July 28, 2014 | 2032 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Highlighting Stick in Golden

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by flay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good highlighter- it makes my face look dewy and glowing. Golden also suits my skin tone well. Second highlighter I've ever bought, and first one that didn't have massive specks of glitter in it, ugh.
I picked it up at dollar tree, I think. Some dollar store. It was $3, and I'm pleased about the price. Total steal. I grabbed the last one, and will definitely repurchase if I see it again.
The container is pretty nifty- with the built in sharpener and all. I feel like I waste product when I use it, though.
My only real issue with this is its lack of staying power. I put it on my cheekbones quite generously at around 9am, and its reduced to some tiny glittery dots on my face by noon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I love this product. First product Revlon has come out with that works as an inner eye highlighter and adds a shimmery base to eye shadows. Only complaint is that is a little harsh to blend and tugs on my eye sometimes, but if you heat it up before applying, this isn't as bad. This shade is unique to the Summer 2012 collection. I emailed Revlon about their plans to make this a permanent shade, and they said no : (

So I bought a back up and have been looking for similar products. Is very similar in consistency to the double ended wax brow/highlighter pens, but not the same shades. Those are more bright gold and frosty pink. Also looked at NARS pencil in Hollywood, which is greasier, doesn't last as long, and is slightly lighter.

EDIT - decided I didnt like this. After awhile, it hardened and now won't blend like it used to : (

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I like this. I have been looking for a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes and this works nicely. I like it much better than the cream and liquid formulas because at the inner eye they tend to crease and move around too much. This also works on the brow bone for a really natural highlighter and is the perfect size to highlight down the middle of the nose and the bow of lip. Really subtle but nice and twists up so I don't have to sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by 1makeupaddict

this stick is so great and i love using it on the brow bone and on the inner eye area

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Highlighting stick in golden by revlon is a soft,shinny,gold pencil.It creates some gold highlights! The packaging is a plastic tube with a twistable gold pen.The texture is hard but soft on the application. You can use it: under the brow bone,on the top of the cheeks,on the eyes as well! It goes well with a bronzer or with a nice pink,peach,plum,mauve blushes! Last verry long! It's verry nice! It's verry subtle,you might think we can't see it,but we can see it! It's not shimmery,so it brings a nice golden glow! Could serve as a base,combined with a more shimmery highlight like candle light by too faced! Love it!