Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 in Nude Rose

Gorgeous, MLBB shade!! Feels GREAT on the lips. I am one of those unfortunate ones who just has trouble wearing a nude lip/nude lipstick (for reference, I am NC15-NC20 and my lips are not very pigmented). This has just enough of the 'rose' in it to make me not look dead, but also flattering and very natural. Very classy-looking. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this. I did not find I need any balm or gloss with this. No settling in lines, no drying out the lips. Just a pleasure to wear. Does not turn funny or funky colors and does not get gummy or gunky as the day wears on.

I will say, I do wish this lasted longer on the lips, I have to re-apply after not quite 4 hours, which is not bad, but for a higher end (higher-end to me, anyway) lip product, I kind of wish/want/would like it to last longer. Still, that does not merit lowering the overall score of this. Would re-purchase, but hopefully this will last a lonnngg time!!! ;-)

Can wear with a bold eye I suppose if you want to, but I prefer it with a more neutral eye. I think this would go with many blush shades, as well.

Great mauvey nude that is a nice MLBB shade. The finish is moist but not glossy. This is a brain-dead easy color to wear, and it feels very light on. No taste or scent. I am NW 25.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This formula has more moisture than the original Lip Color formula. I do have to reapply - this is not as long-wearing as my favorite Rouge D'Armani lipsticks, but it does stay well compared to other lipsticks in other lines. The Nude Rose color is a great pink nude, and I adore it as an every day color - looks natural, a good YLBB shade. I like to put a dab of Pink Gold gloss over it, but it's very pretty on its own. I believe Nude Rose was launched with the Rose Gold Collection, so it will obviously be a great companion to that Shimmer Brick.

Recommended for Medium Skin