November 21, 2014 | 1723 users online

Polishes - OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by savvyowl821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this hot pink shade. It really accentuates tan skin and would look fantastic on any skin tone. I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH FOR SUMMER :D and I love doing a water marble manicure with this + No Room For the Blues(also one of my favorite summer colors) + Alpine Snow :) Formula was to die for, it was fantastic! It was opaque in two coats and was so glossy :) It also becomes unbelievably gorgeous in sunlight...I love wearing this on my toes to the beach! Would definitely buy another bottle if I ran out :) GO GET THIS PINK

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by AmyMendoza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OPI is my 2nd favorite brand of nail polish. Essie is the first with the wide variety of colors they have but OPI has the best brush & lasting power ever! This color is awesome! In the bottle it looks like any other normal boring pink! But on its almost neon! So pretty! Kindof like dolly pink fuschia. Its so smooth & glides on without any problems. You need a good top coat to make it shiny because it dries matte. But other then that this is the perfect girlie pink!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Emilymarie0103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to pink! I'm not normally a pinky kinda gal but hey... We all need a little girliness from time to time! The fact that this is a berry bright pink makes me think it would compliment anyone's skin tone, it is also quite opaque. With some chip skip, base coat & top coat (which makes it super shiny) its only just started to chip 4-5 days later and my hands are constantly in water and in contact with cleaning products as a mum! I love this and highly recommend to others especially if you need to dig up that inner girl :) makes me feel bright & shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by SkekTek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to pink creme. It's the perfect bright summery berry pink and really compliments my cool skintone, and I get so many compliments on it. The best thing about this polish, aside from the beautiful straight-forward colour is that it has phenomenal drying time and is opaque in two thin coats (or one thick one). Seriously, this stuff is dry on my first hand by the time I've finished painting my second hand. It makes it so quick and easy, this polish is really idiot proof! It takes a while to chip too, and with a topcoat it's super glossy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

Cheerful pink. And I just love love love the widebrush!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cheerful bright lollypop colour. Opaque in one coat. Usual Opi quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Smooth creme hot pink colour, with a blue undertone.
You only need one coat to make it opaque.
It does chip easily on me, but everything does... The application though is smooth and easy.
The colour is pretty but I feel like loads of brands do this sort of Barbie pink colour, so it doesn't justify the higher price of OPI.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca04

Probably one my favourite OPI's i own. I find it really easy to apply and you really only need one coat. The formula is great it stays on for ages before chips are noticeable. LOVE

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This polish is such a gorgeous color. I love pinks like this. That said, it's not the most unique thing ever. The formula was excellent as most OPIs are. If you have I'm Indi-A Mood For Love you have a VERY similar polish to this one. I might rebuy...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is like a nice hot pink/fushia colour that looks really nice on your nails, it's opaque on the first coat, dries really quick and is a gorgeous colour!!! But I'm not sure if I would buy again as I love trying out different coloures of polish!!