September 20, 2014 | 1226 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Treasure Hunt

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by thespeedytomato

Picked this up at a CCO for something like $13. I had no idea it was LE or that it's usually a bit pricier until I got home and looked it up-- now I'm kicking myself for not picking up a few more! The color is a beautiful yellow-gold, almost cool-toned but it still works perfectly on my very warm-toned skin. It has a wonderful finish... no glitter, just a beautiful metallic shimmer.

The color really makes gold and bronzey eyeshadows pop, and lasts all day without creasing. The best part (and the reason I wish I'd bought a dozen of these) is that on my skin tone, this functions beautifully as an eyeshadow, an inner-eye brightener, a browbone highlighter, AND a pretty golden-champagne cheekbone highlighter! If I am going for a super-simple, natural look, I can get away with some light foundation, eyeliner, and this sleek little jar. HG product, for sure! There seems to be a lot of product, but I am still dreading the day I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this paint pot! It was sadly limited edition with the Posh Paradise collection though. It's the perfect shimmery golden color for nearly any neutral shadow. I like using it with things like UD's Sin or MAC's All That Glitters, Gleam, or Naked Lunch. It makes the goldeny undertones pop! Plus, who doesn't love a bit of extra shimmer :) It lasts all day with absolutely no creasing! I found this on Nordstrom not too long ago..so if you are interested I'd check there. Maybe ACW might have it too. :)