October 25, 2014 | 1030 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really like the formula of this blush, it is very creamy and easy to blend, also the top of the blush does not dry out like some other cream blush/eyeshadows that I own. Colour is super pretty although looks terrible on my lips, i don't care though as i bought it for my cheeks and not my lips.
Lasting power is pretty good on me, i usually do a couple of thin layers to build the colour up and i find this makes the product more durable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I bought this online, had I sampled it in the store I wonder if would have purchased it. That being said, it is a really gorgeous and unique blush. I have never come across another color or product quite like it. Its a very natural peachy color, its definitely NOT coral though does lean in that direction as its a neutral peachy color. On my warm-toned NC30 skin this shows up as an extremely natural, subtle flush of color. I have to kind of layer it on to get enough pigment but once I do its quite lovely and as other have said its a very "no makeup makeup look".

Its a bit chalky looking on the lips, mine are too pigmented for this. It looks great with an aveda lipstick I have with Buxom lipgloss in bunny on top.

The color on my cheeks makes my grey-blue eyes stand out and I really enjoy the natural, dewy flush it gives when you don't want to look like you are wearing MU. The texture is fabulous also. Its a perfect summer day-time blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by boobie

I used to use blushed rose pot rouge. But at my last visit to the BB counter to repurchase my concealer the MA applied fresh watermelon on my cheeks. I immediately fell in love with the color matching my fair skin tone. Every single morning this blush makes me smile while applying it. It's so fresh and juicy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by snowpeach06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want to start off by saying I will be buying this again when mine runs out. The color is perfect for days when I don't want to look like i'm wearing much makeup. This blush makes me look dewey and effortless, and goes on so easily. I just use my fingers, and this is pretty much my go-to blush. It's also great for travel since you don't need any blushes. My only qualms are staying power. This only lasts a few hours on me. The color also looks horrible on my lips (but that doesn't matter to me since I bought this as a blush). It feels great on the skin, not as great on the lips. Worth buying again for how gorgeous it looks, i just wish there was better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Naikoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lighter than nc15, asian
This blush is a dewy finish, unlike MAC's cremeblend blushes. This is also the reformulated version. It is a peachy blush that does not have strong notes of pink unlike most peachy blushes. It is much more orange than MAC something special, and reminds me of a cream blush version of Chanel Espiegle. I have a oily T-zone and by the middle of the day the blush is barely dewy, if not dewy at all. By the end of the day the color has faded but still visible. This shade is quite light and would look wonderful on pale skin. Even though it doesn't have great lasting power, I would definitely repurchase, the color is unique, something you definitely do not see a lot of.

FYI: there are bits of tiny gold shimmers, barely there. You cant even see them when applied tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by cookiesandcream123

I've been looking for a few years for a neutral coral that gives my cheeks a flush of colour without stopping me from experimenting with eye shadows or brighter lip colours.This blusher is great if you want to do a smokey eye or the bright eye shadow. But the only problem i do have with it is, it doesnt seem to last all day. The colour is a soft coral and is very fresh like a peach. It looks great with my guerlain terrocotta bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BB repackaged her line of Pot Rouges for Cheeks & Lips in Spring 2012 and added more shades so there are 10 colors now. I uploaded the BB stock picture. A few new shades were added, among them Fresh Melon. Fresh Melon had been previously introduced as a limited edition shade of a Color Strip palette.
Color: Soft peachy pink, no shimmer
Consistency: Soft and non greasy, easy to sheer out for a naturally glowing effect
Packaging: black lacquer round mirror flip top compact replaced the previous screw on lid. I had no issue with the old packaging, but I can see how the mirrored flip top is a clear improvement for anyone who wants to use the Pot Rouge on the go.
Overall: For my light cool complexion (MAC NW15, BB Porcelain) this is a beautiful cheek shade which naturally warms up my face. Fresh Melon is a beautiful peach shade with a hint of pink, finally a peach which does not turn orange. With every repackaging that companies do there is a risk that the formula will be changed and the price increased. While I think that indeed the price has been increased because there is now less product in the compact I believe the formulation has not been modified. Hooray, big sigh of relief! I find the Pot Rouges to be truly perfect in terms of staying power and blend ability. Most importantly, in all the years I have used the Pot Rouges, they have never broken out my dry, sensitive skin. So I am very pleased to see the tried and true formula in a sleek new packaging.
Fresh Melon is my new favorite cream blush!
Retails for $24.