Wet 'n' Wild On a Trip

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This nail polish is a perfect true medium shade of purple. I don't know if they have recently reformulated, but the one I own looks lighter than the pictures of the painted nails used as the display picture on this site for this product. The price is fantastic (between 2 and 3 dollars) and the packaging is great, including the brush. Goes on opaque for me in one coat, and can last up to a week without chipping. One of the best parts is that Wet N Wild is cruelty free. So many of my other favorite nail polishes I will not be repurchasing because their company or their parent company tests on animals.

on 3/30/2015 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I never have very good luck with Wet N Wild polishes but I still pick them up from time to time. Lighter purples aren't usually my thing but this one is really cute and great for this time of year. All the reviews here say it's opaque in two coats but I needed 3. The formula is okay- it's a good consistency but it wants to apply a bit unevenly. The drying time is pretty slow. Like all Wet N Wild polishes I've used, the staying power is kind of crap. I just did my nails with this today and after a shower tonight they were already a tiny bit chipped (with top coat). I don't love or hate this polish, it's just kind of average and I probably won't use it super often.

on 10/9/2013 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

LOVE this polish. It's a very pretty blue-y purple... and I love the funny, hippie name. It applies really well. Full opacity in 2 coats and a fast dry time. I've been wearing this polish on my nails for 4 days and I only have minimal chipping. Not to mention the price is fantastic ($2) for such a quality polish. I would definitely recommend this polish and I hope to try others in this line!

on 6/14/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this shade and formula! Fantastic value. The brush is meh, but I can work with it. Definitely going to be looking into more Wet 'n' Wild polishes!

on 5/22/2013 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this color. It's a little darker than I expected but goes on opaque in one coat. Doesn't chip for at least 5 days. I've worn it for manicures and pedicures.

on 4/18/2013 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow, I love this polish color! I already love this brand and line of polish, it has a great formula and brush. I saw Tati (GlamLifeGuru on YouTube) wearing this color and just had to have it. The first time I wore this color I got FIVE compliments on it, one from my husband who rarely comments on my polish choices except to say they're bright lol. I will be wearing this one often, it's perfect for spring and summer!

on 12/18/2012 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Eh, this color is ok. I find this polish to be streaky and not as opaque as say, Color Club Pucci-Licious. Next!

on 12/16/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is ok. I like deep purples, more blue leaning than red. Most pictures make purples look more blue than they are and I get disapointed with all the red purples I think will be different. I saw this in a Walgreens and it grabbed my attention. It's a nice shade, and purples are one color that I really like to have the *right* color, or a whole lot of them, since I see the spectrum of purples to be huge, maybe more than other clors (or maybe I just like them more so I'm more interested in the various shades). Anyway, I used this over a half moon of China Glaze Sea Spray and it's an interesting combo. The Sea Spray looks more green compared and the On a Trip looks more blue. It's nice, but already chipped a little. I guess that's normal. I'm not a huge fan of the large brush, but I was a fan of the $2 price tag. I'm still on search for THE purple for me. Color Club Pucci licous is on the way, I just hope I didn't get one of those funny bottles that have the more periwinkle formula in it.

So aside from the ADD, this color is nice, but not fantastic. I didn't see any purples quite like it in the store, so it gets points for that. I like it, but probably won't buy it again.

on 10/29/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wnw megalast has there best formula. I love this color.it a vibrant purple. Perfect for spring & summer. My 2 nd fav color from this collection. If you dont have go ahead and get it you wont regreat it .

on 9/22/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous purple that dries to an opaque gumdrop color. The formua is very decent for the price. It was super inexpensive and the brush is full and flat so I love using that. I only needed two coats. It lasts for about 4 days without chipping. Love it and would buy again!

Popular Polishes