October 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Treatments - Karma organics-Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Magex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great! And lasts a long time!

No nasty solvents, no nasty smells, better for your health.

It is on the pricey side, but for what you pay for, this is worth it. I never use acetone solvents as those break and damage my nails.

This range comes in several scents and unscented.

I have used the lavender scented one (pleasant smelling), and I have tested with the Vitamin E oil one too. They may have a few new scents at the moment. I noticed the vitamin E one made my nails feel smooth and nourished.

Pro tip: Use a cotton bud, dip it into the bottle lightly. This will be enough to take the polish off all your nails if you have a thin coat! Hold the cotton bud over your nails for 5-10 seconds, start rubbing to get the polish off. Pretty easy! And no nasty scents!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

1. no chemical smell/unscented - great for those with sensitive noses/respiratory systems/allergies
2. does not strip nails
3. a little goes a long way
4. more green friendly
5. removes the cuticle oil step in a mani/pedi
6. removes polish like non acetone polish removers

Cons

1. about 4 to 5 times more expensive than regular polish remover
2. not found in every DS - I found this in WF
3. Removes glitter polish like non acetone remover - have to use the foil method with glitter polishes

Overall

I want to go more green & regular remover irritates my respiratory system. I like this, would get it again, & will never use smelly DS remover again. However I do hate the cost & will look for similar but cheaper alternatives, if any, in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by marybob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the only remover I use. All acetone and non acetone removers destroy my nails. If you have peeling this is one thing to try. It is not as efficient as acetone of course but in the end there is no damage. The active solvent is Propylene Carbonate and it is combined with your choice of scents and an oil. It is also available sans scent, which is unheard of in the nail polish remover market. I hope this product remains on the market as it is the foundation of healthier nails for me. I have purchased this from their website KarmaOrganicSpa and it appears to be available on Amazon. Not to be confused with Karma naturals which is a different line of products.