April 19, 2014 | 864 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst in Bellini

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by melumebelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like that this lip gloss isn't sticky, since that's the primary reason I'm not a huge fan of glosses.

I also like that it's a nice nude, but can also be applied over a lipstick with ease, making it quite versatile. I'm not a huge fan of nudes, and only own a few, but this is one that I'm glad I picked up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally got this for prom to match my peach/nude coloured dress and now it is a staple in my makeup bag. It goes great with my fair skin and it is quite glossy, which I love. Wonderful shade for summer, I will be repurchasing it when I run out for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipgloss, both the colour & the texture.

The colour on me is milky, nude. I wouldnt say its extremely glossy but its definitely glossy as opposed to matte. Its very neutral, which can be used over your nude lipstick or alone.
Applies easily, with little fuss. Im not such a fan of the extra long wand purely because you have less control than the smaller/shorter wands, but practice makes perfect.

Texture is good, not gritty or drying.
I think this is a great product, highly recommended however my one gripe is the smell!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Love this light peach lip gloss. It is moisturizing and works as an amazing top coat for nude lipsticks. When I have a smokey eye, the effects of this lip gloss on top of a nude just bump it up a notch. I like the packaging. This product is one of those great lip glosses that are not sticky. I can wear my hair down without having hair sticking to my lips.

I actually lost this gloss and bought Crystal Lilac Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss. That color is amazing as well. I hate repurchasing the same gloss, but I think I will make the exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by kcarrion

Beautiful color. Sheer peachy pink. I am not a fan of lip products cause they don't stay on, but this is nice, not sticky, and leaves a pretty hue on your lips. Very wearable for summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I really wanted to love this.The color looked really pretty.Unfortunately, it was to light & milky of a color for my lips =(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color!!!! The gloss and staying power is amazing! It's so nice over pink lipsticks or any brighter shade that you want to make shinier and creamier looking. I love all revlon gloss......but one word Revlon.... Change the damn scent of these. It's awful. It wears off completely after a couple mins but ick, initially it's almost gag worthy.... But.....I LOVE me some Bellini lip gloss!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Such a pretty peach with gold shimmer, reminded me of Nars TD. It could've even replaced Revlon's peach petal for me which was too grey but sadly this isn't as opaque as the shorter super lustrous glosses. It goes on practically clear, not even MLBB, leaves a tint of gold. It works over lipstick/stains/concealer even but I bought it for the color not for the enhancement of another lippie. IMO this would work best for PPP, NC10-15 with the slightest pigmentation to lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a milky, sheer light peach toned lip gloss. It is decently moisturizing, and wears well. No weird fading or stains. Packaging is nice, as are all the Revlon Colorburst lip glosses. I was hoping this would be a dupe for MAC Boy Bait, but it's far peachier. Great for the summer, it's like a baby pink lip but instead of pink, it's baby peach. Great for people with very pigmented lips, as it tones the lip color down alot when worn alone, makes me look tan even at NW20/NW25 because my lips look paler. I prefer to wear it with a lip liner underneath or lipstick, as it washes me out too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THE BEST LIPGLOSS. Shade is so pretty, wearable pinky peach nude. Goes on a bit streaky at first, but after 5 minutes it will settle down onto the lips and you're left with this really nice glossy finish.