December 22, 2014 | 1151 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by MirandaMMK

I am going to give this a 4 because if you have really chapped lips this isn't the best to help with that. If you have lips that aren't chapped too bad then it is perfect. It gives a wonderful color. I am pretty pale and this gives a fun i think baby doll pink color for my lips. I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by xjesslovesyoux

I live in Australia, so i was super excited when my friend brought this back with her from her trip to the US. The packaging is absolutely adorable and the colour combination is cute. The actual product is not too bad itself. It's quite a bright pink that sadly doesn't go well with my skin tone but it does have a more sheer finish to it, so it is good if you just want a simple pop of colour. The moisture it provides is not the best, but it will prevent your lips from getting dry, although it won't heal your chapped lips. Overall a good lippie :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mustachemamegoma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

its pretty good!

i wouldn't say this is my favorite baby lips (cherry me is).

the colour pay off is lovely! but if you apply too much it gets chalky which kinda sucks.

i wished that it was more of a translucent pink lip balm rather that a sorta lipstick like lip balm.

it does smell very nice though; like fruit punch!

overall, its not too bad but i wouldnt buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

My favorite! Looks great on my nc42 skintone

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The cherry one is so much better. This one is like toy lip balm, quite chalky, and the colour is too barbie for me. I gave it two stars, because its long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

I bought this mainly because of the packaging, its so cute lol. The product itself wasn't very nice. This can be very chalky and cakey even if you put one layer only. It also accentuates dry patches like crazy! However, i kinda love the color, just not the formula. Scent is pretty nice too. Overall, what i really like about this product is only the color and the packaging. Will never repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Meli777

Like everyone, I decided to try this because of the hype of it. I was excited to get it & the first days it was okay. It didn't moisturize my lips, but I liked it because of the lip color if would give. Soon my lips started to get very dry & chapped up & also discoloration. It was weird because my lips never has gotten like that. I was only using Baby Lips & when I felt like giving my lips some moisturizing I felt like it was making it worse. Seriously disappointing, I wouldn't buy this if you want to hydrate your lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by chlodewick21

i decided to purchase this after a continous hype about it in the makeup world, i purchased this one and another one in 'hydrate', i honestly think the cute and colourful packagaing really decieves you, as it i think these products are a tad overrated, they provide a great moisture and i used hydrate many times to prevent dry or chapped lips and i can honestly say it worked, however back to pink punch, the colour looked absoutley disgusting, it looked like a childrens lipgloss had been smeared on my lips, not only was the colour horrible but the finish it gave made my lips look horrible! it really made my lips look dry on the places that were a little drier, and it just looked really bad like it would not be long lasting whatsoever!

as these are the only two baby lips i have used, i can only say enjoy the colour free hydrate balm however i really depsise the coloured pink punch balm, and im sure the other colour free balms are just as good,

tips
- dont be lured in by cute and colourful packaging
- do not use the coloured ones as they provide a horrible colour and finish

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Adds a tiny bit of moisture while it's on but wears off quickly and effect doesn't last. I think it actually ends up drying your lips out more. Doesn't last through anything (eating, drinking, etc.). Does not sit in lines on lips or create a white line in the middle of product. Nice semi-shiny finish and color is a light bubblegum pink. Slightly sweet taste/smell. Packaging is childish, but it's the standard packaging for the Baby Lips. I only have one other - the clear SPF 20 one - and I like that one better just because it has sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I bought this, I hoped it would give me the results I'd come to expect from Baby Lips with a dash of pretty pink. I got my hips up for nothing. Don't get me wrong, the smell was awesome, such a pretty punch scent, but the color was horrible. Even with a thin layer, it was way too pink. Then I had to apply more often because it didn't work as well as the other Baby Lips I've tried, so it looked even worse. Will not be buying again.