Mary Kay Nourishine Plus - Pink Parfait

4.7

on 6/19/2014 12:18:00 AM

I received a bottle of this gloss in a goody bag. The best gift I've ever gotten! The soft color is just pink enough to accent my natural lip color. I love the shine too, though I normally can't stand it. It smells nice, goes on great, and stayed on a decent length of time. It's the only gloss I ever wear now. Plus the bottle is small enough that I can carry it easily in my purse wherever I go! I will definitely be buying another bottle as soon as this one starts to get low.

i have the color in cafe au lait. it is a slightly mauvy milk tea kind of a color, really nice over nude liptick and great for fall. i use it alone frequently just as a quick touch up when my lips feel dry. the formula is very moisturizing and it is not sticky but long lasting and has high shine. it feels so smooth on the lips, i really enjoy it. this is my first mary kay product that i have tried and i find that this gloss is great and i am pretty impressed....and i am usually not a lip gloss person.

on 2/29/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pink Parfait (in the re-formulated, re-packaged Nourishine Plus format) is a cool-toned pink with NO SHIMMER - it is a creme gloss with alot of shine (even more if you top it with clear gloss) and a surprising amount of pigment. Looks great on its own (can get "bubblegummy") or pver other colors. Sweet-vanilla scent and strangely no taste. $14 - cheap! (Less on ebay!)

Recommended for Medium Skin