July 29, 2014 | 2035 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by PernilleAa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this polish! It's perfect. My all time favorite. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Different than I expected, but I love this color! The bottle makes it out to be lighter than it is. Under light it's a nice grape shade, but it's very dark indoors. It surprised me, but I like it nonetheless. It needs two coats so that it doesn't look streaky, but it dries pretty quickly. Definitely recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by jany177

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

COLOR: Great purple for warm skin tones. A *true* purple ( not blurple, gray-ple, or any other newfangled purple). Didn't give it a second thought when the Holland collection first came out; I figured it would be just another purple -- a little too cool or juvenile or not versatile enough to wear more than a couple of days. But after ogling endless online and in-store swatches, I bought it because this particular shade of purple (more plummy than blue), coupled with the super-fine, subtle copper micro shimmer, elevates it a notch. It's not a shimmer purple, it's not a frost purple, it's a polished purple with a little dimension to it. A more sophisticated shade. The Holland collection overall was a beauty.
APPLICATION & WEAR: As usual, OPI's formula is top-notch. No streaks, awesome cream with quick opacity. I am wearing two coats with Seche Vite top coat, and manicure lasts a full work week with no chipping, before I switch to a new color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this, its a sparkly vampy dark purple color and under different lighting it can look like a different color. For example in the sun it looks like a grape purple and the gold shimmers are very noticeable, but indoors away from sunlight it looks like a deep almost black purple without shimmers. Nice color but would not repurchase simply because its just not really a versatile color like pinks or neutrals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this purple. Initially bought it as a part of Sunny fingers and toes kit in a mini bottle. It is very easy to put on, color is pretty and opaque in one coat, bronzy shimmer is very subtle, so I still consider it office appropriate color. I don't think I will repurchase, but mainly because I have too many polishes to go through already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Such a perfect purple. Very similar to "Funky Dunky" from OPI's Shrek Collection, but this one has like a goldy shimmer to it.
Here's the breakdown:
Colour: 5/5
Application: 4.5/5
The colour is a gorgeous medium purple with a hint of gold shimmer. Very very pretty.
The application was very good. Completely opaque in two coats, quick drying time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by amywmy

At first glance at the pictures online I thought it was going to be similar to OPI Funkey dunkey. Boy was i wrong. It's better, more pretty. Loooks so good for me, which is rare for a purple. I think it's not too dark, not too light. Just nice. 2 coats needed only for complete opacity.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

Incredible color, changes depending on what lighting youre in, I love it and its worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by SwordChant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gorgeous polish is a medium purple with a bit of bronze shimmer. It covers well in two coats and I catch myself staring at my nails when I'm outside since the shimmer reflects so subtly, yet beautifully. Another pro to the shade is the fact that as a cashier, I received several compliments on my nails when I was wearing this shade which is completely flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Iam going to re edit my review and say this is my favorite purple of all time and let me tell you I have over 200 hundred colors and have been a polish collector for many years. A dark purple with gold shimmer....not too dark though can be a spring, summer, winter or fall color. Glides on in seconds and two Coates is all you need! I have a light olive skin with redness from a bit too much sun and it makes my hands and nails look stunning!!!! Buy far one of the greatest from OPI!!!! Yes I will buy another....and another!!!