Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/11/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been using Maybelline Baby Lips for over a year now. I currently have 7 different shades. That's how much I love these Baby Lips. Before Baby Lips, I used the traditional chap stick and what not, but I noticed people purchasing Baby Lips, Eos, Burt's Bees, etc. I decided to try Baby Lips and I fell in love. Not only did my lips become suckle and sweet, the tint allows for me not to worry about putting an extra layer of lipstick. It's everything that I ever wanted in a lip balm. However, Pink Punch does not work well with my skin tone and naked lip color. It was a little to bright for my liking, so I would not purchase it again. It may look better on someone with a lighter skin and lip color than I.

on 6/23/2015 10:23:00 AM

I'm obsessed with Baby Lips! I love collecting them.

I love the packaging, the smell, the tint of color is perfect for lazy days.

This particular tint though didn't suit me at all, too cool.

on 6/23/2015 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

it's not really a good product. i mean sure this packaging is adorable. it even smells good like summer fruits. the color isn't pleasing on my skin tone. especially on chapped lips, this stuff looks like crap. it doesn't moisturize my lips at all it more so gives makes you lips more dry yet colorful.

on 4/15/2015 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Way too sheer on me. If your lips are really pale, this might add a sheer, baby pink hue to them. If your lips are NOT super pale, this will have zero color payoff. It is also very glossy-looking.

on 3/28/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It feels soft and leaves your lips moisturized, but its color is not usable for any occation in my opinion, at less you're a 13 year old teenager. The smell is great and its packaging as well. It does not look good on already chapped lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAV COLOR! I've tried a majority of Baby Lips and this is BY FAR my fav!! It is highly pigmented and has HIGH SHINE! Love love love love love this! Great for summer, and also super cute for dressing up or dressing down! Wish it has more lippies!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This color looks great on my skin tone and it smells nice.

on 1/24/2015 1:22:00 AM

Feels moisturizing on my lips, but does not look good if your lips are already chapped. This color also does not match my light-medium yellow undertone skin, or blend well with my pigmented lips. The color is pretty loud and does not come out evenly on my lips.

Pros: Smells nice, feels moisturizing

Cons: the bright color settles into fine lines, on chapped lips the color and finish looks terrible. looks like a pink crayon color, and comes off that way too.

on 1/23/2015 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

When the Baby lips launched I was attracted to the Pink Punch. To this day, it's still here hanging around because I just can't bring myself to use it up. I am a very fair neutral toned Asian, this colour makes my lips look awful. It almost looks like bubble gum pink rubbed on my lips. It tends to sheer out after a little while but something about the colour looks off on me. On the bright side, I do enjoy the scent.

on 1/2/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This lip balm as a formula is okay. It does NOTHING for already-chapped lips, but it does reasonably well when it comes to preventing chapped lips from returning.

The packaging is very mediocre in my opinion. When it's in a bag, I find it gets tossed around so much that the plastic lid comes off and I have to pick fuzzies off of my lip balm. Not fun. It also feels very cheaply made.

As for the claim that it keeps your lips feeling moisturized for 8+ hours? Complete and utter bull. I have to reapply this every ten minutes at the LEAST to have my lips feel moisturized. It doesn't do anything to reduce the appearance of lines on your lips or make you look younger in any way. It's a cheap drugstore lip balm, not an anti-aging product.

The biggest downfall to this is the colour. Most other Baby Lips I'd consider giving three or even four stars to, but the particular pink shade is a huge flop. If you have very pale skin, it will look like you're applying a bright pink lipstick all day. It's very easy to go overboard on this, so I feel I need a mirror to apply this so I don't over-apply. But by having to have a light hand and be careful, I'm getting little of the moisture inside.

I might repurchase some of the clear shades, but I would never repurchase this awful bright pink. It may look nice on darker skin tones, but on the very fairest of fair, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Popular Lip Treatments