July 30, 2014 | 1129 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Volume Plumping Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by calistawood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short lashes and I find this product really lengthen and separates my lashes superbly. I found this mascara gave me almost the same length/volume as benefit they're real, would definitely repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of elf make up, but i am not a big fan of this mascara. It doesnt work well on my eyelashes, I used it 2/3 times and i gave it to my sister as it works well on hers. Maybe it's the product that works amazing on other people, i don't know. I wish it worked well on me, as it's such a good value mascara with good brush, but it doesn't. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by troo12

This mascara is a good deal for the price! I'm not a fan of ELF's other mascaras, and I think it's the brush that I like about this. But still! It's a good deal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I've used many E.L.F. products that I really like, but this isn't one of them. This mascara has nice packaging with a big, fluffy brush....but the mascara formula itself sucks. It is dry & does absoloutley NOTHING for my lashes. I know this is only $3, so I shouldn't expect much....but this really doesn't even do much of anything at all. I reccommend using L'oreal or Almay mascara for a couple dollars more, at least you'll be able to tell you're wearing mascara. Also, the name of this mascara is very misleading because it is in no way volumizing or "plumping."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. You can't beat the price and it gives full, thick, very black lashes. Buy it. $3? It's like you just have to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by rosethornrosevine

To be honest, I haven't used this mascara much, only a few times. Maybe I'm just one of those people that gets caught up in new mascara trends, but I decided to pick dig this out of my makeup bag and use it. It seems to add volume and a bit of length. I used it without curling my lashes and it seemed to lift them a bit.

Good mascara, great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

This stuff is my everyday mascara I wear during the workweek. It's the $3 mascara that lets me to save the more pricey stuff (Benefit's They're Real) for the weekend. It's a wet formula that gives a natural look- no dramatic volume or length- and is comparable to Maybelline's Full n' Soft (which is $6-7). No smudging or flaking issues. It comes with a over-sized, big soft bristle brush. Much better than the equally cheap New York Color mascaras I've tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by leeanne2020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good Mascara. Buy it. No clumping and Defines lashes. Also, it leaves lashes very soft not stiff or brittle. The short wand brush is great - gives you many angles to apply the mascara. And washes off easily at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good mascara: coats lashes with absolutely zero clumping and lasts all day without flaking or smudgung...BUT...is in no way volumising, because the product is so wet and runny it doesn't layer at all despite the perfect wand. So I can only give it 3 lippies because it is the absolute opposite of what it claims.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For a $3 mascara this is amazing. It doesn't clump my lashes together, or flake/smudge out on me. As far as buildability goes... Not as much as I'd like. But then again I like dramatic thick lashes. I love the sleek matte black metal packaging. It sorta reminds me of NARS packaging. The brush is great, it's not gigantic or too thin. Def would repurchase