July 25, 2014 | 965 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Rusk - CTC Technology Flat Iron

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK I am a flat iron junkie! Have tried them all. Infrashine, GHD, Joico, Tigi and the list goes on... my BF is a cosmetologist and takes me to our local Cosmo Prof, so I can get high end products for half the retail price.
I have had this iron for well over two years now. It works like a charm still and is still going strong. I haven't had any iron last that long yet. Usually they go out within a year. This is with heavy, daily use. Myself and my two daughters. I highly recommend this iron and will buy another when this one goes out. Leaves my hair silky and shiny. Also doesn't damage it either like some of the others that tug on the hair. This one is all smooth sailing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by annalynne

I bought this on sale for $140(regular price: $215.95). I've tried tons of flat irons before this(Infrashine, Solia, Herstyler, Revlon), but this is my absolutely favorite. It makes my hair so silky and smooth. I also love how it comes with a heat resistant silicone mat and a 6-piece comb set. However, the outside surface gets really hot, so it's difficult to curl. I'm not sure if I received a defective one, but I'll probably go exchange it for a new one.