Dior Addict Extreme

4.5

on 3/23/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this is 3 colours: Paparazzi, Plaza and Cherie Bow. They are quite slippery, non-sticky, quite pigmented. I like Paparazzi the most though - for some reason it's more hydrating than the two others. I'm wondering if Plaza and Cherie Bow have a white base, maybe (more pigment to achieve colour)? I can use Pazarazzi as a moisturizing treatment, while the two others are actually slightly drying :( I have pretty dry skin though, so maybe it's not like that for everyone. Still, I'm a little disappointed. Maybe the darker colours are generally more moisturizing?

The wear-time isn't anything spectacular (like most lipsticks), BUT for the slippery, slightly glossy consistency, they don't slide around my lips - I don't need any lip-liners with these. I like that these disappear from my lips pretty evenly - I don't get that effect with a bare ring in the middle of my lips (they aren't "easily eaten")

The packaging is pretty, but I have worn it with me quite a lot, and it's pealing a few places :( I actually don't have many lipsticks that peel! This one has peeled at the silver end-knob (it's just coated plastic), and actually *inside* the purple part (whuuuuut?)

All-in-all, worth checking out if you'd like yourself some luxury :)

on 2/9/2015 3:54:00 PM

$33 USD. I bought it in #476 (Plaza), a very vivid pink in the tube but goes on a very pretty, sheer pink on my yellow-based pale skin. I love Dior lipstick textures (moisturizing and creamy yet long lasting), and this has that same texture while adding the flattering colors. I can't wait to get more. I can't stand sticky lip glosses and this is the perfect balance of sheer lipstick and yet adding a pop of easy color that brightens my face. Also, if you're looking to do that gradient lip color thing, you can replicate that look in 2 seconds with this by putting it on the inside part of your lips and blending out without having to apply and blend the foundation over your lips (which I find can be irritating/drying).

on 2/8/2015 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this formula. It is smooth and moisturizing and creamy and looks beautiful on the lips. I have it in the shade Plaza, which is a vibrant pink that is so beautiful on the lips. It is brightening and I think would look pretty on every skin tone. It lasts 4-5 hours on me with eating and drinking and fades in a very pretty way (not patchy or strange in any way). I have taken off a lippie because occasionally it can emphasize flakes on the lips, but this is only after a while or if your lips are in bad shape. Also, the packaging is bulky and kind of annoying. But all in all, it is a beautiful and luxurious lipstick.

on 5/30/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have the color 339 Silhouette. I had been lusting after this lipstick for a while but finally decided to splurge one day. This is now one of my absolute favorite lipsticks..and I have a LOT of lip products. The color is a perfect peachy (not washed out) nude. The formula is awesome, smooth, light weight, moisturizing, and barely scented. When first applied it has some shine to it which does die down after awhile but the lips still look and feel moisturized as if you just put on a lip balm. I would say it has medium pigmentation and for me the color lasted pretty well, about 4 hours even when drinking. The formula is so great though i absolutely dont mind reapplying!

on 4/28/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm going to say upfront that this product was not for me and I won't repurchase. I had this in the shade Cherie Bow, a pretty, light neutral perhaps slightly warm pink. It feels fairly luxurious, creamy and lightweight. It goes on very smoothly. I bought it because it had good reviews and I find it ridiculously hard to find a lighter pink, which suits my complexion. I liked this product but I never reached for it, so gave it to my sister. I find that I personally prefer more pigmented lipsticks, which have moderate or higher lasting power andshades of pink which are a bit warmer or peachier. I had to sweep this on several times in order to receive coverage I was happy with and while I realise lighter and creamier shades disappear sooner, I felt that it would be completely gone after one drink or a handful of snacks. My sister on the other hand, loves this. She prefers the more muted shades and doesn't mind reapplying often. I still think this is a lovely product and I really adored the packaging but overall not for me. Keep that in mind if your preferences are similar to mine.

on 4/4/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The formula is amazing- it doesn't dry out my lips, the colour definitely stays on for a long period of time, the pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous. Yeah it's pricy but it is definitely so worth it. It smells amazing, it looks amazing, it feels amazing, and it also makes you look damn amazing. And I feel hella rich whenever I wear like- "Look at mah lips while I walk down the corridor b*#$hes!"

on 12/22/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I bought this in 829 Sunset Blvd., and the color is so beautiful. It is a bright berry red. The texture of the lipstick is moist and creamy. I found the staying power good, but it last longer with a lip liner. I love the packaging of the lipstick as well; It looks like a fancy perfume bottle. I will definitely buy this again.

on 11/26/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love these! They are my go-to lip products. I use them like a lip balm and they leave a nice stain afterwards, they also feel very balm like. I own about 8 different colours and I've been loving the colors: Cruise, Cherrie Bow and Black Tie. They are very moisturizing, they do have a shine but disappears, they don't increase the appearance of wrinkles or lines in your lips and you do not have to prime/prep your lips prior to applying this. I've already re-purchased Cruise twice.

on 11/25/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Este é um dos melhores batons que já usei. Cobertura perfeita e durabilidade muito boa. Adoro os batons da Dior e sempre estou comprando novas cores .

on 10/8/2013 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick! 'Incognito' (nude) is my favorite, as it looks exactly like bare naked lips on me, only moisturized & better, plus it doubles as a "neutralizer" for too-bright lipstick colors. Incognito gives a really subtle, soft, youthful yet grown-up plump-lip look. Also love 'Bonne Aventure' (berry red) but am having trouble finding it anywhere (Sephora & dept stores like Macy's). I did ultimately buy it online.

The moist, balmy texture & translucent color pigmentation make for what I call a wearable matte lipstick. It's as moisturizing but less shiny & less sheer than the regular Dior Addict lipsticks (the ones with the clear iridescent caps). This Extreme line has dark navy blue (almost black) caps. Love the packaging! Very sturdy & elegant - virtually looks like a seductive perfume bottle to me. I love that it's basically impossible for my lipstick to break off in this case (swivel-up slanted tube).

There are a lot of great reds & pinks (& nudes) in this line. All of them are great & there's something for everybody. As for long-wearing, IDK - nothing really lasts very long on me, not more than 1 hr or so (I talk, drink & eat frequently during the day, & no doubt I lick my lips far more than I realize) but what makes this lipstick a winner for me is that it doesn't dry out my lips. The formula is lightweight yet comforting, like a decent balm.

I don't like matte texture lipsticks, but this is a middle-of-the-road exception which I love (but I dont love the $30 pricetag!).

Popular Lipsticks