Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

Water, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phyllostachys Nigra (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Caffeine, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Polysilicone-11, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Isododecane, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/20/2015 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Let me start by explaining that I have mature, combination and sensitive skin. For my combination, I have an nose that get shiny quickly but also have a tendency to get dry patches in my chin area.

Lately my tried and true Neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer hasn't been cutting it. So I've been off to find some products to perk up the mature skin and get rid of those dry patches.

This Global Anti Aging cream is an all around cream that can be used at night and also under primer and foundation. I find that not only does it give the moisture my skin needs but also calms down any sensitive red areas. Additionally, it works well with my primer and foundation. Thank goodness - no pilling. There's nothing worse than finding a great moisturizer to find out it causes everything you put over it to pill. Overall this is a great base that keeps moisture in all day.

on 5/5/2015 5:38:00 PM

I tried this first at my local EL counter and it was deep winter outside. I had horrible painful excema under my eyes and was pretty depressed about my appearance.
The first thing i noticed about it was how luxurious and thick and silky it felt under my eyes. It felt lovely. If nothing else, it will moisturise i thought. It did and it banished my excema and fine lines. I am delighted. So far ive been buying samples off ebay rather than a full jar as i heard that the ingredients lose their anti ageing properties once open for a while. Its not very sanitary to keep dipping your fingers into the jar but i always clean my hands or use a cotton bud.
Recently i have been using one layer of EL then a layer of Hydraluron by Indeed labs then another layer of EL under my eyes and it has worked miracles! Every other eye cream has ended up irritating my sensitive under eye area except this.
I just wish i could work on the dark circles now!

on 3/18/2015 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Did nothing for my skin. Made it more dehydrated than the much cheaper cream I use to use. So when I went back to my old cheap cream my skin was moisturised again and with less wrinkles.

on 3/9/2015 11:43:00 PM

I'm using my second 1.7oz jar at the moment and will probably repurchase.

I like that the creme moisturizes my dry skin during the winters and doesn't cause me to breakout. It either treats or blurs fine lines, since it erases the look of fine lines on my forehead while I'm using it. When I stopped using my 1st jar, I realized that the lines were coming back. I moved on to another moisturizer (also by Estee Lauder), but I found that the effects of this cream is best.

The product has a lot of fragrance, which I don't mind but also know that it may not be a good thing to have on skincare. Also, the jar packaging is inconvenient. I've to use a q-tip or a spatula to get the creme out, something I learned after using the 1st jar.

on 3/1/2015 12:54:00 AM

I got the sample with the holiday set. Overall, a decent moisturizer, but definitely not my favorite. It is a very thick cream, and I do not see it working well as a daytime moisturizer.

Goes on smoothly and absorbs fairly quickly.
Makes the skin very soft and smooth.
A little goes a long way.

This comes in a jar and I prefer packaging with a pump.
I apply it at night, and while it feels great at first, by the morning, my nose is a grease slick (I have combination skin and am very oily on my nose and forehead).
It is too pricey for what it is.

Might work well for those with dry skin, but definitely not the best for combination/oily skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Got a sample of this and have been using it for about 3 weeks now, so time for a review.
This cream feels thick and rich in texture. But it's surprisingly light on the face. It absorbed very quickly. Did not break me out, clog my pores or cause any irritation. It left my skin feeling soft and moderately hydrated.
It has down sides though. First of all, it's scented. I absolutely despise scented facial products. The packaging is a jar, which isn't good for hygiene. And the price is really expensive.
Overall, I'd give this a 3.5. It's a nice moisturizer, but I've used better ones that were way cheaper.

on 12/24/2014 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got a pretty generous sample when purchesing ANR.

I was not in the market for a moisurizer but figured, in spirit with the Korean skin care trend of piling on layer after layer of product, to sandwich this between the ANR and Skin Food I've become so dependant on.

Normally I HATE scent of any kind but will tolerate it if the product works. This stuff is scented but is pretty light IMO and pleasant. You don't smell it once it has soaked in, a major plus for me as there is nothing I hate more than catching whiffs of my face all day.

I'd take a generous dollop and pat it all over my face. Right off the bat it'd soak in, leaving skin plump and glowy, and was very luxurious to apply. Can't speak to fine lines, but it did seem to firm temporarily. After using it for a month, I have to admit I was pretty impressed.

