Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

3.7

Aqua (Water) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylene Glycol , Talc , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone , Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , PEG 10/15 crosspolymer , Magnesium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Fragrance , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Lecithin , Punica Granatum Fruit Juice , Vitis Vinifera Juice (Grape) , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glycerin , Retinyl Palmitate , Sorbic Acid , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Dipropylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Tocopherol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Silica , Dimethyl Silylate , BHT , Butylene Glycol , Sapphire Powder , Palmaria Palmate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hexylene Glycol

on 5/4/2015 10:05:00 PM

This primer is so moisturizing. This is the primer I use under my revlon colorstay foundation, and without it my foundation would look like a cakey mess. packaging is convenient and makes foundation go on smoothly

on 5/4/2015 1:46:00 PM

I definitely notice a difference with my makeup with this. It has a really pleasant citrusy scent and I just apply this on my T-zone, especially the sides of my nose as that's where I get shiny the quickest. Went for a BBQ the other day and definitely perspired. Yet, the shine wasn't crazy by the end of the night. Did not blot or do any touch-ups. Really impressed with this product and would repurchase!

on 5/3/2015 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great price but totally useless . Did not notice any difference when i used it or not . Did not make me break out at least. Cheap (still... even just a few bucks are too much for something that does nothing )

on 5/2/2015 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this primer. It feels light and fresh on my face and it really does seem to do all it claims.

on 4/28/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good primer. I initially wanted to buy the primer that one of the ladies at Macy's tried out on me, but then I saw that it was like $30 so I went to target and saw this primer. It feels like lotion and keeps me matte all day until I get home at night at like 8 and then I start to look a bit shiny, but a little blotting wouldn't hurt~ It also makes my skin smooth and soft. I don't use the primer everyday because I just wear make up on days I go out but not for school xD I have oily, acne prone skin and this did not break me out :)

on 4/23/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite primer of all time!!!!!

on 4/19/2015 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try a primer for the first time and decided I'd buy this. It stated you could wear it alone which Is where the problem occurred. I put this all over my face (underneath my moisturiser) at around 8am, and it started oiling up around my t-zone, chin, cheeks and especially around my nostrils at around 11am (I do have quite oily skin). Although, I wore it under my make up today and it lasted quite a while (around 6hrs) so I can't really complain. I set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in translucent. Overall I like it but I'm not in love with it but for the price it's a good primer to try out! :)

on 4/6/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to stick within my budget and gave it a go and I'm not disappointed. For the price and what it delivers is amazing. I can't live without it now. I have slightly dry cheeks but a combo t-zone and it makes my skin baby soft and so smooth when applying my makeup. Overall it lasts about 5 hours which is a good moderate amount of time considering it's a medium range price. It blurred my under eye fine lines and I will keep re purchasing this Thank you rimmel

on 4/2/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product broke me out after just a day of use..not worth the hype. Maybe my makeup lasted a bit longer but it not work the rash I got after use. Please stay off if you have acne prone skin or U have sensitive skin.

on 3/31/2015 6:34:00 PM

I hate it! It does absolutely nothing for me, my face or my makeup... and I regret spending money on it.