October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Picked one up by pure accident, I used it one morning and wasn't even aware of it. By about 3 pm. I looked into the mirror and was wondering why the T zone still looks good, just a bit of shine and yet the foundation stayed intact. Then I realized maybe its the primer, I used it again the next day and the same experience occurred.
I will reserve this for my T zone and a different kind for dry skin for my cheeks unless its summer.
I returned to Shoppers and picked up 2 more before their sales end.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ElizaMateo

I found this primer to be really good. Not expensive and works pretty well. Highly recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this a lot, I have dry skin and this feels sooool nice on it almost like a moisturizing lotion without it being to thick as it sheers out as you rub it in. I do notice a prolong wear in my foundations when this is on and I got this for a decent price around $7.00? and its lasted me awhile just starting to run out. this is a really nice affordable primer and I do recommend it especially for dry skin girls. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a big fan of this, or the other one in this line. To me, it felt like it was a lotion more than a primer. I really don't think it it made a huge difference with my makeup. It's not terrible, it's just not my favorite. I wouldn't go in to a store looking to buy this product, but if it was one of the only primers they had in stock I would buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is mattifying. Thats all i can say about it. Doesnt hide fine lines, does not even help foundation stay on longer. I got a horrible breakout from it and it turned into two. Very painful breskouts.sadly i will have to discontinue use because of that. It is a shame because it really did control my oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really thought I would like this one more than the Rimmel Stay Matte primer... but I really didn't. It just felt like I was putting a light moisturizer on... and it didn't really help keep my skin anymore matte than it would have been had I just used a moisturizer anyway. I think i'll probably go back to using the Stay Matter primer, because that one, was the more effective one out of the two. Or perhaps i'll look around for something completely different. The whole point of using a primer is to have it help your makeup last longer anyway, so I guess i'll keep searching until I find one that actually does it's job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I prefer their original to this one.
This formula did nothing more than a lightweight face lotion would. Which is what the texture is like.
I need something to help with my oil which this only made the issue worse.
If it cannot truly help my makeup last longer or control oil then I have no purpose for primers. I think if you have dry skin or wrinkles they are helpful but anyone else I see using them I do not see any improvement in the way their makeup wears and if anything it looks cakey due to all the extra layers of junk you are putting on your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by esger

For me this was an ok primer. I noticed my foundation applied better. I won't buy again however, because I like a matte finish and normally my shiseido sun protection foundation gives this to me but not when I apply this primer underneath. Like other people mentioned, it's to oily for me though I haven't got greasy skin but combination. i will keep this for in the winter when my skin is drier and I have troubles with applieing foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by SparksD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this Primer a few days ago as Boots has an offer and it was only 5 pounds. It was a bargain, as other primers cost more! It is a really really good one for the price! (Even if it cost more I'd buy it again!). I have put it on around 9 in the morning and used a foundation I hated on my face, as it slid off and looked as I have put baby oil all over my face within two hours (Maybelline Dream Satin). After putting this primer on, the foundation stayed in place and I could hardly see any pores. I only had to use powder once throughout my day as my t-zone get's oily, but for a cheap primer and a foundation I hate, I'd say it did a great job! Would buy again!
Even if you're not sure about it, it only costs 5-7 pounds, so worth a try!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:47:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i swear by this drugstore primer- I tried out Rimmel's Stay Matte primer as well but was displeased and returned to this! Got this for around 10$ and it has definitely helped my makeup application and prolonged its wear. There is a slight scent, I like it. It blends and dries beautifully. Helped me with creasing in my under eye which is exactly what I was looking for! Must try primer.