September 30, 2014 | 1691 users online

Loose Powders - Sunday Riley - Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by ktemly

This is the first ever loose powder I have purchased. I tend to lean towards pressed powders as loose powders just always seemed too messy?
I was pleasantly surprised with this powder, and I find myself reaching for it more often than I thought I would. I have it in the shade medium, and I find it mattifies my face just the right amount and never looks cakey. I like to use this when I want to set my face, but without any additional coverage that most if my pressed powders give me.
I also really love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by 232323

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love it!!! I am 34 and this is the powder I use regularly. All others never looked natural on me. Frankly, I was under the impression that powders are outdated and an unnecessary step in a “normal woman” beauty routine.
I am rather fair, and I have been using the medium in summer, light in winter. It is so finally milled it sculpts, covers, gives an airbrushed appearance. Lately, it is the only step after my tinted sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchase in Light, this is a VERY light powder with a subtle (and I mean subtle) pink/cool hue. I mean SUBTLE! Very fine, soft as silk, no shiny stuff but not super matte, your skin looks like skin but with a soft focus. Love this powder. Jar has a screw on lid. THANK YOU. For traveling, it's great.