March 1, 2015 | 2003 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2015 9:09:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this primer for about 2 weeks now. I like it and, for me, it does live up to some of it's claims. My skin is smoother, appears nicer and brighter. Sometimes I wear it alone with concealer where I need it. The price is good and I like the packaging fine. The only downside for me is the smell of the primer. This has a rather potent perfume-y smell to it. It fades a little after you first apply, but you can still smell it. I'm very sensitive to smell and it bothers me. If it wasn't for the smell, I would repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2015 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First things first, you cannot go wrong with the price. I picked this up for £4.50 !!!! I believe that is about $7. It is white and looks like a lotion, and the packaging is okay but it's drugstore so what do you expect. You get the same amount as most primers (30ml I believe). It mattifies my skin and goes will with all the foundations I have tried on it so far. Great everyday primer I am on my second bottle!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2015 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hanikrivi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can not decide if I like it or not.. I bought it because of lot of good reviews on youtubers channels, and at first I like it. This primer gave me nice smooth texture and moisture to my skin, which I need. And with some creamy foundation it was ok.
But I switch foundation to more liquidy and my makeup melted away after a hour, and was really hard to blend this foundation to my skin. (I tested this foundation without this primer, and I could wear it much longer.)

+ I really like the smell. :-)
+ The texture is nice and soft.

- Work good only with the creamy foundations.
- I feel little oily after application.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:33:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the creaminess of this product. Made my make up look flawless. Can't go wrong with rimmel

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:36:00 AM More reviews by thehappykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This primer's claim to be a "5 in 1" product is true: it really does smooth, resurface, brighten, mattify, and protect. It keeps my makeup in place, has a pleasant scent and refreshing feel on my skin, and it looks great even if worn alone, without foundation! I love how it fills in my pores and smooths my skin. The only problem I have with this is it does tend to feel a bit oily on the skin. But somehow it doesn't make me breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this a couple days ago and have been using it since. My skin gets so oily and yucky so I thought this would help. I guess it works okay,i haven't been as oily definitely, but still once I come home from school my foundation is faded a bit and my face is a bit oily..definitely going to try out the Smashbox foundation next xx

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Janabelle07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on a whim just a few years back in the summer time. My skin was clear from all the acne scars and healing just fine but I wanted a primer that I could just use to make my acne prone skin at the time look less noticeble and yet still look healthy. This was recommended to me by a girl working in the beauty section of the dept. store.
I like how it is not too oily, I would recommended to use just a little bit on the parts of the face that tend to get oily (like the forehead and sometimes chin).
I don't like how it looks on me with some of the foundations (Cakey) I've tried recently, the best foundations that looks alright with this is a MAC or Bobbi Brown stick.
Overall I would use this only just for a lazy day when you are not weaing too much makeup. If so then this product isn't the best for all day, major makeup I would say.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Emzx

Honestly I thought it was alright. It doesn't spread well so it only lasted me around 2 weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by esaem

I have to say I really loved this product starting out. It did exactly what I wanted it to do and I had no negative side effects. But now after buying another I see its starting to break me out. Now I have painful bumps from using it and I started to notice after application it made my skin itchy. I have moderate acne and never really had to many issues with controlling it, kinda bummed this started working against me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Really enjoyed this. It smells nice almost like a floral scent. It is a white primer that looks like a lotion. People say it doesn't feel like silicone and for the most part it doesn/t but after you have begun to rub it into your skin it does have that slick silicone feel but not like a silicone primer. Am I making any sense? Any way likes the squeezy tube it comes in and lasts a long time.