Too Faced Glamour Gloss in This is Pretty!

I really love this. The color is great for me-it's a sheer rosy MLBB look. It really doesn't plump my lips as it claims, but it's minty and tingly. Also, it's not sticky, which is a major plus and I like the doe foot wand rather than a brush wand. I have repurchased this three times, which almost never happens.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this in the set Natural Flirt and I love it! I like the color and the effect it gives my lips. I'm not crazy about glosses but I loved this one! Another great product from Too Faced!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

overall -- great gloss quality (not sticky at all) -- not crazy about the color. i got this as part of a set. i'm way more partial to the look of pillow talk. this is sort of a clear rosy blush color. it doesn't look natural (on ME,) but it's sheer enough that it doesn't look bad either. the glamour gloss collection overall seems pretty fantastic, but this one just didn't do a lot for me in terms of the color. for reference, i'm a really, really pale olive and my lips are naturally pretty reddish (something i don't like.)

Recommended for Medium Skin