April 16, 2014 | 973 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by MargoEliz

I started using this and love. My skin is more radiant and my fine lines have gone away. Pricy but definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Kate50

This absorbs really well, and doesn't feel greasy at all. It makes my skin feel super soft! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely need to bring this rating up MUAers! This is an amazing cream, the ONLY Lauder cream I can use and I'm in love with. It's amazing, although a bit pricey like all high end moisturizers these days, this delivers! I saw results within a few days. Pores are smaller, which I don't even believe it claims to do, and my skin is plumped, smooth & fab! Although it's not an eye cream, I use more around my eyes & I can't believe the results! Smooth beautiful eye area. I do not have deep lines but I can say it got rid of any fine ones for sure. LOVE this stuff!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Krissy0913

I love this cream! It hydrates, smoothes and is easily absorbed. After using it for a couple of days my skin felt ultra soft. It is a very luxurious cream and even though it's pricey I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I started using this because I had a sample from the Estee Lauder counter when I was buying my Anvanced Night Repair serum. I didn't think I would like it, but I love it. My skin is much smoother and feels more firm. So I purchased a jar and don't regret it. The fine lines I have seem less noticebable and the pores look smaller. I normally don't spend this much on moisterizers but this does more than just moisterize. I feel very pampered when I put this on. It is thick and creamy. The only thing I wish they would change is the fragrance in it. It's just not needed. That is why I gave it a 4 rating, instead of a 5. Yes, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first used a small sample of this cream. It gives a quick lifting (I think this is a nice illusion) and lightens the facial skin. I'm not sure about its lifting properties but it's texture a bit greasy for me and causes pimples on my jaw area (quite big pimples whenever I get back to use this cream). I like the quick youthing effect of the cream but it's quite pricey. In Turkey It cost 260TL, ie. 144 USD. Instead of this, I think Advanced Night Repair serum or EL C/P lift serum, eg and I think they are more effective therapies in the long run.

Edit: 75 ml version of the cream is also available but it's still quite expenseve and I'm not sure about the repairing quality of the product and the product is quite oily for a mixed skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by arrasarras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this cream! But you have to use more of this cream than a lotion or a lighter cream. A jar is quickly finished. In Holland you can buy now a jar of 75 ml.
It is an expensive cream but I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by AA1970

Used three samples of this cream. I like the cream but hate the fact that it is not a pump dispenser. So I will not buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I used up several samples of this, and though I like it, I donīt find it worth its hefty price tag. It moisturizes without being greasy, has a nice texture, and even though I would prefer it without fragrance, I donīt mind the smell at all. My skin doesnīt get upset with it, and when I used it in the evening, I had the feeling that in the morning my skin was looking rested, and more even-toned (considering the redness I have). But I just couldnīt afford a full size, and even if I could - the effects are not so miraculous that Iīd pay so much for it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good product but not an exceptional one. It does help my skin a great deal (more bright and luminous, moisturised without being greasy), however, as with most Estee Lauder products, I do not like its cosmetic smell. At this price tag, I do not think that I will be re-purchasing.