October 25, 2014 | 914 users online

Conditioner - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by deciduousforest

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is awesome, I like it better than L'oreal Oleotherapy. It makes my hair very soft and shiny. Has great ingredients, my hair seems to really like Argan Oil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really nice conditioner. Smells divine, sulfate and paraben free. I absolutely love using this conditioner. My hair feel really soft and silky. I got it from Sallys, bogo $19.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this numerous times. It just works out for me and is not too pricey. It gives the conditioning I need without being too heavy. It leaves my hair soft and very shiny without any dulling residue. I allow it to sit in my hair for a couple of minutes and then I rinse it out. I don't know why I ever stray from things that simply work. It smells lovely to my nose and the scent actually stays in my hair even after it air-dries. I can easily detangle my hair without the help of detanglers or leave-ins. This is a favorite of mine for the summer months since it helps a lot with frizz control. The ingredients could be better for me but I save my pickiness for hair treatments. For reference, I have 3b curly hair which is pretty healthy now that I have stopped coloring it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked the smell of this conditioner. However, since I have very thick dry hair it didn't realy do much to condition. :/
i would recommend this to someone that does not have the thick dry hair texture that I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by rockprincess1996

I used this in conjunction to the shampoo, but I left it in my hair overnight as a deep conditioner. It smells amazing and It made my hair extremely soft and shiny the next day! It is very thick, has a good texture to it. I will for sure be re purchasing this and using it as a deep conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ohsnap

I've been using the product for two weeks now.

Made my hair very very silky, soft, and smooth, and I do think it's helping to repair damage. I think it is a great product! Smells really nice too.

My only gripe is that it made my super fine hair so smooth and silky that it doesn't hold curls as well, which I've never had a problem with before. I'm guessing other hair types won't have this problem, but I don't know for sure. I think that's a testament to how well it works, but I'm offering my words of caution to girls with fine hair who want to hold a curl. Also the bottle is kind of a weird orange color, which isn't my favorite, but that doesn't matter much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

My experience with One 'n Only Argan Oil Conditioner was... basic. This is supposed to moisturize & revitalize dull, weak, & damaged hair. In regards to detangling, yes, it did, but that's what 99.97% of all conditioners do, so that's nothing special or worth mentioning in my eyes. Aside from that, this product didn't do anything but make my hair smell good. It did NOTHING for my hair. It didn't give me any slip or leave a coat of moisture/conditioning that makes me hair soft & shiny. I honestly feel like after washing my hair with this, it stripped my hair of its natural oils & nutrients. My hair was bare, dry, & literally squeaked as though I'd only used a harsh shampoo & nothing else! Needless to say, if/when I finish this bottle, that's it. I won't be buying it again & it's a shame because I tried & loved One 'n Only's argon oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by mkoko36

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. At first, I felt that the product didn't do anything for my hair. Then, one day, I started to comb my hair in the shower while I had the product on, and put a shower cap on for about 15-20 minutes. My hair glistened and felt so silky smooth. Lately, a lot of my friends have told me I have a new "smell," and I let them smell my hair and they agree that it's the shampoo + conditioner. I like this product.

I don't give it 5 stars because my hair is still a bit frizzy. But it's a less frizzy and more moisturized than ever before!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased a sample packet size of this conditioner for my weekly deep conditioning treatment (I've been using Aveda Dry Therapy, but wanted to switch it up this week), and didn't really know what to expect having never used this brand before.
First off, I LOVE THE SMELL. It smells exactly like MorroccanOil... like orange blossoms and jasmine. I can't stop smelling my hair. Delicious!
It worked pretty well too- I had it in for about 2 hours in a shower cap to keep the heat in. Not sure if it actually does anything to "repair" (can you repair hair? Isn't it dead?), but it sure is soft and shiny!
Would DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Penguinsgorawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really dissapointed with this conditioner. It was known as a "miracle worker", but...this did nothing for my hair. I have naturally curly, 4b-4c, hair. It's pretty damaged, and gets dry really easily. I was expecting this product to moisturize my hair and soften it up. It did neither. I'm almost done with the bottle (it's been a few weeks) & my hair feels the same, of all things it frizzes it up like crazy!

Also, the price isn't that good...keep in mind, I'm in highschool with no job, sooooo this was a waste. It doesn't have ANY slip what so ever, which is a no no for curly hair. I would not reccomend this for any girl with curly hair.

The only thing good about this product is that it smells heavenly. It has a strong, husky (kinda sexy) kind of cent, lol I love it.