September 2, 2014 | 974 users online

Brows - NYX - Eyebrow Cake Powder - Dark Brown/Brown

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tessy682

I love this because it comes with two shades, two little brushes, and the wax. Its such a good product. I do love the wax, i never thought of using wax for my eyebrows until now! I usually use my own eyebrow brush, but i also use the little mascara brush looking one too. It lasts a while because I've had it for a couple months and it still looks new. I would recommend it for anyone who uses powder for their eyebrows. It is a good price too for only $6.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kborgesxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this so much, I use this everyday and it's amazing! the powder sticks to my face well and it doesn't come off all day. cons are that the wax runs out quickly so I just used wax from another packet I had. and the comb does not work good on thick eyebrows like mine, so I just used a seperate comb I had. but overall this is definitely a good product and I'm buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by RadioPrincess

Love this little kit! I've been looking for a good eyebrow kit and this is my HG product for eyebrows that won't make my wallet cry. The colors match my dark brows very well without being too light or dark. It's blendable and the gel makes my brow hairs soft and also keeps them in place. The kit includes a tiny angled brow brush and equally tiny spoolie. The brush is easy to use though constant use with the gel can make it stick together. But a little water and thorough washing can fix that easily. The spoolie is my favorite since the bristles aren't clumped too closely so it doesn't become fuzzy after consistently usin it. I personally find nothing wrong with this kit so I'm a happy girl (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by amiablealligator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got into doing my brows and this is a really good little cake powder set. The lighter brown powder is perfect for filling in my black brows.

My only complaint with this set is that the gel is very gooey and doesn't set.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My Anastasia brow powder is nearly gone. It's an item that is used daily and I cannot step out the door without it. Unfortunatly the country I am living in, Switzerland, does not carry my beloved Anastasia brow products so I am forced to look elsewhere.

I found this cute little brow kit and for as small as it is, it has everything; Spoolie, angled brow brush, clear wax, and two different colors of brow powder. It is cheap/good priced, and available where I am living. My brows are black, the hair strands themselves are thick but spaced far apart resulting in many obvious spaces that need to be filled. This is quite perfect. The colors are not too harsh/dark, blends easily, looks natural/soft. The wax is not stiff and gives a soft shine to my brows. The tiny brushes are cute but I have long nails so I just use my own. I can only complain about the staying power of this kit. It wears off easier than my Anastasia. But for the price, everything included, and the color/application, for now I can deal with this flaw. Its almost perfect. Great brow product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by XFOLI8R

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this brow kit. At 50 my brows are beginning to thin out and look a bit patchy in spots. I wanted to add just enough color and definition to bring them back to their original fullness. As a brow noob, I was afraid of going too heavy or too dark -- quite a few otherwise nicely-made-up women around my age seem to go too heavy on the brows, IMHO -- so I watched an instructional brow video on YT, gave it a shot, and got perfectly defined and colored yet natural-looking brows on my first try, and it only took a couple of minutes. My hair color is very dark brown, but out of caution I started with the lighter of the two powders and it worked fine, without a red tinge. (Also I'm fair/medium, NW20, and didn't want a super-harsh contrast.) The packaging's cheapish, and the tiny brush and spoolie are nothing special but they worked OK. I expect the amount of product in this will last for months. A good product at a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Ashram1189

I love this brow set. It works wonderfully with my dark eyebrows without making them look drawn on. i use the brush and the spooly it comes with. They both work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Pandora7

I got this because for some reason my otherwise natural brows have started to get a bit sparse in some spots and was not having great luck with most pencils I tried. I'm sold on this powder. I use a bit of the wax in the spots I want to "fill" in a bit and give shape. I use the darker brown more than the lighter one, but even after daily use, it's going to be at least a year before I hit pan. Maybe longer. I like how natural this looks and easy to use (and remove). It's relatively budge proof, even when sweating, but the real test will be this summer. The little angled brush that comes with this is kind of crappy, but use my ecotools angled brush instead, and just use the tiny spoolie included to "blend" and shape the hairs after application.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

This is my HG eyebrow powder. It is cheap and works better than any other eyebrow pencil/powder that I've tried. I use this with my MAC eyebrow brush and instead of using the wax, I just dab my brush into water and then pick up a little of the powder while it's damp. It goes on great and the lasting powder is wonderful. I've never had any issues with this stuff fading or smudging onto other areas of my face. Depending on how you apply it, it can look very natural. Definitely watch a YouTube tutorial on how to do perfect brows if you haven't already. Would I recommend this? Absolutely. You get your money's worth and the product is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For an inexpensive brow kit, I'm pretty impressed. The lighter brow color matches me perfectly. It looks very natural which I love.I like that there are two tools included--a small slanted brush to apply the color and a small bristle brush to put the hairs in place. The brow wax that comes with it is nice to keep everything in place, but I see myself going through that quicker than what I could use for the brow color; wish it had a little more wax.