September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Eyes - Stila - Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by SingAllYouWant

I picked this up from a store that would be the equivalent to "Marshalls" in America, and it was about $8 or $9 dollars there. I have the shade "kitten" and WOW. I use it alone as a cream shadow and it lasts all day, no smudging or budging. The pigmentation is amazing, and it's just so quick and easy to apply. It comes with so much product so it's totally worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these, I have kitten & black. I usually use black as a liner & kitten as a highlighter- inner corner of my eye & I've even used it on my cheek bones and Cupid's bow. The colors are not only pigmented but they're long-lasting as well. I would definitely recommend & repurchase. The only reason I took one lipstick off is because of the price. Though the product is amazing $22 is a little high. If you're thinking of purchasing these I'd say go for it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these shadow sticks. I have them in Rose and Smoke. They are very pigmented and creamy. They glide on your eye like a dream. You have about 2 seconds to blend them in with your finger because they set to a budge-proof, waterproof finish. Lasts ALL day. These will be a summer staple for me. I like that they twist up and come with a mini sharpener to get that nice point back after it dulls. Only con is that they are $22 each. The price is the only reason why I didn't give it 5/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Lsamanthasmith

I have them in Umber and Pink Violet. They are amazing. Highly pigmented and easily blended with your finger or brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was unexpectedly AMAZING, and has now become my go-to brown eyeliner (I have it in umber). I work 12-hour shifts and it lasts literally the entire time without smudging or running. I have got to find it in a charcoal/black/gray!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Aix83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I discovered it by chance and definitely will buy again. I got the rose shade. The crayon glides on nicely and stays put all day! I had no trouble with creasing. I plan to buy the kitten soon and wish there were more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Megzmuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in black to achieve the smoky eye goth look and think it is absolutely fabulous! There is a bit of a learning curve as this product sets very quickly. So if you are going to blend make sure you do it immediately after application, the product sets in about 7 seconds. This is a wonderful product! Ideal for your waterline and creating that smoky look. Other colours are also available and worth taking a look at as well. Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by shanghai_diva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in ANTIQUE and SMOKE. I love the convenience of crayons as I apply eye make-up in the office. This product glides on the skin very well, but you better hurry, you only have a few seconds to smudge or make adjustments before it sets. It also acts as a primer so definitely very buildable.

I love the colors too. ANTIQUE is a peach-y color and SMOKE is a taupe-y color. Both can be worn every day without looking too made up. It stays on ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

WOW AMAZING! Highly pigmented, beautiful colours, gets just sticky enough to UDPP base to be able to blend, wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got two of these, Black and Smoke, during the 21 Days of Beauty BOGO sale on these one day at Ulta, total impulse purchase. Can I just say love at first sight, er, use? Smoke is gorgeous. Shimmery taupe, could go cool or warm, depending on what shadows I pair with it. Black is a basic black, nothing fancy except for the lasting power. I get a an easy 6-8 hrs on my eyes with primer, and the swatch I initially tried on my hand to see what the colors were like stayed there until I had to physically scrub it off. I assume they are comparable to MAC Shadesticks, minus the fact that these are buttery soft to apply unlike those from MAC that I tried. I may even like these better than UD's 24/7 Shadow Crayons (I know, shhh). Frankly, Stila's are easier to maneuver, you can opt for thin or thick lines, they seem to blend better than UD's before they set (but like UD do not budge after that, eye rubbing included), and so far haven't caused me to waste a ton of product by breaking with constant resharpening like a couple UD ones I have (Clinic and Mercury, mostly). You probably don't get as much actual 'crayon' for the same price as UD, but at the rate I go through those, I may just start buying Stila instead. Wish they had as many shades as UD, especially because these do not have the amount of glitter UD does. Stila has shimmer, but no actual sparkles and so far you can color me happy with these, pun intended, because I certainly will be and will buy a couple more colors next time I see a sale I'm sure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No