October 24, 2014 | 1584 users online

Dry Shampoo - Dove - Refresh+Care - Invigorating Dry Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this product because I was in a pinch and really needed it dry shampoo, and I wasn't really expecting very much out of it. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It has a very nice scent, it is easy to apply and I notice no white or powdery residue in my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by alleyaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually like this more than Betiste! I need to spray this more but it leaves less white residue which is good. With Betiste I have to use it the night before to make sure there is no white powder showing through my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Oddbawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This dry shampoo is affordable, it smells great, and .. it works! I am blonde so I don't notice any weird film. I personally love the smell. It adds great volume, and really soaks up any grease. I don't think its quite as good as "Pssst", but definitely a close second.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale (thank goodness). My hair was still oily after using this, I really had to rub to get rid of the White reside. The smell was very nice and I like the bulky bottle but I won't re-buy. I don't think it did its job

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

This product smells really good but I feel like it is a dry shampoo designed for individuals with dry hair which doesn't really make much sense. I have dark hair and it doesn't show white after I rub it in and brush it out but it is not very effective in drying up the oiliness I'm trying to combat. I will finish my bottle but I won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kwinther8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

3 lippies because this product is pretty average. The smell is OVER POWERING at first, but I think after 30 minutes or something the scent goes away pretty much entirely. It does it's job, its easy to use. However, I found that I had to use a TON to do the same amount of work as my regular batiste dry shampoo. I felt like I was spraying the product on for 5x the regular amount of time!!! Maybe that's just me, because I have very thick hair, but I already have a hard time using dry shampoo because I have to use a lot and the fumes are very unhealthy to breathe. Won't buy this product again, but maybe someone with thin hair would like it more. I'll stick with my HG dry shampoo, which is the original batiste.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This dry shampoo is the best I've tried and on the cheaper side. It does leave a white film... But you just blend. It gives my hair tons of volume and it helps me not was it every day I have very oily hair. Some of the dry shampoos I have tried make my hair more dirty and the smell is unbearable so this one is a keeper for me personally, and makes life a lot easier.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by allejo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My hair (long and on the fine side) gets oily after not washing it for about a day and a half. I bought this product to see how it did with my hair, and honestly, I was pretty disappointed. Maybe I didn't understand what it was supposed to do, but my hair still felt and looked oily after use. I hated the smell, and my hair (especially at the top) always looked slightly powdery. I've used the product several different times and the results were always the same. So, no, I don't like this product very much at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried it out as my hair typically ends to get greasy on day 2 after wash. Dry shampoo is supposed to be miraculous.. and this was not. Did practically nothing, made my hair look white and left white residue/crumbs. Makes hair look less greasy for maybe 20 minutes. i do not recommend this product at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcbride

I've tried many dry shampoos and this one worked fine in my short dark hair. I don't need to use a lot and haven't noticed any powdery residue, and my hair is quite dark.

I'm a little surprised by the other comments on the smell; it didn't bother me, but then again, I have short hair, so once it's in there I can't smell it.

It's not my favourite, but it does the job and it was cheap (less that $4 at Walmart) so I would try it again.