April 20, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lip Treatments - Victoria's Secret - Smooth FX Lip Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this item about a year ago after having seen it in a Victoria's Secret catalog. I enjoy it because it's easy to use right before I do my makeup and I can wipe it off with a cloth instead of needing to wash it off. I like the container it comes in and the amount you get is pretty impressive for the price; actually for that reason I can't compare it to other products as I haven't finished using all of this one. The lip balm it comes with is also very effective but I unfortunately ran out of that within the first few months. This product definitely works to exfoliate my lips and I get the best results if I do it for about 30 seconds and then put on some lip balm right after. However I found that the balm it comes with enhances the product more then other lip products I've tried with it.

Although I do like this product I think I'll probably try something different next time just so that I have something to compare this to and then I can decide if it's worth 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bekakerr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip scrub is probably the best kind I've tried so far. The scrub itself is a wonderfully textured and sweet scrub that really does an amazing job at getting lips soft and smooth. The balm is minty and causes a slight tingly feeling which some people might not like. The packaging is awesome for travel because the 2-in-1 container keeps the products together. The times I've used this, my lips were not very chapped so I haven't been able to see how well it works over really chapped lips but for every day use to keep lips nice and smooth, this product is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Andrea400

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought I would purchase let alone like a VS beauty product but their shipping prices are so horrible that I decided to purchase one more item to get the free shipping and I chose this. My 7 year old gets the driest, flakiest lips and the toothbrush and vaseline do not work on her. Not even my favorite lip balm from Bobbi Brown moisturizes her lips. This product is amazing. It has been 20 degrees here the past few days and her lips looked horrible and she has a special event today. I scrubbed them gently for about 10 seconds with the scrub and then applied the lip balm and her lips look absolutely beautiful. Then I did my lips and they are super smooth. Cannot believe the quality of this product. Like it better then Fresh lip products and all other department store brands I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This lip balm and scrub is great it's portable and 2in1 which I love ! It really exfoliates your lips and the With the lip balm on top your lips are looking and feeling kissable smooth I love this stuff will totally repurchase ! Lip balm does sting when first applied but that is completley normal ! A bit pricey but worth it !:) I use mine once a week or when needed .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

This is the most perfect lip product I've ever purchased. The bottom half is a sweet sugary scrub, and the top half is a pink balm that you apply after the scrub. This leaves my lips feeling tingly and I love it! I'm obsessed with this product. I recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Shmeebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only other lip scrub i had tried years ago was a drug store brand and i hated it it was too thin and goopy and not enough texture. I have been trying to just brush my lips off with the toothbrush or using a paper towel and rubbing at my lips which i was beginning to be afraid that it was too harsh on my lips until a few weeks ago I found this on the Victoria's secret website, I immediately ordered it and since the day i got it I've been in love!!!! Nice added bonus that it comes with a lip balm, i like the nifty jar packing, and the fact that they stack makes it easy to keep together and use together. You get a ton of lip scrub and the scrub is the perfect consistency, it works wonders at exfoliating my lips, and if it gets in your mouth it doesn't taste horrible either. The added balm gives a nice tingly fresh feeling afterwards and helps keep them hydrated. I love this product and am praying they keep it around for a while!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip scrub! The bottom half of the container unscrews and is filled with a generous amount of sugar lip scrub. You only need a little swipe to completely cover your lips. You massage it in for about 30 seconds and then wipe it off with a tissue. Then you apply the balm from the top of the container and your lips feel AWESOME! The scrubby stuff exfoliates away any flaky stuff and the balm moisturizes and leaves your lips feeling cool and tingly. My lips were pretty beat up from the dry winter weather, and even after the first use of this scrub/balm they felt 100% better! I got this product as a freebie with a larger VS order, but I will definitely purchase this again once I run out. The only thing that I sorta don't like is the balm is just in a little tub, and has to be applied with your finger (or a brush, if you're fancy).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by klckelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is originally $16 but I had a $10 off card for my birthday so I got this for $6. I've really enjoyed using this product and it does what it says. I really like the way the balm feels on my lips but I just wish there was more balm! I'll most certainly be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got this for $16 at Victoria's Secret and so far I'm loving it I got it on vacation a few weeks ago in mid Feb. The top of the container is a minty lip balm and the bottom half is the scrub, total amount of product you get is 18g. I have been using this every morning before I get ready. My house is very dry so literally every day i wake up my lips are chapped and gross but this works wonders, and the balm that comes with it is very smoothing and moisturizing. This is the only lip scrub that I've tried and I'm open to trying other brands but so far I'm giving this a thumbs up it does what it says it does and leaves me satisfied. I def recommend this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No