October 31, 2014 | 1626 users online

Eyes - Stila - Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by suanle23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This truly is smudgeproof and it goes on looking like a liquid liner. Very smooth and it dries very quickly. I have been on a search for a true waterproof eyeliner pencil and I have finally found it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by LWLook

I got this on sale on Hautelook for $8, in the color violet pink.
It's not on sale there any more, but I'm guessing that these crayons will start popping up at various sale sites and in discount stores before too long.
Violet pink is a really unusual color, almost a fuchsia, quite vibrant and pigmented and the gel texture makes it easy to apply.
You have to smudge it pretty quickly or it won't budge.

My only gripe with this is the large chunks of glitter.
I want to wear this to work without looking like I'm going clubbing later.
But seeing as I've been looking for an eyeliner in this color for a while, I'll give it a free pass and use a light hand when applying.
I haven't used it as an all-over eyeshadow or base because I don't like the look of a ton of eye makeup, and this is a rather strong color.

I think this particular color would look pretty fantastic on most eye colors and skin tones, especially green eye colors given it's a complementary color to them.
They make crayons in "umber" and "antique", which would bring out blue eyes.
There's also a "midnight blue" which would probably be well suited to brown eye colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have smoke. I got it on sale for about ten bucks.
I like the colour and how well it stays put. I've had absolutly no creasing, and it doesn't rub off if I forget I'm wearing makeup and rub my eyes. It has a really nice sheen.
Application is smooth, but I've had issues with getting little lumps of product near my lashline. Because this sets so quickly I have a hard time smoothing the little bumps out fast enough. It goes on much thicker than I would like, even using a very light touch.

I love this under my eyes as a smokey looking liner. It goes on a bit too thick and cakey, and doesn't blend out well enough, for me to use it all over my eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by SingAllYouWant

I picked this up from a store that would be the equivalent to "Marshalls" in America, and it was about $8 or $9 dollars there. I have the shade "kitten" and WOW. I use it alone as a cream shadow and it lasts all day, no smudging or budging. The pigmentation is amazing, and it's just so quick and easy to apply. It comes with so much product so it's totally worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these, I have kitten & black. I usually use black as a liner & kitten as a highlighter- inner corner of my eye & I've even used it on my cheek bones and Cupid's bow. The colors are not only pigmented but they're long-lasting as well. I would definitely recommend & repurchase. The only reason I took one lipstick off is because of the price. Though the product is amazing $22 is a little high. If you're thinking of purchasing these I'd say go for it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these shadow sticks. I have them in Rose and Smoke. They are very pigmented and creamy. They glide on your eye like a dream. You have about 2 seconds to blend them in with your finger because they set to a budge-proof, waterproof finish. Lasts ALL day. These will be a summer staple for me. I like that they twist up and come with a mini sharpener to get that nice point back after it dulls. Only con is that they are $22 each. The price is the only reason why I didn't give it 5/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Lsamanthasmith

I have them in Umber and Pink Violet. They are amazing. Highly pigmented and easily blended with your finger or brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was unexpectedly AMAZING, and has now become my go-to brown eyeliner (I have it in umber). I work 12-hour shifts and it lasts literally the entire time without smudging or running. I have got to find it in a charcoal/black/gray!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Aix83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I discovered it by chance and definitely will buy again. I got the rose shade. The crayon glides on nicely and stays put all day! I had no trouble with creasing. I plan to buy the kitten soon and wish there were more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Megzmuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in black to achieve the smoky eye goth look and think it is absolutely fabulous! There is a bit of a learning curve as this product sets very quickly. So if you are going to blend make sure you do it immediately after application, the product sets in about 7 seconds. This is a wonderful product! Ideal for your waterline and creating that smoky look. Other colours are also available and worth taking a look at as well. Very happy.