November 26, 2014 | 1259 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Arbonne - Makeup Primer / Base de Maquillage

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you are prone to getting those annoying tiny blister-type zits whenever you try a silicone-based primer then avoid this one; try Reviva Primer for a fraction of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

Update on past review! Originally I had given this product a rave, but after using for a week I had to come back to MUA and update my feedback. Yes, the product goes on like silk; it helps keep your makeup last longer, go on smoother, and gives your skin a glowing soft finish. But for whatever reason the primer was drying out my skin and clogging my pores. I looked up every one of the ingredients in the product and there is no mention of alcohol and most of the ingredients are emollients, but for me this primer was drying out my face. At the end of the day, my skin would have little bumps where dry patches have formed and my pores are irritated because they're blocked. In spite of the beautiful packaging, price and performance, I have to stop using this on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by haysedelucy100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this primer, it just didn't work for me. If you have oily skin I recommend trying a sample before splurging out on a full sized bottle like I did.

Face was pretty patchy after 3-4 hours, lots of transfer. That being said it never broke me out. I used this as a base for my friend who has extremely dry skin and her make up lasted all night. Which makes me believe it could be perfect for normal/dry skin types.

Packaging and pump is extremely light weight, lasts ages and doesn't waste a lot of product. Wish it worked for me ... The search for my HG continues....Hah

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by krissyjolene

This product is my HG! I was first introduced to Arbonne when my sister in law started selling their stuff. I generally find a product I like and stay using it until it stops working, or I never stop in some cases! I was using the MAC face primer when I bought this one as my sister in law was obsessed with it. OMG it goes on like silk, I use it everyday and one tube lasts me 6 months. Not to mention the ingredients are WAY better for your body and the packaging pushes out every last drop! I had a but left of my MAC primer so I used it one day.....I couldn't do. It felt like I was putting oil on my face!

I'm an avid Arbonne user, hair and body although the primer is the only make up I use but I love it all. It is pricy but if you consider the ingredients I feel better about their products! And they all last SO long. Highly recommend this make up primer!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by 1_more_mile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I knew I'd get "invited" (suckered) into one of those Arbonne "workshops" when a girl at work began to sell this line. And I ALWAYS buy something. The signature skin care line is ridiculously overpriced as is most of the other products, but there is no denying it is quality items packaged nicely. Arbonne is all natural, no petroleum yada yada, and you can really tell. It's nice stuff! Just not $$that$$ nice.
I ended up with this primer because it just felt so good and smooth going on. Very little, if any fragrance, and one pump covers your whole face. It does not seem to change how well my foundtion goes on in any noticable way. My skin does not stay matte, but does not get too oily either. KInda dewy. I do need a powder touch up. After using it a few weeks, I realized its just like the monistat brand Chafing Relief Powder-Gel® Skin Protectant, which I have used before as a primer. Save your money and just read reviews for the chafing gel first before getting any kind of primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, let me start out by saying... I DO NOT sell Arbonne, nor am I related to anyone who sells it. Now that that's out of the way... I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I won this at an Arbonne party I was invited to, but I love it so much that I spring for the $45-ish to buy it when I run out.

It makes my pores less visible and most importantly to me, it smoothes out my skin (which tends to be bumpy and flaky due to rosacea) and makes my foundation look great. (I also use Arbonne liquid foundation and have to say that I love it too!) Despite the fact that my skin is flaky, it's also oily. This primer keeps the oil at bay. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by mb192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best primer I have ever used. I've tried quite a few other primers, but none compare to this one. I have been repurchasing it for years, and my face makeup just doesn't look as nice without it. It doesn't break me out, make me oily, or anything - I have no complaints.. Just gives your skin a soft silky feel and helps foundation apply and last beautifully! It is fairly expensive, but I find a little goes a long way, and to me its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute HG refines pores and def makes my makeup stay a lot longer it's a silicone feel without making me oily at all AMAZING. Been using for a year

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MsZabz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive but worth every penny!

I have extremely oily skin and notice that other primers make my skin feel even more oily even if it's meant to mattify. Arbonne goes on the skin so smooth and keeps my skin fresh with just the right blend of matte AND dewy. I've used other products that roll on smooth at first but when trying to blend out, turn into balls in my fingers the more I rub. Arbonne just keeps smoothing out and blending no matter how long and how much I smooth out. A little goes a long way. A tiny dab on each section of the face is plenty.

I would be completely lost without this. I've tried almost EVERY expensive brand of primer and tried them all under various makeup looks. Arbonne seems to be the most consistent and gives the best polished look and my skin feels the smoothest.

I do freelance bridal airbrush makeup and use this on every skin type from dry all the way to oily and the result stays the same. It seems to hydrate perfectly for the driest of skin, while eliminating the caked on feeling of makeup on dry patches and it also mattifies the oiliest of skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most amazing primer i've ever used. It applies beautifully to the skin and feels like silk. The packaging allows you to see when you're out of product. Here in Australia this is a little pricey, but this primer does the job!