E.L.F. Everyday Eye Edition

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/1/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm kinda late on reviewing this old product but here it goes. I actually really love the color selection E.L.F. chose. I actually really do use this every week. For the price of only $5, you can't get beat twelve shadows for good quality. It comes with both matte and shimmer shadows for variety. The applicator and liner was just meh. They are not super pigmented but decent. I will say though that I did not like all the colors, especially the really shimmery ones because they were so alike and it didn't go well with my skin tone. After using this for awhile, I started noticing strange bumps on the pigments. I'm thinking it could be from my brush? I usually use E.L.F.'s eyeshadow brushes for them but i don't know what could cause those bumps. If you experience the same thing, please let me know. Overall, I'm happy to have purchased this palette but I could pass it up next time.

on 8/26/2012 9:19:00 PM

Absolutely stunning matte colors. All universally wearable colors, no duds. This can be worn during the day for work or smoked up and worn on a night out. The applicators are garbage and the eyeliner is nothing to write home about, but the eyeshadows make up for it. At one-tenth the price of a naked palette, this is a must-have.

The only reason I said I wouldn't buy this again is that there are so many good palettes I don't think it's ever necessary to stick to one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall a pretty good palette, i must say.. especially considering that it was dirt cheap. This palette comes with 12 decently pigmented eyeshadows, each are 2g of product. It also comes with an applicator that i normally just toss out, and a mini pencil eye liner in black. The eyeliner smudges like crazy, so you will probably have to set it with a shadow for it to stay in place. I absolutely hate the packaging, but it didnt really effect my wallet. So im not really complaining. The eyeshadows itself is worth the $5 i got it for.

on 3/7/2012 10:43:00 PM

This is a better palette than I thought. It's 12 eyeshadows in neutrals and taupes, plus 2 nice pastels--a peach and a purple. They have decent, not great pigment, and the packaging includes a mirror, an eye pencil and an applicator, all lightweight, but sturdy enough plastic/cardboard to tote around. I like the book format too--the cover makes it secure. Got it dirt-cheap on sale at Target. Surprised this hasn't been reviewed yet.

Popular Palettes