December 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Renergie Eye Multiple Action

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is awesome! I work in a beauty boutique so I see a lot of different products and what they can and cannot do. After a terrible nights sleep I saw myself in a mirror at work and had to try something to help the puffy bags under my eyes. This worked! Within an hour the puffiness was gone and my eye area sort of glowed thanks to the concealer. Even my coworker commented on the noticeable difference! Love Lancome for 24 years!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by butterfingers112

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not pleased.

Too expensive and had no positive results. It seemed to not make a difference for me.

I don't use the veil they added because it doesn't match my complexion. Crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chjckenjoe

Have been using this product for more than two weeks, in combination with Genifique Yeux light-pearl (one in the morning, one at night). They didn't do anything to my dark circles and puffiness as promised. The worst thing is that they deepen my light fine lines and visibly caused the new lines. I have to contact the company about this serious problem, and really disappointed at the way they respond. I paid hundreds of dollars for them and that's what I got: the deep fine lines at the age of only 24! Will never buy any product from Lancome again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

First off let me say I'm 23 so no, I don't have crazy wrinkles around the eye but I do have darkness and puffiness and sometimes just "tired eyes". I gotta say, this stuff works great for me. It wakens up my whole eye area, smooths out any puffiness or fine lines and helps with dark circles. I'm obsessed with this eye cream. Can't really say I use the veil it comes with but only bc of sheer laziness

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by edelk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this eye cream/concealer duo is about 44 which is quite expensive! I do like the eye cream, it does tighten up the area underneath the eye which is my main concern. The concealer is a bit useless really It gives next to no coverage. I use it with my regular concealer. So for me 44 is a lot to pay for a very small pot of eyecream I would rather buy a separte product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice eye cream with 2 steps. Step 1 is putting on the eye cream, which helps with dark circles, puffiness, lifting, firming etc. The second step is a light veil that brightens under the eyes and conceals a bit. It's a nice idea for a product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I did shell out the money for this, though it is actually not expensive compared to my HG eye cream, Sisleya eye and lip contour cream. I thought the concealer on the top with SPF 15 was absolute genius. Unfortunately, both products miss the mark for me. The eye cream does not soak in. It leaves a milky, unattractive residue with a slight shine to it, yet somehow, it manages not to leave the eye area feeling particularly moisturized. Using less doesn't really help. The concealer is chalky and accentuates lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I said I wouldn't buy this again, truth is that I haven't bought this once yet. In truth, this is the only eye cream thats actually helped my dark circles, puffiness and the appearance at least of fine lines since I've only used it for two weeks (got a deluxe sample at Nordstrom). Its amazingly good and I was surprised because usually Lancome eye creams are a little meh for me. Except for La Prairie and La Mer which are too expensive for me to try, I've tried pretty much everything else out there on the market for eyes. Honestly this is the BEST eye cream I've used, but sadly its way too expensive for me to afford at the moment (80 dollars for a jar plus concealer and a mirror on top). The regular renergie doesnt have everything this one does, this one has the GF volumetry lift and the RARE oligopeptide complex apparently the current regular renergie just has volumetry lift. So this does have additional eyecare benefits.
It comes in the usual jar that lancome eye creams come in, so not too amazing of a packaging, however, the concealer on top and mirror are nice but the concealer doesnt really do much its just a slight 'veil' and so to me doesnt really mean anything I'd prefer if it wasn't there honestly. The packaging also becomes so bulky that its hard to carry around because there are two items in it. I wish theyd just sell this combination renergie on its own. For reference I have neutral fair skin, undereye dark circles, puffiness in the mornings, some slight fine lines but not too bad, late twenties. Doesn't cause my makeup to roll off or anything, no sensitivities to it or reactions which I can have to some other creams. Sadly because of the price and not being able to justify the purchase of the concealer that comes with it which I consider useless, I will probably stick to a less good eye cream like Kiehls at the moment.