September 19, 2014 | 1907 users online

Lips - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain 15 Rose Vinyl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by niseyniseynisey

Received this as a Christmas gift from my Sister, and loved it since! The packaging is gorgeous and expensive looking (Indeed pricey). The color payout is great and looked so flattering on my asian skin! There's seldom any lipstain / lipstick that could stay on my lips after a meal, but I tried it out today and it did! So mega pleased with it! Will definitely re-purchase the color, however will try to seek for a cheaper alternative as it costs SGD 43 whooping bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There's no doubt that this is a 5 star product! Once I was able to stomach the hefty price tag, I couldn't deny that this glossy stain is an all-around champ. I only have one glossy stain, and that's 15 Rose Vinyl. I'm a pale person, and it's a rosy pink on me -- perfect for that cute, glossy lip. I really hate the way most stains dry my lips out; the feeling is just awful! The YSL glossy stain doesn't make me feel that way. It's not drying, and even better: reapplying doesn't exacerbate any dry skin or flakes on my lips. I do need to reapply after eating since it doesn't last through that (but few lip products do, so I'm not crushed). It also smells amazing. I think all YSL lip products smell the same, but I love whatever it is.

I've heard that the L'Oreal Colour Caress stains are dupes, which is possible since they're of the same parent company. I haven't tried them, so I can't attest to it =(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this so much. Gorgeous MLBB with shine. Out of all the lip products I've ever used, in the limited time I've worn this it has racked up the most compliments. I use it when I want to make an impression at work bc it looks sophisticated, not overdone, and lasts all workday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is HG material. Rose Vinyl is a medium warm pink colour which can be sheered out or built up. I use it the most under lipsticks to make sure that my not-very-pigmented lips still have colour when the lipstick wears off. The lasting power is incredible - without a doubt the longest-lasting lip product, stains included, that I've ever tried. If I wear it on its own, the colour brightens up my face remarkably (as most warm pinks do for my skin tone), and the glossiness lasts for several hours. However, I have to be careful not to apply too much, as it can look garish on me.
You can use this over a lip liner too, if your lips are uneven in tone, like mine, and you need a liner to even things out, but of course it won't last as long as applying it to bare lips will. I have three Glossy Stains (this, 7 and 17), and this is by far my favourite, and the most versatile for my colouring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These Glossy Stains are absolutely perfect! I have never been a lipstick wearer- always gloss only. These have changed that. i can't see myself being without these- ever!

I wrote my initial review on #17- Encre Rose, which I think is my favorite. It is slightly less rich than Rose Vinyl. #17 is also more Violet. Rose Vinyl is a true Rose Pink. Very stunning. Does not look like your typical generic lip stain. The formula is SO comfortable- feels like nothing on the lips- which is important to me... and even after it has dried, after a few hours of wearing, it looks like it was JUST applied, and still looks fresh and flawless.

I love these stains and will continue to buy them as long as they continue to make them! I'm sure I will pick up more colors as I go, since I adore this stuff.