December 20, 2014 | 1754 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Emzx

Honestly I thought it was alright. It doesn't spread well so it only lasted me around 2 weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by esaem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I really loved this product starting out. It did exactly what I wanted it to do and I had no negative side effects. But now after buying another I see its starting to break me out. Now I have painful bumps from using it and I started to notice after application it made my skin itchy. I have moderate acne and never really had to many issues with controlling it, kinda bummed this started working against me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Really enjoyed this. It smells nice almost like a floral scent. It is a white primer that looks like a lotion. People say it doesn't feel like silicone and for the most part it doesn/t but after you have begun to rub it into your skin it does have that slick silicone feel but not like a silicone primer. Am I making any sense? Any way likes the squeezy tube it comes in and lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by XariR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Always use Smashbox primer, however after reading reviews on this decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! Goes on like a lotion, after about 5 hours a had the slightest shine in my t-zone but a quick blot with some blotting papers and I was good to go for another few hrs! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell, I prefer un scented and this primer has a bit of a floral scent to it - nothing crazy and I found it faded quickly (or maybe I got used to it lol). Also found that this primer did not fade the wrinkles as much as Smashbox, but still does a great job!! For a daily primer this is my new go to!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by fasab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin: Dry/combo skin, not (usually) sensitive or acne prone, & my t-zone gets slightly oily depending on my foundation/moisturizer.
I'm kind of iffy when it comes to primers, but my skins been really dry & my moisturizer was making my foundation wear funny (oily & patchy, ect) so I started looking for a drug store primer as a middle man. The only primers I've ever used are high end (I've used Smashbox, Too Faced, MAC primarily) and they were kind of just, meh. So I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a product that would either be a glamorized moisturizer or would just break me out. So I went through reviews & I had a choice between the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer vs their new Matte primer. I ended up choosing this one because I am already using a matte foundation (the Rimmel Matte foundation - love it), and I didn't want it to be overkill & have it end up accentuating my dry spots.
I actually really love the feel of this primer on my face. It's really smoothing over my moisturizer. I don't really have fine lines, I found it *lightly* blurred the little pores on my nose. What I have noticed, is my foundation applies a lot better when using this primer, it has also done a great job at keeping my foundation even & not breaking up around my nose & t-zone area. I've also noticed my blush/contour powder stands up better when I use this under foundation. I really like this product, huge bonus considering it's super cheap & beats the hell out of the other high end primers I've used. Bravo Rimmel - highly recommend this for people looking for a little smoothness under their foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by JerzeyBella

After reading pretty decent reviews on this primer I went out and purchased it and was very disappointed. I felt like it basically did nothing for my skin or my foundation. My foundation didn't last longer and I felt like it made my skin become oily faster especially around my t-zone and cheeks. I did like the consistency of it but unfortunately it turned out to be a major disappointment. I used it for a few days just to give it a chance but ended up returning it. I had high hopes but it was just a waste of money...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Jymmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this after seeing a fave Youtuber raving about it. I have very oily t-zone and oily/combo everywhere else. I have tried numerous anti-shine primers before, from drugstore to very high end, and I was pleasantly surprised with this one! I was used to the clear primers that went on like a gel, bit this one goes on like a cream. So as soon as I saw that, I didnt have high hopes for it. Not at all. So I had used this primer, and MUFE duo matte powder foundation over top, finished my makeup, and went out for the day. I was SHOCKED to see that 6 hours later, I did not even need a touch up!!! This is my new Holy Grail of mattifying, oil control, makeup extender primer ever!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Picked one up by pure accident, I used it one morning and wasn't even aware of it. By about 3 pm. I looked into the mirror and was wondering why the T zone still looks good, just a bit of shine and yet the foundation stayed intact. Then I realized maybe its the primer, I used it again the next day and the same experience occurred.
I will reserve this for my T zone and a different kind for dry skin for my cheeks unless its summer.
I returned to Shoppers and picked up 2 more before their sales end.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ElizaMateo

I found this primer to be really good. Not expensive and works pretty well. Highly recommend it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this a lot, I have dry skin and this feels sooool nice on it almost like a moisturizing lotion without it being to thick as it sheers out as you rub it in. I do notice a prolong wear in my foundations when this is on and I got this for a decent price around $7.00? and its lasted me awhile just starting to run out. this is a really nice affordable primer and I do recommend it especially for dry skin girls. I will repurchase.