August 21, 2014 | 2094 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by classicfrench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually like Benefit but this was a disappointment. I have oily skin and this foundation just made it worse - in hot weather my face turned into an oil slick! In normal conditions it can be anything from dewy (good), to super shiny (not so good!). I also find it to be quite yellow in tone. I really liked the Hello Flawless powder so was disappointed to find the liquid wasn't as good. Given the price tag I'm determined to use it up but it's definitely not one for you if you have oily skin or like a matte finish!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

Sadly, this was a return. It was not a bad foundation by any means-- good controllable pump, very runny liquid texture, good application with buildable coverage. They just do not have a color I can pull off. The color I bought (it was like the champagne one I think? Funny names) was horridly orange. After sampling all the other colors, I deduced that this foundation was not for me color-wise. Oh well, back to NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great light coverage foundation with spf 25. Goes on smooth and gives a no makeup dewey kind of look. Good for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by smooches822

I normally use Revlon Colorstay for oily skin but forgot my makeup bag and used this sample as it was all I had.

I would not buy this foundation. I was an oil slick the whole day. I would blot with oil papers and the foundation was coming off my skin.

Def not for us oily skin gals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I have mature skin usually dry but I do get those hormonal breakouts. This one just did not work for me. I am a neutral skin tone I can usually wear either warmer or cooler tone foundations. I was tested at Sephora and they gave me Champagne as my color. This totally oxidizes on my skin leaving me looking very yellow. and if I'm having any type of skin problem day this will slip right into my pores even with primer. I won't discount the other reviewers points but I would suggest that you ask for a sample to try first for a couple of days to see if you get my results or the other reviewers and then spend the $29 for a full bottle. I was going to try another shade but with the 2nd problem I need something that won't travel on me so quickly. I wanted to love this because I do like the powder but I'll have to search on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a little too yellow for my skin tone. It doesn't make me break out and covers everything, but I don't like the oxidizing thing that happens with this foundation. I asked the sephora lady what was going on and she said this is targeted more for asian skin. I'm not asian, so maybe that's why. That's nice if it works out for people with a yellower skin tone as the consistency and blend ability is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Doesn't really cover that much if your skin is acne prone, but if you need a light coverage, this is good. I bought this in a lighter shade, so I use this as a highlighter, and it's good for that. Not worth the 25 pounds I bought it for, tho.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I bought this foundation because my friend recommended it. At first I really liked it but after applying it in natural lighting I found it to be kinda yellowish for me. You can apply it best with a wet sponge; there is no way to apply it with your fingers
I like that you don't waste product, but it's cheap and plastic for the price point.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Not a huge fan of this foundation, for a product around the $40 range, this product is so 'meh'. It does look nice and dewy right when I apply it and it provides me with light-medium coverage. The problems with this foundation arise when it comes to wear time- this foundation lasts 6 hours at the absolute best which is pitiful. It is also one of the few foundations I've tried that has made me break out- and really badly at that. I put this makeup on with a relatively clear face and then I took it off at the end of the day, I had about 15 whiteheads. Not recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

I really like this foundation! It has a really yellow undertone which is perfect for me, and it looks really natural when applying it with a sponge! It has a light coverage and blends perfectly !