September 23, 2014 | 894 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Ever Fresh Makeup

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I know this has been discontinued, but I just had to comment on this because it was my very first foundation I've ever used. This was right around the time when I was discovering make up & all its uses (when I was 12). I was going to the hilary duff concert with my best friend (I know, I know) & I wanted to look extra special that night, so I begged my mom to get me some foundation. We went to the store, & she picked this one out (probably because it was the cheapest one). I remember putting it on my face & I felt amazing, like I was on top of the world. I did end up using this for a while after that night as well. This had great coverage, didn't make me break out. Didn't smell terrible, but not good either. I also liked that it came in a squeeze tube, so that made it super easy to get the foundation out without wasting it. I actually think it was one of the better foundations Maybelline ever made. I'm all grown up now, & I now know what good make up is. Which is why I've never been too fond of Maybelline products, but this one was a good one. If they ever brought it back, I'm sure a lot of people would buy it.