December 20, 2014 | 913 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Coastal Scents - EZ prez

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by cyens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE this product seems to be discountinued

I recently purchase EZ prez to press my loose eyeshadow and some mineral make-up into a pan. This would make them easier to use and more transportable.
EZ prez is a bit tricky to use at first, you have to use just the right amount, or else your eyeshadow will never dry. I ruined 2 or 3 eyeshadow at first. When I press my eyeshadow, I used very absorbent paper towel to blot out all the excess liquid and oil. EZ prez is made with silicons, and I find it makes the eyeshadow oily unless I removed the excess liquid. Then I used a lamp with low heat to " dry " my eyeshadow. When the alcohol smell is gone, they are ready to use ( about 0h30 - 1h00 )
The eyeshadow I press turned out very beautiful. The finish is smooth and slide nicely on your skin. Some eyeshadow used to have a very gritty texture, but EZprez turn then into a nice and smooth eyeshadow. Also, most my mineral make up hold far much longer now, and no need to apply them wet anymore. I also used EZprez to press some mineral foundation, but I didn't personally like the result too much.
The product seems to hold the powder together very well. I even drop a pan on the floor to see if it would shatter, nope, its still in one piece. So this is very good.
Only cons: Its really time consuming, I think in the future, I will only buy press eyeshadow, because I don't like loose eyeshadow that much.