Bobbi Brown Shadow Drama Palette

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently go thtis on ebay, and donīt know if itīs still available or if the price was reasonable.I LOVE this pallete, it is gorgeous for my brown eyes, especially the Rose Gold. The combination of colors allows me to do a fairly neutral eye that looks great. I also found that lightly lining the bottom lashes witht he rose gold before using the liner looks great! I hope itīs not LE, I will def. buy it again!!

on 4/10/2004 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

one of my favorite beauty items of all time! white , rose gold, and charcoal eyeshadows, eyeliner and eyeshadow brush. large mirror. you couldn't ask for anything more. i always always use the charcoal as my daily eyeliner and the white shadow as a base. totally worth every penny

on 5/11/2003 1:52:00 PM

I have had this palette for almost a year now and am really surprised at how much I reach for it!! Normally when I buy palettes, I end up using only one color out of it -- but this is just so beautiful that I use everything!
White, Rose Gold and Charcoal eyeshadows. Comes with TWO great brushes (one e/s and one liner) AND a terrific mirror. What more could you ask for? The Rose Gold could also be used as a blush.
This was Ltd.Ed. but if you can find one -- snap it up, you won't be sorry:)
My coloring: NW25 with black hair and blue eyes (cool undertoned). I think that anyone could wear this palette though

on 12/5/2002 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite palette. My BF even commented how amazing I look in this set. No smudging, creasing, anything. High quality shadows and brushes.

on 10/16/2002 10:18:00 PM

I LOVE this mini palette. great colors and great litle brushes in a nice little case. the colors are oh so blendable and easy to work with. definate must have

on 10/4/2002 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I dont have that many BB shadows but I cant resist the palette ones. Too cute. The drama one is no exception, it has the perfect color combo along with the famous rose gold. Creates a beautiful look. The brushes in this compact make it ideal for carrying around. Very nice set!

Popular Palettes