November 28, 2014 | 1114 users online

Dry Shampoo - Dove - Refresh+Care - Invigorating Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by NiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have thick curly hair that I like to straighten on occasion. When it's straight it gets oily really quick. I spray this on my roots and it makes my hair look and smell amazing. It does have somewhat of a strong smell but that's a part of why I love it. Every time I spray this my boyfriend compliments me on the way my hair smells. Oh and great volume!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best I ever tried and I have tried many even the high end ones..
dove hit a home run on this one

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ohitharshay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I to be honest, really like this product. I was in desperate need of trying to find a really good quality dry shampoo that actually worked. I went to Walmart, scanning every single dry shampoo I could find with the MakeupAlley product scanner. This one had the most reviews out of all of the ones I found. I previously used the Herbal Essences "Color Me Happy" and the scent smelled really nice, but the whole thing overall was just a complete N-O. The nossle completely broke after my second use of it. Nothing would come out of it either way. And that product left white residue all over me, my hands, hair, everything. It looked like I had really dry skin all over, so I didn't like that. This Dove "Refresh + Care" dry shampoo was the complete opposite, excluding the scent because it smelled really lovely. This left absolutely no white residue on my hair or my hands, and I have dark brown/close to black natural hair. I absolutely loved this and I would definitely recommend and buy this over and over again unless I want to try the Bastiste one that I heard was like the best dry shampoo out there. But overall, this product is great and makes me and my hair happy. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by rowanj13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just finished a can of this dry shampoo and felt a review was in order as my opinion of the product changed quite a lot between my first and last use. At first, I didn't like it at all. I only kept using it because I hate to waste products and money. I felt like it often made my hair seem greasy shortly after using it which was clearly the opposite of the desired effect. It turns out I wasn't shaking it up vigorously enough or letting it sit long enough. Once I started doing it properly it worked really great and didn't leave any white residue in my hair (though I find I have to flip my head upside down and really rub it in there, like lathering up with a regular shampoo, to get it worked in well).
The packaging of this product was very good. Nozzles on other dry shampoo cans have clogged up on me in the past, but this one worked well right up to the very last spray.
The biggest con with this stuff is the SMELL. It's way too strong and perfumey for me and I always worried that everyone around me could smell it too. Over time I got used to it, but for that reason alone I'm not going to repurchase this, at least not right away. If Dove changes the scent perhaps I'll give it another go.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this product because I was in a pinch and really needed it dry shampoo, and I wasn't really expecting very much out of it. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It has a very nice scent, it is easy to apply and I notice no white or powdery residue in my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by alleyaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually like this more than Betiste! I need to spray this more but it leaves less white residue which is good. With Betiste I have to use it the night before to make sure there is no white powder showing through my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Oddbawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This dry shampoo is affordable, it smells great, and .. it works! I am blonde so I don't notice any weird film. I personally love the smell. It adds great volume, and really soaks up any grease. I don't think its quite as good as "Pssst", but definitely a close second.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale (thank goodness). My hair was still oily after using this, I really had to rub to get rid of the White reside. The smell was very nice and I like the bulky bottle but I won't re-buy. I don't think it did its job

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

This product smells really good but I feel like it is a dry shampoo designed for individuals with dry hair which doesn't really make much sense. I have dark hair and it doesn't show white after I rub it in and brush it out but it is not very effective in drying up the oiliness I'm trying to combat. I will finish my bottle but I won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kwinther8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

3 lippies because this product is pretty average. The smell is OVER POWERING at first, but I think after 30 minutes or something the scent goes away pretty much entirely. It does it's job, its easy to use. However, I found that I had to use a TON to do the same amount of work as my regular batiste dry shampoo. I felt like I was spraying the product on for 5x the regular amount of time!!! Maybe that's just me, because I have very thick hair, but I already have a hard time using dry shampoo because I have to use a lot and the fumes are very unhealthy to breathe. Won't buy this product again, but maybe someone with thin hair would like it more. I'll stick with my HG dry shampoo, which is the original batiste.