October 21, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruits Spritzers In Blackberry Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Simpliciti3

Love this lipgloss! In the tube it looks scary, its a dark shimmery berry color. But when you apply it on it's more of a sheer glossy berry color with some shimmer, it gives your lips a really beautiful juicy look!

To me it smells fantastic! Smells kind of like chocolate maybe? The smell is pretty strong though so if you're particular to strong smells I would stay away.

Overall, I would recommend if you're looking for a lipgloss that will give you a juicy lip look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cupcakeswithsprinkles

LOVE THIS!!! It's a fantastic lipgloss and I wish it came in an equivalent colour for lipstick...it smells amazing (like chocolate) and is not too goopy or sticky. The colour is beautiful and I have a feeling most skin tones would be suitable with this colour. It's a perfect fall colour, and if you are looking for a darker shade of lip colour without being too dramatic this one will fit the bill.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like coffee which I looove! Gorgeous color for the Fall here in New England! Not too dark, yet it's noticiable. I am a huge fan of the Guava Splash one...so pretty! Excellent lip gloss! Yay for this one too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by JanetA7X

I love this lip gloss! I'm bad with lipglosses because I don't like pink or light ones. They look horrible on me but I LOVE this on me. & it smells amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jorates

The colour is pretty and not a girly one, just not sure if it suits my yellowish skintone...
On opening, a strong milk chocolate smell, not at all berry-ish. The weird taste is almost nothing. Definetely not a licking one.
The shimmer does not impose itself unless in a thick coat.
I thought it at first to be kinda runny, for a thick coat, but it doesn't move on the lips, even eating a sandwich (carefully). Not sticky. But the best part is, as it says it feels like a balm, it really does! I wiped it out, washed my face (without particularly rubbing the lips) and still could feel the lips moisturized and conditioned. In the morning, I had very soft lips. It is a pity the colours are not so attractive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blackberry splash is a soft shiny berry.it's got copper shimmers in it.it shines,brings a nice soft berry color to the lips. Love it!