Fast forward to checking the price online. Fifty bucks for an ounce? Now, I'll pay a lot of money for something that works for me (ANR), but this stuff is not worth that. I'll stick with Skin Food.

(Caveat: I was not impress with ANR at first. I got a sample, used it till it was gone, and thought I was unimpressed. After discontinuing use, I noticed a difference and went and got a full size. If this is the case with this stuff, I will update.)

on 10/12/2014 5:39:00 AM

I was given a couple of samples of this product to try. Well, to start with I have to say this: no skin care cream can make your wrinkles go away or "lift" your skin. Other, more heavy-duty invasive procedures can make a difference, but creams can't. If some fine lines appear to disappear, it's because (a) they were caused by dehydration or (b) they are optically blurred so you can't see them as easily. That's it.
Now, for this cream. It's nice enough, and there are some good ingredients in it that can be good for skin (but not get rid of lines). It's quite heavy on silicones, which explains the silky feel. There is fragrance, which isn't too bad but I prefer my creams without. It comes in a jar - why? Tube packaging is so much better both for any active ingredients and for hygiene. On my combo skin this isn't super emollient, but it is adequate. No SPF means this is for night-use only, otherwise you have to layer on sunscreen afterwards.
Now, I can absolutely believe that this cream can make people's skin look better temporarily (that is, if it suits you). So can any well-made skin care product. The fact that you notice the difference when you stop using it, tells you the effect is only temporary.
I've used this cream for a couple of weeks and it's fine - but honestly compared to my regular moisturiser (Eucerin) the feel of it is perhaps more luxurious but effectiveness is the same. There is simply no need to pay this much for a cream, although if you want to sure it's nice enough. Just don't believe the BS about the "IntuiGen technology"... It actually makes me quite angry that the companies apparently believe women are so incredibly stupid that some of us might believe it. (EL is not the only culprit mind you, French brands are even worse!)
Yeah I realise this is a long review - but the last word's got to be this: daily use of effective sunscreen is the best anti-ageing product out there! That, with gentle cleansing, exfoliation and moisturising and you're pretty much set unless you need special treatments e.g. for melisma or rosacea.

on 9/21/2014 11:10:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer that has one of the silkiest textures I have experienced. It glides onto the skin easily and also absorbs well due to the rich, gel-cream texture. It claims to treat multiple signs of aging such as dehydration, fine lines, loss of firmness, etc. I am only 24 so I cannot attest to all of that, however I noticed that my severely stressed-out skin has been looking smoother and more supple every morning, and the fine lines underneath my eyes and been looking much better. My skin is also extremely clog-prone and this has never caused issues for me. There are no oils in this formula or even any coconut-derivatives so it makes it suitable choice for most breakout-prone skin. I always use this on top of Advanced Night Repair, which is basically liquid gold for me and this just enhances that and seals it in. I do however find it a bit too heavy to use in the daytime since my skin is combination, so I use the Clinique Turnaround Radiance Renewer, followed by Estee Lauder Daywear Lotion SPF 15. I truly do love Estee Lauder for having antioxidant-rich, modern formulas in their skincare, definitely has some of the best skincare you can find amongst many mid-price/high-end brands. Highly recommend this cream for giving your skin a plumper, more youthful look!

on 7/30/2014 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I will start off saying that I am about to be 25 and I am already starting to have my first signs of aging. I want to correct and prevent any further aging however possible. I have dry skin as well and live in a cold and dry country. I received this as gift of purchase from Estee and so far after using the whole jar, I am very satisfied.

It feels very thick and a bit silliconey. Its takes a bit of work to smooth onto skin and sink in, its potent stuff. You dont need much either. I pat this in after smoothing it all over.

the results: Every day a plumped, moisturized, glowy face. my under eye creases are softened and my slight forehead lines are completly smoothed out. My skin feels a bit more taunt, lifted, which I didnt think there could be anymore lifting to my face. This also works well under makeup as a primer but It does not have SPF so at night is prefered.

I dont like that this comes in a jar, it gets under my long nails, not hygenic! It does have fragrance I believe but fragrance never bothers me, I dont mind things that smell good.

This is expensive and worth it. Im very sad my small jar ran out so now I plan to buy a full sized jar. I mentioned I am about to be 25, but it's never too early to start! I can only imagine what this would do for older women, I think this would be perfect.