Cover Girl Lash Fanatic Waterproof Mascara

on 8/3/2015 1:35:00 PM

Unfortunately, this didn't hold a curl for me. I like the smaller brush, though.

on 7/29/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have very straight lashes and I Love This Mascara! It doesn't straighten my lashes after curling them, which most mascaras do. The brush is Awesome! It separates the lashes and applies the mascara without clumping. My lashes look long and lush and stay put all day.
I Love It!!!!!!

on 2/27/2012 10:19:00 PM

This mascara is part of Covergirl's Queen Collection. I was really impressed with this mascara. It has really great lash definition and yet manages great volume as well. I hate it when mascaras clump all your lashes together. Doing an eye to eye comparison with the Lash Blast waterproof I have on hand, Lash Fanatic wins. However, there are DOWNSIDES... Taking it off is disturbing. You don't get a black smear. You get dozens of little black speck-like fiber thingys. They get everywhere! Also, your lashes will be heavy and stiff (although it's not the most stiff mascara I've ever tried), that's the price you pay for volume I guess. I would buy again, but I wouldn't wear this everyday since I would be concerned about the health of my lashes after repeatedly taking it off at night.