Yankee Candles Sparkling Cinnamon

on 11/2/2012 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just looking at the label of cinnamon sticks covered with snow like sugar crystals tied up in a red bow makes my spirit bright!
It is a warm, mellow sugared cinnamon fragrance, think, little heart candies. YK describes this having cloves. I do not detect any clove scent at all. If you like cloves try Cinnamon Stick which would be the pungent more serious cousin of sweet, lighthearted Sparkling Cinnamon.

Sparkling Cinnamon a perennial scent in my home along with North Pole and Spiced Pumpkin. I use all the products in this scent. The candles, tarts, scent plugs, reed diffusers and room spray are faves.

on 2/25/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of my favorite festive fragrances from Yankee Candle! I own the large jar, medium jar and tarts in Sparkling Cinnamon. All are amazing!

YC describes Sparkling Cinnamon as, Holiday glow.....the spicy warmth of real imported stick cinnamon with a hint of cloves.

To me this is a must have to enjoy durning Christmas time! I also like the red color and the label picture is so cute. This fragrance is also great to pair with many other festive fragrance's from Yankee Candle like Balsam & Cedar, Christmas Wreath, North Pole, and Christmas cookie to name a few.

I always burn my candles with a Yankee Candle Illuma-lid jar topper to reduce the effects of drafts, provide a longer cleaner burn and better distribution of fragrance!

Popular Candles