Wet 'n' Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

cute color and good brush but formula washes off and chips fast

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a little sad that they changed the colour to be less of a unique yellow turquoise, and that it's now just a bright robin's-egg blue. The formula is good - it can pass as a one-coater. I just don't like it much on my fingers. Looks better in my toes, or under Sinful Colors Nail Junkie (teal glitter jelly that looks deeper and more complex over this).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this nail polish; it reminds me of white-out in texture and opacity but it is a really pretty robin's egg blue color. It goes on very creamy and opaque. I love the wide brush on these MegaLast polishes. One swipe does the pinky nail and this polish is really easy to handle, leveling itself out. Be aware that "I Need a Refresh-a-Mint" is a misnomer - it is hardly mint green and is really more a robin's egg blue. Also, it takes a lot of umph to get this off - it smears and stains your fingers. When I remove it I use pure acetone, rub and scrub, clean with soap and water, and then moisturize the nailbeds with coconut oil.

on 1/16/2015 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i received what I think is this color in a gift set for christmas last year (I say 'I think' because the packaging didn't mention the name of the polish and the only blue in the megalast line is INARM). I have to say...I'm really confused by this polish?? in my bottle INARM reads a true, deep sky-blue, and on my nails it's more of a dark teal. swatches online vary in color (most leaning much lighter than my bottle), leading me to believe that the formula for this shade has been changed drastically at some point or the recipe for the pigment is regularly varied...but either way, I'm actually really impressed with this polish, the color payoff is spectacular, application is a breeze, and the color itself is lovely and seems like it would complement just about every skin tone. would definitely purchase a full-size of this, no question.

on 8/24/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really love this line of Wet n Wild nail polish. I got this at Walgreens for $1.99 and i just love it!!! The brush is really wide and makes polishing nails wayy eaiser. I really love the color although it is not a mint it is more of a blue but I still love it. And when they say Megalast they mean it!!! It lasted me a week without chipping!, and when it did chip it was not even noticable unless you really got up on it. I will be buying more of these

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the color selection and how they look on my nails, but i feel like they don't stay on that long even after putting a good top coat.

on 1/18/2014 2:10:00 AM

I love this Nail Polish. I use it in the summer, it last forever, I only take it off to reapply. I love it!!! Its beatiful for any skin tone. One of the best nailpolish brands ever! The application is easy with the wide brush I wish all nailpolishes were like this.

on 11/2/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love love love the color but it goes on real goopy.

One of the big bonuses is that you only need one coat and it is one of the best values so I would repurchase and recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Wet n' Wild has got nail polish down to a science. I wouldn't consider I need a Refreshment a dupe for China Glaze For Audrey, they are two totally different colors. Wet n' Wild's formula is better as it is opaque (unlike China Glaze which is streaky and has weak color payoff), lasts, the polish does not chip with heavy abuse and use of fingers for at least a good week. I always use a base and top coat on my nails (Wet n' Wild clear coat), and I never have any trouble. Beautiful color, could suit almost any skin tone.

on 9/22/2013 2:33:00 PM

You need this ! This is almost a dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey except that this is more on the blue side. I been looking for this nail polish for almost a year now and I am so glad I finally found it. Each time I go to the drugstore it is sold out. It retails around $1.99 or $1.49 depending on where you go. I brought this at Walgreens.

The application is easy with their brush- just three strokes - wait about 2 minutes and apply a second coat. The texture of this polish is on a thicker side and the color is very opaque. My nails did not chip at all for a whole week and a half. I did not use a top coat. There was only some wear on the tips. The quality of this nail polish is amazing. Better than some of my essies.

The drying time took a lot longer. It took about half an hour until all my nails were dry. This is a great summer color. I hope WNW come out with more vibrant colors like this.

Popular Polishes