November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Moisturizers - Beauticontrol - BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Moisture Creme SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

I'm actually here to review the BC spa facial defend & restore moisture lotion. I like this product so much. I started using it in march of 2012 and still using it. I has improved my skin so much. My skin was bad, I had sun damage and my pores were very noticeable and it looked dull. I noticed a difference in about a month it had become luminous and it looked so much better, healthier. I was so happy, but i think I have to switch to the creme formula because my skin has become drier, maybe because i'm getting older or something else. I'm still happy.=D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the BC Spa line, and the Moisture Cream (with SPF) is a good value and works well on my moderately dry skin. Easy to use, effective, moderately priced. WINNER!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent, excellent moisturizer with SPF. Creamy and hardly any white cast, the best physical sunscreen I've found to date for my dry skin. Does not irritate, even around my eyes. Fairly pricey, but this will be enough moisture for most, you will not need another day cream as this has antioxidants and lots of other goodies included in the formula;-) Check Ebay for some decent prices!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer and use it solely as an SPF eye cream. I have combination skin and my under eyes are very dry. This not only adds moisture, but sun protection and antioxidants. I don't find this product to be greasy as it absorbs quickly and doesn't interfere with my make up either. This is fragrance free and I've had no issues with sensitivities or irritation. Love it and would recommend it to others that are looking for an SPF moisturizer that have dry facial skin issue too.