July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Conditioner - Juice Organics PomSmooth Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by maggiealisa

I absolutely love this conditioner! It is so thick and creamy, and it moisturizes my hair better than anything else I've used lately. It doesn't smell great, but the smell doesn't stay in my hair. My hair is silky smooth after I wash this out. I buy mostly organic and natural products, and the ingredients in this are great. I feel good about using this product. I got this and the matching shampoo from drugstore.com for around $8.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this when I spotted this at my local wholefoods. It comes in a tube and has a very good ingredient list. As far as smoothing properties go, it works decently. My hair looked shiny and it detangled well. It also rinsed clean so there is no dulling residue. It hydrates very well for my hair which as surprising. I didn't expect much when I bought it. I will now have to purchase the matching shampoo so I can see if there is a bigger difference as opposed to using it alone with another shampoo. So far I really like this. edit 1/30/13 this is no longer as moisturizing for me. I occasionally use it as a leave-in. works better that way for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by RedLipKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner I have ever used! The texture is thick and creamy without being watery,it smells good, and it leaves my hair extremely smooth when I rinse it out. It even detangles well considering it's an organic conditioner. If only it weren't so expensive! Oh well. I'll probably stock up on vitacost.com since it's a lot cheaper on there. I have about four bottles of other conditioners I have to work through but I don't even want to use anything else on my hair. I bought this product based on the ingredients and reviews from drugstore.com and everyone was absolutely right. This is an amazing product.

UPDATE: I recently ordered 8 bottles of this and to my horror I saw that it had been reformulated!!!! Why!!!!!? It now contains two extra chemicals and several of the certified organic ingredients (jojoba oil, meadowfoam, shea butter) are considerably farther down on the list in favor of these chemicals and several types of alcohol (which had been present in the original formula, but in lower concentrations in favor of juices, shea butter, etc. I'm guessing the alcohols are cheaper than the natural ingredients. In addition to all that, the product itself is slightly runnier and instead of being a pale yellow cream color, it it is a clear whitish color. AND, the smell is gone. The old one smelled like subtle fruity yumminess. This one is unscented. And I noticed that it foams more in the shower, which I didn't like. Honestly this is like a completely different product. It's still good, but I would only have paid the price I paid for the original formula. This one just doesn't feel as good on my hair. I'm SO disappointed that I only got to use one bottle of the good stuff before they changed it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by aligator

Great conditioner! Free of: Parabens, Pesticides, Petroleum, Propylene Glycol, Phthalates, Sulfates, Artificial Colors & Synthetic Fragrances. I use this conditioner with the PomSmooth Shampoo and they are both amazing organic products! My hair is thick, wavy and frizzy and no conditioner could ever tame my horse hair! Until now.. Juice Organics PomSmooth Conditioner is thick and creamy with shea butter and flax seed to help keep my hair at bay. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth! I keep it on for about 5 minutes while I do the body wash and shaving my legs thing. It smells like grapes and berries but doesn't leave an odor when my hair dries. You can purchase this product at Pharmaca or Whole Foods. The price is just right at $8.99 for a big 10 ounce tube. This is cheap considering I used to use Pureology! If you have fine, oily hair, Juice Organics makes a Brightening line that smells like oranges. Check out this conditioner out if you are trying to go organic!