September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by trixie_trade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is lovely to apply and it looks great for the first hour or 2. Unfortunately it tends to oxidize quickly and then slides all over the face. Disappointing because I really wanted to find a way to make it work but no luck.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by steph224

I usually like Benefit products but all I can say when I use this is: Oil slick. That's how my face looks like everytime I use this foundation. The coverage is light to medium, which is good for me, but the final look I get with this is: OILY!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is okay. I really liked it in the July heat when I didn't wear much make up. It stayed on and didn't melt off like my other foundations. It's very light weight though, sort of reminded me of a bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by mariana28

I hate this foundation so much, luckily I brought a hello flawless pack so it was just a mini one so I could try different products and see what I like ! The coverage is terrible, it clings to my spots, it has no colour range and its overpriced for what it its, usually love Benefit :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by noie77

I bought this product thinking that it would be medium-full coverage, but it is not. The product is not that bad, but definitely not what I wanted. If you want a light coverage, then this may be a good foundation, but it is not very buildable.Although it doesnt break me out, i wouldn't recommend this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by classicfrench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually like Benefit but this was a disappointment. I have oily skin and this foundation just made it worse - in hot weather my face turned into an oil slick! In normal conditions it can be anything from dewy (good), to super shiny (not so good!). I also find it to be quite yellow in tone. I really liked the Hello Flawless powder so was disappointed to find the liquid wasn't as good. Given the price tag I'm determined to use it up but it's definitely not one for you if you have oily skin or like a matte finish!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

Sadly, this was a return. It was not a bad foundation by any means-- good controllable pump, very runny liquid texture, good application with buildable coverage. They just do not have a color I can pull off. The color I bought (it was like the champagne one I think? Funny names) was horridly orange. After sampling all the other colors, I deduced that this foundation was not for me color-wise. Oh well, back to NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great light coverage foundation with spf 25. Goes on smooth and gives a no makeup dewey kind of look. Good for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by smooches822

I normally use Revlon Colorstay for oily skin but forgot my makeup bag and used this sample as it was all I had.

I would not buy this foundation. I was an oil slick the whole day. I would blot with oil papers and the foundation was coming off my skin.

Def not for us oily skin gals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I have mature skin usually dry but I do get those hormonal breakouts. This one just did not work for me. I am a neutral skin tone I can usually wear either warmer or cooler tone foundations. I was tested at Sephora and they gave me Champagne as my color. This totally oxidizes on my skin leaving me looking very yellow. and if I'm having any type of skin problem day this will slip right into my pores even with primer. I won't discount the other reviewers points but I would suggest that you ask for a sample to try first for a couple of days to see if you get my results or the other reviewers and then spend the $29 for a full bottle. I was going to try another shade but with the 2nd problem I need something that won't travel on me so quickly. I wanted to love this because I do like the powder but I'll have to search on.