Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PEG-45M, Methylisothiazolinone

on 2/18/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's a great cleanser for removing makeup, oils, and anything else compiled on your face throughout the day. It's texture and feel is not super runny nor thick, I personally like the consistency. Once you wet your face and begin to lather it on your face it feels really nice. It's not stripping or drying in my experience.This cleanser also never irritated my skin in any way. The smell is quite strong for a cleanser but I actually love the smell, which motivates me to wash my face at night just for the scent lol. As far as balancing my oily/combination skin, I never experienced a change in the oil production of my skin but for it's great cleansing properties, I love it.

loooove this product! its cheap, effective, and smells great! it's my favorite for now, but i just bought the bioré charcoal cleanser, so im hoping my favorite will change soon. ;)

I love this stuff. Lathers great when using my Clarisonic or by washing hand. Removes oil, dirt, most eye makeup (non waterproof) without stripping my skin or making it feel tight. I feel I have combo skin and this makes my skin feel balanced and smooth. Have not noticed a film or clogged pores like other mentioned.
My skin feels so soft and calm (I have mild redness and sensitivity) after using this. And i always manage to get a bonus size bottle with a coupon so it ends up being ridiculously affordable.
Seriously, other than the slight fragrance, it is perfect for my skin. Not that the scent is offensive, it's actually pretty nice, I just prefer unscented face products. My sister swore by her Dermalogica cleanser until she tried mine, and now she buys the Biore instead.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

In Australia (and I seem to start all of my reviews this way) this product is not completely cheap...so I tend to take my reviews seriously. I have tried many cleansers in my 31 years. This one is the best I have tried in the lower price range for my combination skin. For someone who has dry to normal skin, it's probably not the best, however for someone who has combination to oily skin - this is fantastic! Will definitely repurchase.
PS - the scent is wonderful and I love cleansing my face at night just so I can sniff this :)

on 7/15/2014 7:06:00 AM

I am a 57 year old woman. I bought this product at my local JobLot store. I had run out of my normal cleanser and they didn't have any in stock. I am so very glad they didn't. This is my new cleanser for life. It gets rid of all the city nasties without drying out my skin. With my last cleanser , my skin felt oily and unclean. Not now . It feels clean and soft. No more oily t-zone and dry cheeks and chin. My face is glowing and clean and soft all over. Nice light fragrance. The best part is you only need a small amount. Thank you Biore for letting me feel comfortable in my own skin again.

on 7/2/2014 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Been trying this now for about a month, it doesn't harm my skin in anyway and does keep it fairly clean, but since it is called "Combination skin balancing" I would expect it to do that. Which, it hasn't yet. My skin is still very oily on my forehead and nose, so I guess it didn't live up my expectations. So although it's not a bad cleanser, I would like to try something else next.

on 6/26/2014 9:14:00 AM

pros: excellent for removing eye makeup (and in fact all makeup.) hygienic pump packaging. reasonable price for amount of product.

cons: causes irritation, highly fragranced, leaves a film that i believe contributes to clogged pores.

note: i started having to use a separate face wash after using this biore cleanser as i could not live with the residue this cleanser left on my face. i will continue to use this to remove eye makeup only, and will not purchase again. this may be suitable for combination skin, but it certainly is not suitable for my sensitive skin.

on 5/19/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pleasantly surprised by this cleanser. It lathers up well, removes all of my makeup easily, rinses cleanly and leaves my face feeling velvety soft and smooth. No irritation or dryness whatsoever. I also like the pump packaging and the cheap price tag is a bonus. I took off one lippie for the fact that it is fragranced. I prefer unscented cleansers but for the performance and price this one is very good.

on 5/19/2014 12:43:00 PM

I bought this because of the good reviews on Paula Begoun's website. I have combination, somewhat sensitive skin, and in the tropical locale I was living in before, I was much more prone to pimples. I wanted something that would deep clean the pollution from my skin yet would be a bit moisturizing, as I spent most of my time in a heavily airconditioned classroom. Begoun said that this cleanser was the standout in the Biore line as it would cleanse without stripping, and even though it is fragranced since it is a cleanser its contact on the face would be minimal.

I didn't get any irritation or acne from this cleanser, but the glycerine (which is the moisturizing component) in this cleanser made it really, really hard to wash off. As a result, I have to either spend 3-4 minutes rinsing the product off to feel like my face was finally clean, or face having residue on my face all day. I don't have time for that in the mornings, and I am too lazy to deal with this at night. Therefore, once I am done with this product, I am never buying this again. That said, if you do like this product, one thing that I find nice about it is you only have to use a tiny amount. I've been using the same bottle for almost 9 months and I still have maybe a month's worth of product left, and I use this twice a day.

on 2/28/2014 6:06:00 PM

I really like this face wash. I have been using it for months. I picked this up because it was discounted at my local Marc's for $2-3. It really makes my skin hydrated in the winter months. I ran out so I used regular soap till I could get to the store. Yuck, my face felt the difference and dried up immediately. I went a few days without, maybe 3. My face felt so rough and dry, it's disgusting. What a difference this stuff makes, at least for me