August 20, 2014 | 1882 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Arbonne - Makeup Primer / Base de Maquillage

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by krissyjolene

This product is my HG! I was first introduced to Arbonne when my sister in law started selling their stuff. I generally find a product I like and stay using it until it stops working, or I never stop in some cases! I was using the MAC face primer when I bought this one as my sister in law was obsessed with it. OMG it goes on like silk, I use it everyday and one tube lasts me 6 months. Not to mention the ingredients are WAY better for your body and the packaging pushes out every last drop! I had a but left of my MAC primer so I used it one day.....I couldn't do. It felt like I was putting oil on my face!

I'm an avid Arbonne user, hair and body although the primer is the only make up I use but I love it all. It is pricy but if you consider the ingredients I feel better about their products! And they all last SO long. Highly recommend this make up primer!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by 1_more_mile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I knew I'd get "invited" (suckered) into one of those Arbonne "workshops" when a girl at work began to sell this line. And I ALWAYS buy something. The signature skin care line is ridiculously overpriced as is most of the other products, but there is no denying it is quality items packaged nicely. Arbonne is all natural, no petroleum yada yada, and you can really tell. It's nice stuff! Just not $$that$$ nice.
I ended up with this primer because it just felt so good and smooth going on. Very little, if any fragrance, and one pump covers your whole face. It does not seem to change how well my foundtion goes on in any noticable way. My skin does not stay matte, but does not get too oily either. KInda dewy. I do need a powder touch up. After using it a few weeks, I realized its just like the monistat brand Chafing Relief Powder-Gel® Skin Protectant, which I have used before as a primer. Save your money and just read reviews for the chafing gel first before getting any kind of primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, let me start out by saying... I DO NOT sell Arbonne, nor am I related to anyone who sells it. Now that that's out of the way... I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I won this at an Arbonne party I was invited to, but I love it so much that I spring for the $45-ish to buy it when I run out.

It makes my pores less visible and most importantly to me, it smoothes out my skin (which tends to be bumpy and flaky due to rosacea) and makes my foundation look great. (I also use Arbonne liquid foundation and have to say that I love it too!) Despite the fact that my skin is flaky, it's also oily. This primer keeps the oil at bay. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by mb192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best primer I have ever used. I've tried quite a few other primers, but none compare to this one. I have been repurchasing it for years, and my face makeup just doesn't look as nice without it. It doesn't break me out, make me oily, or anything - I have no complaints.. Just gives your skin a soft silky feel and helps foundation apply and last beautifully! It is fairly expensive, but I find a little goes a long way, and to me its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute HG refines pores and def makes my makeup stay a lot longer it's a silicone feel without making me oily at all AMAZING. Been using for a year

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MsZabz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive but worth every penny!

I have extremely oily skin and notice that other primers make my skin feel even more oily even if it's meant to mattify. Arbonne goes on the skin so smooth and keeps my skin fresh with just the right blend of matte AND dewy. I've used other products that roll on smooth at first but when trying to blend out, turn into balls in my fingers the more I rub. Arbonne just keeps smoothing out and blending no matter how long and how much I smooth out. A little goes a long way. A tiny dab on each section of the face is plenty.

I would be completely lost without this. I've tried almost EVERY expensive brand of primer and tried them all under various makeup looks. Arbonne seems to be the most consistent and gives the best polished look and my skin feels the smoothest.

I do freelance bridal airbrush makeup and use this on every skin type from dry all the way to oily and the result stays the same. It seems to hydrate perfectly for the driest of skin, while eliminating the caked on feeling of makeup on dry patches and it also mattifies the oiliest of skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most amazing primer i've ever used. It applies beautifully to the skin and feels like silk. The packaging allows you to see when you're out of product. Here in Australia this is a little pricey, but this primer does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by asdishman07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am currently using this primer and will most likely finish the bottle but won't order again. It feels good when I apply it and doesn't make my skin oily (although I have dry skin so some oil wouldn't hurt, lol) but it doesn't seem to make a difference with how long my mineral powder foundation, eyeshadow, etc stays put.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many primers, I have very oily skin and large pores, I know there isn't a cure for oily skin but this primer did NOTHING to help, didn't minimize pores at all, yeah it goes on smooth but it slides somewhat off when you apply your foundation..I ordered it and with tax came out to be fifty something..hugeeee waste of money! Don't buy it, don't be tempted lol

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I'll start off by saying this is the first primer I've ever tried, so I don't have a point of reference. However, I really liked this primer. I was pleasantly surprised...this is the first arbonne product I've tried that I really like.

The texture feels really cool when you apply it. It starts off feeling wet and a tiny bit greasy, but within a matter of seconds smooths into a really fine feeling powder. This is a very expensive primer imo, but a very small amount goes a long way, so it's not sooo bad. A small pea sized amount covers my whole face.

As far as performance goes, this primer really does make a difference! My skin gets fairly oily, and normally I could use a touch up after about 4h (without primer). This primer easily extended the life of my foundation by another 4h. After 8h with this primer I start to show some shine and could use a blot. After 12h I've got about the same amount of oil as I would have in 6h without the primer. Impressive!

This also makes my foundation, concealer, blush etc smooth on and blend like a dream! I have not had any allergic reactions to this product, and am quite confident this hasn't caused me any problems in terms of acne.

I don't plan to repurchase because it's so expensive, and I don't think a primer is really necessary for daily use. I purchased this to test out for my wedding makeup. This is something I would only use for really long days, or special occasions. If it was half the price or less, I might consider using it regularly.