November 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - cherry honey face scrub

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While i love 100 percent pure, i did not like this product. It smells wonderful of honey and cherries, but not good for normal to oily skin. This scrubs nicely with the jojoba beads and doesnt scratch the skin, but it clogged me up. I had whiteheads all around the nose and a flim on my face. Figures because honey draws in moisture. This is much better for the dry ladies and not the oily ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this face scrub. It is gentle, yet it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It also smells delicious, and if you happen to get a little on your lips while using it, well, it just tastes like honey (yummy!).

It is described as being for all skin types, and I think it would work for all but those with extremely sensitive skin. I have fairly dry skin now that I'm in my late 30s, but this doesn't overdry it. It does not irritate my skin. It is NOT a creamy, thick scrub. It is more like a liquid (see below) with granules in it.

The downsides are: the tiny jojoba granules tend to get stuck in the hairline and eyebrows, so you need to rinse VERY well. But my major problem is the package: it comes in a wide, flat jar. The container that I got contained a very thin, runny liquid. Why not put it in a bottle or tube instead of a wide-mouthed jar? The scrub was hard to scoop out without spilling or losing a significant amount of product. The product itself is great but it needs to be re-packaged in a completely different format. Having said that, I would buy again.