October 21, 2014 | 1594 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Fashion City

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOVE this lipstick!!! I haven't found a lipstick, or even makeup item in general, that I've been this excited about this in a while. The finish is perfect (for my preferences anyway): creamy, gives a natural, juicy lip look. No need for liner or gloss with it. Easy to apply, not overpowering but very pigmented. Lasts pretty long for a lipstick, especially for one this moisturizing. Now when I say it's moisturizing, I really mean it! I'm pretty picky about saying something is moisturizing because most "moisturizing" lip products actually dry out my lips. This one feels amazing. I love the color sooooo much! The best way to describe it I think is, if you have seen the TV show Castle-it looks like Kate Beckett's lipstick that she wears most of the time. It's a warm peachy/nude with a dash of red, it's looks natural and bright, but not crazy bright. On me, a fair redhead, it's a perfect everyday lip color that brings life to my face. HG for sure. I could wear just this lipstick for the rest of my life. The only dupe I can think of is, MAC kinda sexy, with a very very different texture. Kinda sexy is a little more dull of a color, but very similar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

LOVE! I like lipstick but it sometimes can be a bit drying. I like lip gloss but I donít look sexy with my hair fly trapped to my lips. The SA at the MAC counter showed me this when I told her of my complaints with lipstick/lipgloss. The formula is creamy, moisturizing and it is glossy enough giving me lips that perky look without the stickiness of a lipgloss.

This is a lovely coral color and it looks amazing for summer. It looks so good Iíll wear it in the winter as well. It costs the same as the traditional MAC lipsticks and has the same vanilla cake batter scent too.
I do prefer this formula over MACs normal lipsticks. I hope they crank out more colors with this formula because itís amazzinggg :>!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by bballsmi423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lipstick. This is my perfect summer peachy color. When I first bought it, I thought it would be a bit too orange for my liking, but on the lips its much more natural looking. I'm NW25 for reference and it comes off as a pale peachy color. I can't get over how much I love the color. The formula is rather nice too...very moisturizing. I'm not too sure about the wear, YMMV. I typically am a chapstick gal, so I'm constantly licking and messing with my lips, so color never last too long on me, but you may have more luck with it. Overall, I completely recommend this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally found my perfect peach lippy!!! This may look quite orangey in the tube but when I put it on it turns into a lovely peach color!!! I'm very happy with it plus it's my favorite type ...sheen supreme! Moist and creamy with a nice shine to it. I tried Shy Girl but that was just awful on me. Then I tried Freckletone and it just drained the color out of my lip and face. Everything else was too orange. Fashion City gave me exactly what I was looking for. For reference, Asian nc25.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

I'm in love! Beautiful shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Milky peach. Rather opaque, so scores well on pigment delivery. Creamy formula. Warms complexion nicely! May clash with pinker-based skintones, though.