August 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by SparksD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this Primer a few days ago as Boots has an offer and it was only 5 pounds. It was a bargain, as other primers cost more! It is a really really good one for the price! (Even if it cost more I'd buy it again!). I have put it on around 9 in the morning and used a foundation I hated on my face, as it slid off and looked as I have put baby oil all over my face within two hours (Maybelline Dream Satin). After putting this primer on, the foundation stayed in place and I could hardly see any pores. I only had to use powder once throughout my day as my t-zone get's oily, but for a cheap primer and a foundation I hate, I'd say it did a great job! Would buy again!
Even if you're not sure about it, it only costs 5-7 pounds, so worth a try!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i swear by this drugstore primer- I tried out Rimmel's Stay Matte primer as well but was displeased and returned to this! Got this for around 10$ and it has definitely helped my makeup application and prolonged its wear. There is a slight scent, I like it. It blends and dries beautifully. Helped me with creasing in my under eye which is exactly what I was looking for! Must try primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by quynh21x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just realized this primer was making my tzone oily! And I have dry skin... It does moisturized my skin, and leave a silky finish. But def not recommended because it causes my skin to get oily thoughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by KimidoriNeko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Decent primer, made my makeup stay, and I liked how it made my skin look without makeup. However it stings my skin a little, though I have very sensitive skin. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I have found Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer and I like that even better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros- Does help your foundation stick. Inexpensive.

Cons- Stings my skin when applied, No staying power. After about a few hours i'm a shiney oily mess. Not good for oily skin then. A strong floral scent all day, so this wouldn't be good for someone with sensitive skin as well. The finish is some what velvety when first applied but after a few hours that disappears.

Has a somewhat thick consistency but doesn't really amount to much in the long run. I overall found it to be cheaply made. I had better luck with Maybelline baby skin and it was around the same price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Doglover19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally set out to buy the monistat chafing gel but no drugstore or department store in my area sold it! Needing a primer asap and with 15 minutes until my local drugstore closed, i quickly scooped this up. I put it on my t zone when i got home and 5 minutes later i did my normal foundation routine. I was very disappointed with the outcome of my make up with this primer until 15 minutes later...i looked into the mirror again and my pores were smaller, no oily skin and a very smooth flawless complexion was staring back at me! The only reason im not giving it full lipsticks is cause it costs 12$ here in canada and it only lasts 3-4 hours if its not humid out! Overall i would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by BereNais

I totally loved this product, I have oily skin in my T Zone, I have never tried other primmers, but I don´t think I would buy another brand after trying this one. I would buy it again, and again and again.. It has this silky matte finish on my face. One thing I recommend is after puttin it, just let it soak it up, just 1 min. and then start your makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Justin650

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. I love this primer! It's mattifying for my oily skin and a great product overall. I've purchased this 3 times already and I don't think that anything else can even compare to this primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaEQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! The product itself is smooth and creamy and goes on really well with just your hands. It holds my make up in place all day and doesn't seem to allow it to sink into my sink and disappear! I get quite an oily T-Zone which still gets through during the day but not half as much as if I didn't use any primer so I feel confident leaving the house with no touch up powders etc.

I've tried a few primers lately and this one is my favourite so far. My tube is almost empty and I'll definitely be re purchasing, it costs around £6 and has lasted me a couple of months so I'm happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by EmilyWales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this primer! I have oily skin, and unlike other primers I've tried this added no excess oil to my skin! I would 100% buy this again.