November 24, 2014 | 1366 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by DuchessCami

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a Black woman it ia very difficult to find a shade of foundation that matches my skin and that wont look chalky or grey. That's why I love this foundation! it blends perfectly and is very lightweight. it gives good medium coverage and a little goes a long way!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have went though several samples of these, each lasting a few days for me. It has medium coverage. Feels good on the skin, not too heavy. But I could pay a lot less for a few drug store brands and get the same effect. Nothing special in this bottle for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by sashacolewood

I have oily, porous skin and this foundation is NOT as BAD some of the reviews here. Bare in mind that the ingredients in the foundation react differently with your skins pH levels, so dont assume that because someone with oily skin said it didn't work for them that it won't work for you because you have oily skin too. The foundation is easy to blend, it has medium coverage (not light at all in my opinion) and it gives you a beautiful glow.
Throughout the day it did slightly go sheer, but my skin still looked glowy and not greasy. For an everyday foundation this is very good. The only cons I found was that it transferred very easily. Overall this foundation would work best for normal skin, for ultimate payoff. I recommend combination/oily girls to try a sample though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by evemarie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a 'bad' product but not great either, just average, there are far better foundations out there for half the price. On the plus side, the colours are lovely. I got 'I'm pure for sure' Ivory which is the yellower of the two palest shades - it was a great match for my NC20 ish skin. The coverage is very poor but I wouldn't even recommend it for skin that doesn't need much coverage because the finish doesn't do much to enhance the skin - better to go without foundation or choose a good quality tinted moisturiser than waste money on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by grcmrcll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is awesome if you want to look natural and you candbuild it up if you want more coverage. I don't like the staying power of this product because I feel good about this only 1 hr after application. one more thing that makes me want to repurchase (if I have extra fund) is it doesn't break me out while a lot of product does.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by ThePetiteRunner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really tried to like this foundation because I love the Benefit brand and their packaging is always so adorable. BUT I think this foundation is too light for my personal taste and I didn't think the colors were a great match for my skin tone. I also felt it didn't hold up well all day long compared to other foundations I've tried. Overall, if you are looking for a pretty light to medium coverage and don't mind a pretty runny liquidy foundation, this might work for you. Otherwise keep on lookin'!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Sherl88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its light coverage really leaves the flawless effect, and so kind to my sensitive-dry skin! Because it makes my sensitive-dry skin moist and feel damp all day! Even though the price quite pricey,but with the result in my skin i would bought it again! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is dry so I think that's why I like this. It's a nice true liquid foundation. Petal is a nice match for me (have been using #52 in bourjois healthy mix for a long time) and the coverage is light with 1/2 pump, medium with full pump. I apply it over a translucent powder and it stay nice and dewy while staying put for well over 8 hours. I don't know about the oxygen benefits to my skin but I haven't broken out at all from using this which is nice. Would recommend and repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I bought this and had this for a month now because i thought i had my hg finally because it was to me until i started noticing two bad things about it.

The good:dewy,medium coverage,didn't accentuate my dry skin 🙌

The bad:#1 it broke me out like crazy at first i didn't want to believe it because i loved it that much but today it showed its true colors i only wore this today and when i took it off i had like irritation red marks on my face and it could only have been from my foundation.
#2 lasting power sucks :/ it makes my bronzer and blush slide around :(

On to the next foundation ill keep everyone updated until i find the one hg

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This foundation is horrible is liquidy and has light almost medium coverage. This mad my face super oily and settled into my acne scars and did nothing to blur my imperfection redness acne scar or hyperpigmentation. I have combination dry skin this never dries just really wet. The color oxidize really bad orange.