October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Pink Satin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect basic pink. It's not frosty, it does have some shimmer in it but not to much. I find I use this for just a clean and fresh look. It was a little bit drying, but nothing a little lipgloss couldn't fix. I love using it with coral rose lip gloss from mary kay.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a pretty pale person and didn't care for this product. I did try it at a Mary Kay party and i thought it was "okay" before the sale lady/rep pressured me into buying it. I got it and used it a few times before giving it to my mom. I felt it dried my lips and didn't stay on for long. They color isn't that great for everyday either. Its in the middle of "natural" and "bold." Didn't work for my skin tone at least.

For 13 bucks, I wouldn't buy another lipstick from Mary-Kay, nor would I recommend them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This did not look like I thought it would on the Mary Kay website - but since I got it for about $6 on ebay (instead of $13 through my MK consultant - I feel OK about it. A warm-toned (drat - I thought it would be cooler) pink with a pigmented look. Not my style - too Barbie/Flamingo for me. Oh well. I prefer MK's pink passion much more.