Essence get big lashes volume boost mascara

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), AQUA (WATER), CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SILICA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BISABOLOL, TBHQ, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

on 7/16/2015 4:39:00 PM

It's hard for me to even describe how I feel about this mascara. I think it's just weird.

I should have known from the price tag not to expect much, but I had some hope. It was pretty dry, and this was right after buying it and opening it. Inoticed some reviews mention it's pretty wet, so maybe it was just my luck. I applied one layer, and it was heavy on my lashes and weighing them down. It irritated my eyes throughout the day and kept flaking.

It does provide volume, because the formula is thick and heavy (if that makes sense). I gave it a few more tries, but eventually gave up and threw it out. I wouldn't recommend it, but some reviewers had good results with it and it's pretty cheap. Who knows? Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's good but it's not.... I love the look it give when you first apply this mascara and if you build it up enough it's pretty decent BUT it wears off and after a few hours it looks like you never even applied mascara. I mix this mascara with my too faced size queen mascara and that helps a lot. I can't see myself buying this again but it's okay for the time being

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is a great mascara to use (i bought the waterproof version). I see the difference on my eyelashes as i put it on. However, it does smudge noticeably under my eyes after about 4-6 hours and the brush is a bit big so I do get it on my eyelid and it's hard to apply on my bottom lashes but even so i can just clean it up with makeup remover on a cotton swab. It also isn't very waterproof but it's great value for its price.

on 6/22/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i didn't like the result for my short lashes..

on 4/23/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT. Bought this product a hundred times. Cheap and does the job.

on 4/22/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use the waterproof version (The blue tube) and I'm very surprised with this mascara. It's cheap, effective, does not flake and works wonders on my stick straight lashes. This is great for the lower lashes too as the product really grips, lengthens and provides volume to my lahses. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 3/27/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this mascara lengthens and provides volume, it's super black and it does the job. it's not too dry so it won't flake off during the day and it wont make your lashes have that really dry feel to it that irritates your eyes. its a win!! new holy grail drugstore mascara!! essence never dissapoints me.

Pros:
-Nice and hydrating formula, not dry at all
-Super black
-Cheap as hell price
-Wand is big enough to get into all my lashes
-Lengthens and volumises

Cons:
-Takes a few minutes to dry, it's quite wet so be careful not to smudge it around!
-The wand is kind of large to get into my lower lashes

on 3/2/2015 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very thin, sparse Asian lashes. They're not stubby, though, and they're naturally curled.
I have been lazy to put on eyeliner lately, but this mascara makes me not missing the liner on daily basis at all. It stretches out my lashes, thickens and separates them, thus making my lashes look like they're naturally lush and long. It doesn't look as lush as I love Extreme Crazy Volume, but it does elongate a bit more. It really is not bad at all. On me, it doesn't clump even with 3 layers.
The wand is a big bristle brush and I have some problems with it smudging on my lids. I just need to be more careful.

It's waterproof, so naturally I wore this to swim in the sea in summer. It doesn't last that well after a day long dip. However, it's not too easy to take off. I need to melt it with oil before washing it off.

I don't dig the childish packaging, but heck, for 2-3 a pop, who am I to complain.

on 1/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought the waterproof one (blue packaging) on a whim because I was running out of my old one and I have to say I'm very impressed! With this mascara, there is no clumping whatsoever, just natural-looking,thick lashes. With most mascaras, I have to wipe the excess on a tissue first before applying to avoid clumps but with this one, I just need a few swipes on my eyelashes and I'm done! I'd definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A big, wet, clumpy disaster.

Top Rated Essence Products