April 18, 2014 | 2028 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great! I love the pretty color it gives off and it smells amazing. It also gives me really good moisture throughout the day! Packaging is super cute with the colors together and I'll definitely repurchase. Was around $3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because everyone seemed to be raving about it but
having tried out this product I don't find it that great at all.

It's supposed to moisturise your lips and add a little tint to it and since I'm all about nude colours I decided to buy Peach Kiss, but it doesn't make any difference to my lip colour. All it does is add some shine to the lips and that's it.

Once applied to the lips the product does make your lips feel smooth and soft but at the same time it feels like you have put on a plastic film on your lips. Maybe it's because I have been using Carmex for years and years and when I use it I have this tingling sensation and my lips feel instantly hydrated.

I won't buy this again. It was a waste of money. If you are looking for a good lipbalm I recommend Carmex.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by fairplaytoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Baby lips. Where do I start. I'd heard of the hype - and my mum obliged by buying me a baby lips on a shopping trip - in the flavor Peach Kiss. I gave an overall rating of 5, with 5 in price and packaging. Here's why;

The packaging, the tube, is beautiful. It's great to look at which enhances the product. The logo looks nice, and well, it's great. It smells absolutely amazing, the peach sent is pretty cool. The color is nude, and worked well with my lips as they are sort of the same color, they're dark so it acted as a slight tint with gloss very well. I was really pleased with that.

The actual balm glided on smoothly, without any residue left and it wasn't too visible as mentioned before, another advantage. Something else to note is that after taking the balm away from my lips, the smell disappeared - some may not mind this and others might. If you enjoy the smell of the balm - I'd suggest a lipsmacker (not particularly good for lips), or EOS spheres (much better).

In conclusion, this was probably the best lip balm I've used so far - staying power; well my lips stayed supple even through dinner, for around 7 hours. It's also worth noting if you have damaged lips, it's better to buy more intensive lip care, but if your lips are OK condition, or slightly 'meh', then this is fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm isn't one of my favourites and I believe that the Baby Lips collection is slightly overhyped. The price for this lipbalm goes through the roof in Canada as one of them costs about $5-6 at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart. However, the packaging and smell is amazing! The packaging is easy to use and it is versatile; I can put one in my bag or in my pocket. The lip balm itself smells fruity or peach-like but it fades away once you have it on for a while. The formula itself isn't my favourite; my lips usually peel when I wear this product and it creates clumps of dead skin on my lips but I have a love-hate relationship with it. In my opinion, the product will only keep moisturized lips moisturized and will dry out already chapped lips. The colour is pretty in the tube and I bought it in hopes for the colour to be a sheer peach to complement my pink-toned lip but it looks very glittery and makes my lips look bronzy. The texture of this product is very nice and it gave me a nice first impression with it. It is very smooth and silky, slightly to the greasy side but not waxy at all! The lipbalm is somewhat longlasting on the lips and I usually reapply in 2-3 hours. Overall, this product is great for those who want a gloss for their nude lippies or ones who would like a lipbalm to maintain their moisturized lips. I would not repurchase this product again in this shade but I am willing to try the other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ThePrettyPinkRanger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love th color payoff and the moisture factor given by this product. The color is strong enough to be noticed but sheer enough to control layering and color vibrancy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love. This feels smooth and soothing going on, has a slight tint of color, and smells and tastes pleasant. This is not the least bit waxy or sticky and feels silky on. I love the way this swivels up like a lipstick and it feels fancier and much more girly than a plain old waxy Chapstick. I love lip balms and up until now EOS has been my favorite, but I much prefer this little lippie style instead of the bulky egg shaped one. These Baby Lips balms come in a large selection of shades and flavors so there is sure to be one suitable for everyone. I only picked up 1 to start with but now that I see what everyone has been raving about, I am going to get more. The packaging is energetic and youthful and really feels like it is targeted for the teen cosmetics user, but what the heck, I love the product so I'm going to use it anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by blueangelbear

This sheer nude lip balm makes me look really bad. The nude + sheer tint just doesn't work on top of my natural lip color. I never even knew my lips were that pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer in it so it really highlights your chapped lips. I would not get this again. I'm throwing this out right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was really moisturizing and the color wasn't too pigmented so it's perfect for when I go to school. For those who want a lot of color I wouldn't recommend this but it was perfect for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is super cute and, OVERALL, I think Baby Lips are nice, cheap, tinted lip balms, but I'm rating this particular shade lower. I had two of these (Grape Vine, Cherry Me) before getting this one bc I was looking for something other than a berry tint. I wasn't expecting much color so was not disappointed in that aspect. It is sheer with a SLIGHT peachy sheen and I detect shimmer as well. I think the shimmer in this fries out my lips and isn't as moisturizing as the non-shimmers. This does initially go on smooth and shiny, but after it dries down, you're left with dry lips and silver shimmer particles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because I thought it would be a good tinted lip balm...but I was wrong. It wasn't very moisturizing and there was absolutely NO color pay off. Perhaps this would show up on someone with lighter lips. The only good thing was that it smells nice. Oh, and the packaging is cute. I'm sticking with my Revlon Lip Butters.