Wet 'n' Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/16/2015 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i received what I think is this color in a gift set for christmas last year (I say 'I think' because the packaging didn't mention the name of the polish and the only blue in the megalast line is INARM). I have to say...I'm really confused by this polish?? in my bottle INARM reads a true, deep sky-blue, and on my nails it's more of a dark teal. swatches online vary in color (most leaning much lighter than my bottle), leading me to believe that the formula for this shade has been changed drastically at some point or the recipe for the pigment is regularly varied...but either way, I'm actually really impressed with this polish, the color payoff is spectacular, application is a breeze, and the color itself is lovely and seems like it would complement just about every skin tone. would definitely purchase a full-size of this, no question.

on 8/24/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really love this line of Wet n Wild nail polish. I got this at Walgreens for $1.99 and i just love it!!! The brush is really wide and makes polishing nails wayy eaiser. I really love the color although it is not a mint it is more of a blue but I still love it. And when they say Megalast they mean it!!! It lasted me a week without chipping!, and when it did chip it was not even noticable unless you really got up on it. I will be buying more of these

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the color selection and how they look on my nails, but i feel like they don't stay on that long even after putting a good top coat.

on 1/18/2014 2:10:00 AM

I love this Nail Polish. I use it in the summer, it last forever, I only take it off to reapply. I love it!!! Its beatiful for any skin tone. One of the best nailpolish brands ever! The application is easy with the wide brush I wish all nailpolishes were like this.

on 11/2/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love love love the color but it goes on real goopy.

One of the big bonuses is that you only need one coat and it is one of the best values so I would repurchase and recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Wet n' Wild has got nail polish down to a science. I wouldn't consider I need a Refreshment a dupe for China Glaze For Audrey, they are two totally different colors. Wet n' Wild's formula is better as it is opaque (unlike China Glaze which is streaky and has weak color payoff), lasts, the polish does not chip with heavy abuse and use of fingers for at least a good week. I always use a base and top coat on my nails (Wet n' Wild clear coat), and I never have any trouble. Beautiful color, could suit almost any skin tone.

on 9/22/2013 2:33:00 PM

You need this ! This is almost a dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey except that this is more on the blue side. I been looking for this nail polish for almost a year now and I am so glad I finally found it. Each time I go to the drugstore it is sold out. It retails around $1.99 or $1.49 depending on where you go. I brought this at Walgreens.

The application is easy with their brush- just three strokes - wait about 2 minutes and apply a second coat. The texture of this polish is on a thicker side and the color is very opaque. My nails did not chip at all for a whole week and a half. I did not use a top coat. There was only some wear on the tips. The quality of this nail polish is amazing. Better than some of my essies.

The drying time took a lot longer. It took about half an hour until all my nails were dry. This is a great summer color. I hope WNW come out with more vibrant colors like this.

on 9/20/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This gorgeous Tiffany blue polish is a near-dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey. It's so close that if you have one, you don't need the other. Although the name "refresh-mint" gives the impression this is mint green, this is more aqua and the color of a turquoise stone. This is a shade lighter than China Glaze Aquadelic. This is definitely a pretty color that isn't really blue nor is it green. It's a beautiful blend of both. The polish is creamy and this glides on smoothly while giving near opaque coverage in one coat. I really like the wide pro brush on this as it takes less time to apply this with fewer strokes necessary. The tip of the brush is tapered and this makes it easy to get my smaller pinkie nail beds in one stroke with precision. This is a bargain for less than 2 dollars and it performs as well as China Glaze's product. I can buy 4 of these Wet n' Wild polishes for the cost of a single China Glaze.

on 9/3/2013 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cute color. Excellent pigmentation. Kind of a plastic shiny finish. Can come off when applying top coat. Color dries evenly. Good product.

on 8/10/2013 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the nail polish equivalent of a mini Kit Kat. Sweet, young, fun, ok quality, a little guilty pleasure, and kind of an impulse grab. I got this when Rite Aid had 40% off WnW. For less than a $1.50 - why not!

PROS
- super cute if a touch too young of a color for this 37 year old
- opaque in one coat, saturated in two
- with only base and SV topcoat lasted two weeks on toes
- the price!!!!
CONS
- the brush - why so wide? Who is going to truly do nails in one swipe?
- stain nails - acetone with countless cotton balls & qtips, cuticle remover and a thorough scrubbing with soap and nail brush before nails looked normal

Bottom line - for the price - it's fun and worth a try. But as its really a fun vs staple color for me -- can't ever see myself running out and buying another.