips so badly that the top layer of skin peels off on its own. On to the next thing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Peachedpeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely hate this product. It doesn't hydrate my lips, it just turns it a glittery peach color. I don't know if I got a did or if this is just a glitter ball product. I definitely don't think this deserves the huge hype it has gotten in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupismyjam998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE baby lips! I'm pretty obsessed with Maybelline, and this is by far my favorite product by them! Also my favorite color of baby lips. This was the first tinted lip product I purchased, and it got me hooked! It's a very beautiful sheer nude/orange for the spring or summer, with a hint of light shimmer. I've had three tubes already and definitely will be purchasing more! Overall, amazing job, Maybelline, and keep making great baby lips lines!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by janef123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't worth the hype.
Pros: Inexpensive, fairly pigmented
Cons: Dried out my lips, feels kind of grainy, smells way too perfumey, color doesn't look good on me (too frosty)
I don't think it's a good product, I have used it at least 20 times, and I can safely say I don't like it, but for the price, it's okay, and it might look good if you had a cool undertone as opposed to a warm one like me. But this product DEFINIETLY dried out my lips. It's not anywhere close to the moisture of the EOS lip balm in sweet mint.
I wore it alone once and it looked WAY too frosty, but if I wore it with the baby lips cherry me, it looked pretty, but it also dried out my lips, so I would layer some sort of moisturizing lip balm underneath before applying the baby lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product is not as bad as some of these reviews are making it to be. For a cheap priced tinted lip balm what more can you ask for? It's sheer, smells like peaches and like every other lip balm, the moisture eventually fades so you have to reapply. I don't see why anyone would expect a tinted lip balm to perform as a YSL lipstick or something. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by HelloMichi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very unique product as it's almost a mix between a lip balm and lipstick. I fell in love with this shade; an ever so peachy nude. It feels so creamy and moisturizes my lips well. I do wish this variety had spf and came in a sturdier and less childish packaging. But boy does this stuff smell great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Kayface

I have loved this product from the first moment I got my hands on it. The colors can get a bit streaky if you add too much, but that's easily fixed. My only complaint was that it didn't help dry or cracked lips like chaptstick, but medicated versions have been created that I have yet to try. I intended to purchase those very soon. Over all I love the look, I love the taste and I love the feel.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really hopeful with product.But it didn't impress me at all. Maybe I should have gotten another flavor.My friend had the red one (not sure what its called) and she loved it. So the next time I went to Walmart I picked up the peach kiss. It didn't help for my chapped lips.But is faboulous after you moisturize with a more potent lip balm.It smells so yummy.And the packaging is cute also.It leaves behind a tiny bit of gloss.I've had it in my makeup bag for over a year and don't long to reach for it though.Again if you want to fix chapped lips, look somewhere else.If you just want to moisturize ,then this is the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by fmoosa80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is my 2nd baby lips. the first I had was the blue one, it was clear, with no fragrance or tint. but my review is for the purple called peach kiss. Bam bam BAM, This thing honestly gives me soft, the perfect natural colored, kissable lips. it's got a very nude frost, that looks just about right.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by katycatz

It smells great and the packaging like all the other baby lips is really pretty.
You can't really see it because its nude
I would not buy this again because it isn't the best lip product I have used but I'll give the other more pigmented color a try!