Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

3.7

Aqua (Water) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylene Glycol , Talc , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone , Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , PEG 10/15 crosspolymer , Magnesium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Fragrance , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Lecithin , Punica Granatum Fruit Juice , Vitis Vinifera Juice (Grape) , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glycerin , Retinyl Palmitate , Sorbic Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Dipropylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Tocopherol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Silica , Dimethyl Silylate , BHT , Butylene Glycol , Sapphire Powder , Palmaria Palmate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hexylene Glycol

on 4/6/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to stick within my budget and gave it a go and I'm not disappointed. For the price and what it delivers is amazing. I can't live without it now. I have slightly dry cheeks but a combo t-zone and it makes my skin baby soft and so smooth when applying my makeup. Overall it lasts about 5 hours which is a good moderate amount of time considering it's a medium range price. It blurred my under eye fine lines and I will keep re purchasing this Thank you rimmel

on 4/2/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product broke me out after just a day of use..not worth the hype. Maybe my makeup lasted a bit longer but it not work the rash I got after use. Please stay off if you have acne prone skin or U have sensitive skin.

on 3/31/2015 6:34:00 PM

I hate it! It does absolutely nothing for me, my face or my makeup... and I regret spending money on it.

on 3/28/2015 8:03:00 PM

not suitable for oily/acne prone or sensitive skin, burns when I apply it .

on 3/22/2015 5:13:00 PM

I'm super impressed and in love with this primer! I recently started using Mac studio sculpt foundation and I thought I liked it at first (so much so that I bought a second shade for paler days! ugh). After awhile though, I realized how awful it is, and how I get oily as heck and my face starts coming off by 11 AM (after applying it at 8:00 AM)...Anyway, nothing worked - no powders no nothing. I gave this a shot for the first time today while out shopping and WOW!!!! I stayed matte (with just a little dewiness) for like 5 hours. I now see a little shine peeking through but it looks healthy and dewy, not a greasy oily mess. The products I used were this primer, mac's studio sculpt foundation (I applied using a real techniques buffing brush that was sprayed with NYX' Matte Finish Setting Spray...It looked streaky as I patted it onto my face so I ended up using fingers)...topped with Physician's Formula Nude Wear powder. I can't believe I finally found my holy grail.

on 3/19/2015 1:18:00 AM

Made my shiz stay where it is supposed to throughout the day. Thumbs up

on 3/14/2015 1:28:00 AM

I am too quick to buy! I have to say tat this product disappoint me and disappoint me and disappoint me. I guess I should not have had my hopes so high up in the sky ever since I've found out tat primers exist and that they do magical things. I may have expected too much from my first primer. I picked this one up because I read that the other one have bad orangy color to it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This did nothing for me. I only use primers to eliminate shine from my t-zone, and mask the large pores on my nose. This did neither. The gel/lotion texture feels nice on application, but there was no noticeable difference in my skin afterward.
Maybe my nose was a *little* less shiny, but it did none of the claims on the package:
It did not smooth or resurface or brighten or mattify.I can't say if it helps foundation last as I use primer mostly to block the oilies and blur spots & pores.
Revlon Photoready perfecting primer does all this much more effectively.
Maybe I can use it as primer for under-eye concealer; the lotiony texture might be perfect to prevent concealer from settling into lines.
I had high hopes, but I'm still teach on the hunt for a HG primer. Eager to try Revlon's anti-shsine balm, and L'oreal's perfecting base.
(Rimmel Fix & Perfect also claims to protect... Protects how?? There's no SPF indicated)!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't even begin to count how many of these I have bought in the last couple years (at least!). I don't have one single complaint. Awesome drugstore find, and you can't beat the price. Love love love this primer :)

on 3/3/2015 6:21:00 PM

I have been looking for a primer that has the following qualifications: does NOT have sunscreen in it, does not have that "silicone" feel to it, wanted it to of course, give my makeup a good canvas for application, to give it lasting power, and to keep my oily areas matte and not dry out my dry areas. This primer nailed EVERY item on my list. And on top of all that, my makeup smoothed itself on so quickly and easily with this stuff! At the end of the day makeup still looked great, and my overly oily forehead has a perfectly demi-matte feel and look. To put it simply, if your needs list is like mine was, this is the primer for you.

Popular Primer/ Correctors