Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder

Mica, Nylon 12, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue.

Yes this is a brilliant powder. Very light, undetectable, a very very slight shimmer that stops it being chalky. A good replacement for my beloved discontinued Chantecaille loose powder. I would call the 'medium' colour light as it's very pale. I will buy the 'dark' next time. I wear on top of my Lily Lolo mineral foundation (warm honey) to matify and pore minimise - which it does. Unfortunately not sold in the UK so I have to order from the US.

on 2/24/2014 7:21:00 AM

This is the first ever loose powder I have purchased. I tend to lean towards pressed powders as loose powders just always seemed too messy?
I was pleasantly surprised with this powder, and I find myself reaching for it more often than I thought I would. I have it in the shade medium, and I find it mattifies my face just the right amount and never looks cakey. I like to use this when I want to set my face, but without any additional coverage that most if my pressed powders give me.
I also really love the packaging.

on 12/4/2012 12:33:00 PM

Love, love, love it!!! I am 34 and this is the powder I use regularly. All others never looked natural on me. Frankly, I was under the impression that powders are outdated and an unnecessary step in a “normal woman” beauty routine.
I am rather fair, and I have been using the medium in summer, light in winter. It is so finally milled it sculpts, covers, gives an airbrushed appearance. Lately, it is the only step after my tinted sunscreen.

on 3/9/2012 11:39:00 AM

Purchase in Light, this is a VERY light powder with a subtle (and I mean subtle) pink/cool hue. I mean SUBTLE! Very fine, soft as silk, no shiny stuff but not super matte, your skin looks like skin but with a soft focus. Love this powder. Jar has a screw on lid. THANK YOU. For traveling, it's great.

Recommended for Normal Skin