October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - On a Trip

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this polish. It's a very pretty blue-y purple... and I love the funny, hippie name. It applies really well. Full opacity in 2 coats and a fast dry time. I've been wearing this polish on my nails for 4 days and I only have minimal chipping. Not to mention the price is fantastic ($2) for such a quality polish. I would definitely recommend this polish and I hope to try others in this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by eguo0124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this shade and formula! Fantastic value. The brush is meh, but I can work with it. Definitely going to be looking into more Wet 'n' Wild polishes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by rittybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this color. It's a little darker than I expected but goes on opaque in one coat. Doesn't chip for at least 5 days. I've worn it for manicures and pedicures.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this polish color! I already love this brand and line of polish, it has a great formula and brush. I saw Tati (GlamLifeGuru on YouTube) wearing this color and just had to have it. The first time I wore this color I got FIVE compliments on it, one from my husband who rarely comments on my polish choices except to say they're bright lol. I will be wearing this one often, it's perfect for spring and summer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Eh, this color is ok. I find this polish to be streaky and not as opaque as say, Color Club Pucci-Licious. Next!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

This is ok. I like deep purples, more blue leaning than red. Most pictures make purples look more blue than they are and I get disapointed with all the red purples I think will be different. I saw this in a Walgreens and it grabbed my attention. It's a nice shade, and purples are one color that I really like to have the *right* color, or a whole lot of them, since I see the spectrum of purples to be huge, maybe more than other clors (or maybe I just like them more so I'm more interested in the various shades). Anyway, I used this over a half moon of China Glaze Sea Spray and it's an interesting combo. The Sea Spray looks more green compared and the On a Trip looks more blue. It's nice, but already chipped a little. I guess that's normal. I'm not a huge fan of the large brush, but I was a fan of the $2 price tag. I'm still on search for THE purple for me. Color Club Pucci licous is on the way, I just hope I didn't get one of those funny bottles that have the more periwinkle formula in it.

So aside from the ADD, this color is nice, but not fantastic. I didn't see any purples quite like it in the store, so it gets points for that. I like it, but probably won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kiara402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wnw megalast has there best formula. I love this color.it a vibrant purple. Perfect for spring & summer. My 2 nd fav color from this collection. If you dont have go ahead and get it you wont regreat it .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

This is a gorgeous purple that dries to an opaque gumdrop color. The formua is very decent for the price. It was super inexpensive and the brush is full and flat so I love using that. I only needed two coats. It lasts for about 4 days without chipping. Love it and would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yay! It's a one-coater! It's smooth and easy to apply, it's inexpensive, and the wear is above average. It dried darker than I expected though, a dark creme purple. I really hope they come out with more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a 'crayon type purple' and this is it. I love wet n'wild anyway - they are really on their game. They have really improved their product. This is a great -'blue purple' beautiful! At first I though 'whaaa' when I saw the brush but it is actually easy to use. Great product and color.