April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandal-Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by suejb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great mascara, would be happy with it even if i had of payed more but as it was, it was a bargain at 6.99! Makes eyelashes look quite a bit longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Louise06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My lashes are blonde, so I'm a sucker for a good black mascara. The big bright tube caught my eye at the store so I thought I would give it a try. The first time I used it, I thought the look was okay except for the fact that it took a while to dry. It made my lashes pretty long and thick. Every other time I've used this product, my eyelashes clumped horribly! The brush is so huge and the formula is so thick that there is a ton of excess. Even after wiping it off the brush as best as I could, the mascara still created smudges and made all of my eyelashes stick together. Instead of looking like I had a ton of thick long eyelashes this mascara made me look like I had a few clumpy crooked lashes. Personally I really like the separated "million lashes" look, and this product delivered the exact opposite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

So, I can't resist a new mascara on the market. I had to pick this up the other day. This is a new mascara by Rimmel. I usually hate Rimmel mascaras however the gigantic orange tube was calling my name. Scandal-Eyes.....you are a disappoint! I'll begin with packaging. The bright fat orange tube is fun. The brush is huge and thick with tradtional bristles. The cap locks in place when you screw it on which is nice. The tube lacks a blob catcher at the mouth. The mouth isn't narrow so you have to take a paper towel and wipe off all the excess goop. The formula is weak. Rimmel is lying by adverstising this mascara as a volume one. Even after three heavy coats, I still got a boring Maybelline Great Lash look. BORING is the perfect word to describe this mascara. Well, I actually have to say Great Lash has better pigmentation then Suckal-Yes. This mascara is just crap. This retails for just under $7.00 and is found at most retailers.