October 1, 2014 | 1568 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by EbonyPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this line of Wet n Wild nail polish. I got this at Walgreens for $1.99 and i just love it!!! The brush is really wide and makes polishing nails wayy eaiser. I really love the color although it is not a mint it is more of a blue but I still love it. And when they say Megalast they mean it!!! It lasted me a week without chipping!, and when it did chip it was not even noticable unless you really got up on it. I will be buying more of these

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfordays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the color selection and how they look on my nails, but i feel like they don't stay on that long even after putting a good top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this Nail Polish. I use it in the summer, it last forever, I only take it off to reapply. I love it!!! Its beatiful for any skin tone. One of the best nailpolish brands ever! The application is easy with the wide brush I wish all nailpolishes were like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love the color but it goes on real goopy.

One of the big bonuses is that you only need one coat and it is one of the best values so I would repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wet n' Wild has got nail polish down to a science. I wouldn't consider I need a Refreshment a dupe for China Glaze For Audrey, they are two totally different colors. Wet n' Wild's formula is better as it is opaque (unlike China Glaze which is streaky and has weak color payoff), lasts, the polish does not chip with heavy abuse and use of fingers for at least a good week. I always use a base and top coat on my nails (Wet n' Wild clear coat), and I never have any trouble. Beautiful color, could suit almost any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You need this ! This is almost a dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey except that this is more on the blue side. I been looking for this nail polish for almost a year now and I am so glad I finally found it. Each time I go to the drugstore it is sold out. It retails around $1.99 or $1.49 depending on where you go. I brought this at Walgreens.

The application is easy with their brush- just three strokes - wait about 2 minutes and apply a second coat. The texture of this polish is on a thicker side and the color is very opaque. My nails did not chip at all for a whole week and a half. I did not use a top coat. There was only some wear on the tips. The quality of this nail polish is amazing. Better than some of my essies.

The drying time took a lot longer. It took about half an hour until all my nails were dry. This is a great summer color. I hope WNW come out with more vibrant colors like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This gorgeous Tiffany blue polish is a near-dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey. It's so close that if you have one, you don't need the other. Although the name "refresh-mint" gives the impression this is mint green, this is more aqua and the color of a turquoise stone. This is a shade lighter than China Glaze Aquadelic. This is definitely a pretty color that isn't really blue nor is it green. It's a beautiful blend of both. The polish is creamy and this glides on smoothly while giving near opaque coverage in one coat. I really like the wide pro brush on this as it takes less time to apply this with fewer strokes necessary. The tip of the brush is tapered and this makes it easy to get my smaller pinkie nail beds in one stroke with precision. This is a bargain for less than 2 dollars and it performs as well as China Glaze's product. I can buy 4 of these Wet n' Wild polishes for the cost of a single China Glaze.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by bebewu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute color. Excellent pigmentation. Kind of a plastic shiny finish. Can come off when applying top coat. Color dries evenly. Good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the nail polish equivalent of a mini Kit Kat. Sweet, young, fun, ok quality, a little guilty pleasure, and kind of an impulse grab. I got this when Rite Aid had 40% off WnW. For less than a $1.50 - why not!

PROS
- super cute if a touch too young of a color for this 37 year old
- opaque in one coat, saturated in two
- with only base and SV topcoat lasted two weeks on toes
- the price!!!!
CONS
- the brush - why so wide? Who is going to truly do nails in one swipe?
- stain nails - acetone with countless cotton balls & qtips, cuticle remover and a thorough scrubbing with soap and nail brush before nails looked normal

Bottom line - for the price - it's fun and worth a try. But as its really a fun vs staple color for me -- can't ever see myself running out and buying another.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this line of Wet n Wild polishes. This color was my first as I was looking for a turquoise shade. Two coats for full coverage. Not runny or streaky. I used with a base & top coat & my mani lasted a week and I still didn't have any chips, but there was ware on the edges. This has the wider/chubbier brush. I love the packaging, so retro, with their name pressed into the glass. How they can afford this level of packaging and product at this price & make a profit? Well, I guess they're just this cool. :-)