BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

I hate this foundation..... im decently pale and i got the shade ivory. i tried wearing it SO MANY WAYS i tried 3 different primers and applied with a beauty blender and brushes and every time it oxidized and looked gross and cakey. it sat on my face weird. i had such high hopes for this but it really is not good. i actually returned it because i hated it so much. REGRET BUYING!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love it! Good for my dry skin and I love the glow it gives. Light to medium coverage, which is just what I need.

I am recently coming to the end of my bottle and thank goodness for it!!! Ever since I've used it I've noticed how greasy my skin becomes and how easily it just wears off especially around my chin. It is also quite difficult to blend around the bridge of nose area. The one thing I do like about this foundation is that you don't need a lot to cover your face as I've had my bottle for 7 months!! I also find that if you scratch your head, the foundation comes off in your nails which is quite horrible!! Overall I wouldn't get the foundation again and I'm considering the Mac studio fix for my next purchase!

This foundation was the only one which had a match with my skin tone. The texture is dewy which is what I wanted.

I was color matched to this product by a SA at Ulta, and it looked pretty good at the store. Of course, when I tried it on the next morning, I though "OH NO!" It is a yellow based foundation, and I have NC15 skin, very cool. I put it on anyways, thinking it would blend out. After 2 hours of wearing this, I went home from running errands in town and washed my face. It oxidized to an orange color, and looked splotchy. It moved around on my face, and left me looking like I slept in it. This is the first time in my life I have ever left town and drove home to wash a product off my face. I returned this product to Ulta the very same day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I only recently purchased this product, and im still un-decided on wether its worth the purchase. One of the things I like about this product is how its lightweight/very thin, however it also means the coverage is only light-medium. When i apply this product i usually use a beauty blender then perfect it up with a brush, however the foundation has been flaking on my forhead, and when applying more it just continues to flake. However in the store the make up artist aplied it with a a foundation brush, and used benefit porefessional primer, it left a really sheer, soft, light finish, however that was on my cheek, so still i have the same problem. Also during the day when my face starts to sweat, and get more oily especially in my t-stone it rubs off and becomes a horrible wet, yucky looking mess. However if your looking for a light coverage foundation, and you don't have oily or dry skin i would recommend this product, as I thin this product is only good for 'normal skin' other than that i wouldn't waste your money on it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I waited for a while to actually review this and I have to say I do like it. But I absolutely see why some people have complaints. The reason I grabbed this after searching through many others for a good foundation was that this one doesn't have cyclopenta/hexasiloxanes in it. I can't be sure, but I do think those ingredients breaks me out in a big way (deep cycts) and I've been avoiding them. It's pretty much in every foundation, primer, and concealer except some very light or very heavy ones, and I didn't want a heavy one. I break out anyway but I want to try to make it as minimal as possible. I previously was using foundation sticks, which I still like, but wanted that liquid look that blended the whole face together instead of looking patchy. Of course break outs didn't help but I was hoping this would help somewhat.

I got a sample to try first which was great and I did notice it was a bit orange leaning. But I feel like it oxidizes more normally rather than oxidizing orange, which is interesting (especially my color, petal. The others aren't as orange). It still makes me look slightly tanner but not fakely so. Some of my sticks/powders make me look too pale and I often do layer a lighter foundation powder that I already have over this to help set it and make the color even more natural. So that worked out for me since that powder shade alone was too light.

Another thing that kind of sucks is that this is very wet and does give a greasier look. I never really noticed I had to blot before and now I do. I feel like I have seen youtubers talking about that with other liquid foundations as well so maybe it's not TOO bad with this, but it certainly gives a dewier look. Since I have been paying more attention, I did notice I had to blot my stick foundation looks at times as well, if I was sweating or whatever. I think part of it might have been a topical perscription I was on. It could also be because of my sunscreen, but I'm going to wear that anyway so I can't complain. Recently I tried using translucent powder over my sunscreen but under my foundation. I feel that helps a little but I only used a small bit to mattify the face before applying. Though of course, I feel like there are a lot of steps to make this work, and I see how that can be frustrating. My skin is sometimes oily or drier than other times with weather changes or lotions or drying Rx for acne so it's hard to say one finish is always what I need at that time, because it changes. For example, I do live in the desert so I have doubts about this working in the summer when its 115....

I also tried the primer sample that came along with this and I don't hate that either (but find it a little pointless) and I will review that as well. I know that if I could use any foundation, I probably wouldn't love this as much and choose a more popular/less liquidy one. But I can't. So in the end I still do like this. I don't mind the medium coverage and have concealers I use if I want to add more. Like I said, I hadn't used a liquid in ages but almost everyone says to set any liquid with a powder anyway. I like the color match and the finish, and while I may have to use less in the summer I still think it gives an overall nice look to the face.

I used this once. Sad to say I hated it. I even used the porefessional underneath, powder & setting spray.Still it didn't stay on my skin hardly an hour. I wasn't touching my face either! My skin just did not get along with this formula. I'm gonna pass on this.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really hate this foundation! I am very pale, and surprisingly the colour matched, but it just would not sit properly on my skin. I tried using 3 different foundation brushes, 2 sponges and my fingers but it was streaky every time, and when I tried to set it with any powder it just slid straight off. I have dry patches on my skin and this made it so obvious. I even tried it with the primer and also the bare minerals primer after going into boots and asking for their help, but to no avail. I actually ended up giving this away after trying it for about 10 days.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually just tried a sample of this from Sephora after having my eyes on this for years! Some things I liked about this foundation was how watery it was - a little goes a long way and because of this, I was able to use the samples I got for a little longer than expected. Personally, I was also pretty happy with the colour match as well. It also didn't look so bad on dry patches, and provides a healthy and dewy finish which I like.

However, this foundation is NOT for someone who is looking for something with any sort of decent coverage at all. The coverage is a solid light and *maybe* if you tried hard enough to layer, it could be built up to a light-medium coverage, but it's still quite disappointing that a foundation with this coverage costs this much. I'm very glad I got samples instead of spending like $50AUD on this foundation that doesn't cover very much, be it redness or hyperpigmentation. If you're also looking for a foundation that lasts a while and doesn't melt off to the sight of facial oiliness during the day, I wouldn't buy this. This foundation, however, would be good for those with little to no concerns about covering anything on their skin and simply want a good base for your contouring, blush and bronzer to go on.