September 19, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Glamour Gloss in This is Pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by GertGrace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this. The color is great for me-it's a sheer rosy MLBB look. It really doesn't plump my lips as it claims, but it's minty and tingly. Also, it's not sticky, which is a major plus and I like the doe foot wand rather than a brush wand. I have repurchased this three times, which almost never happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the set Natural Flirt and I love it! I like the color and the effect it gives my lips. I'm not crazy about glosses but I loved this one! Another great product from Too Faced!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

overall -- great gloss quality (not sticky at all) -- not crazy about the color. i got this as part of a set. i'm way more partial to the look of pillow talk. this is sort of a clear rosy blush color. it doesn't look natural (on ME,) but it's sheer enough that it doesn't look bad either. the glamour gloss collection overall seems pretty fantastic, but this one just didn't do a lot for me in terms of the color. for reference, i'm a really, really pale olive and my lips are naturally pretty reddish (something i don't like.)