April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eyeliner - LORAC - Front Of The Line Pro in Black

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just the real deal. It's smooth and it's not a felt-tip. I just really like this product. One might compare it to the Physician's Formula 3-in-1 Eye Booster pen. I prefer the Lorac over the PF, but the Lorac is expensive. That's my only criticism.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I've used hundreds of eyeliners and searched high & low for the best felt tip eyeliner pen.. I've found it w/Lorac! This is by far the most opaque, pigmented black color. It last all day, drys fast after its applied, doesn't smudge at all, and just gives the most precise line ever. This is easy to wash off, doesnt irratate my skin at all, and really last quite awhile. I've had this pen for probably about 3 months now & its still going strong. So you absolutely get ur moneys worth! I will always repurchase this pen! At first I thought it was fairly pricey but now I feel it's definitely worth the price. This is my new HG eyeliner and I always have to have it in stock. I honestly don't know why I don't continuously hear about it because this is amazing. I hope Lorac always makes this product, I would cry if they ever stopped. Nothing compares or even comes close, this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

Love this eyeliner! I got it while it was on sale at Ulta for $11, regularly $23. It is a pigmented black liquid liner with a very precise flexible application tip. I have oily eyelids and this is the only eyeliner that lasts all day without smudging or fading. Would definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by lipstickfetish14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Been using it for 3-4 years after a long search for eye makeup that would not smudge and "relocate" to my cheeks over the course of the day. If you're looking for a straight, rich black line that dries pretty much instantly and won't bleed throughout the day, this is a great choice. The pen design is easy to use and applies well, too (as long as you are capable of a pretty straight line) - I find it so much easier than pencils, and definitely easier to handle (and less messy) than eyeliner gels that you paint on.

My only critique is that the Front of the Line PRO pen once in a while seems to be running out even when it isn't (goes on light), but this is seldom and maybe it does mean the product is running low.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

Just throwing a different perspective in the mix. A friend of mine raved about this to me, but it didn't impress me for $30 CAD. The brush tip is great (precise, easy to use) and the colour is a true black, but the eyeliner formula was too watery and crept / feathered into every little line along my eyelids, which made it impossible to create a perfect line. Plus, it lasted only about 6 hr before smudging onto my lower lids, like every other liquid and gel liner I've tried except Avon Extra Lasting. The hunt for my HG liquid liner continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Rachel148

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally really enjoy this eyeliner. It takes a couple times to get used to it and be able to make a perfect wing, but I absolutely love the look of it. It doesn't smudge on me, and I have really oily eyelids. In fact, it's quite tough for me to remove. In my opinion though I would rather it be hard to get off than have it smear across my eyes. The tip is super smooth and doesn't seem to separate while being applied. I don't wear eyeliner regularly, but when I do I always choose this over pencil or gel. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I gave up on liquid eyeliner a few years ago when my eyelids started getting too "wrinkly," and I found it impossible to draw a smooth line with a liquid applicator. Longwear eye pencils & gel liners have since become my constant companions. Until LORAC's Front of the Line Pro pen found its way into my life for Christmas. Wow! I am super impressed with how well I can get this eyeliner pen to draw a smooth line over my aging eyelids! I had tried other liquid versions by Revlon (used to be my favorite), L'Oreal, & MAC; and none of these worked for me any longer once I hit my late forties. They used to "skip" across my lash line and make a crooked, noticeable, mess for me; no matter how taut I held my eyelid. I didn't expect much from the LORAC version, but it surprised me tremendously! The line lasts all day without smudging, fading, and migrating, too. (Of course, it is winter time in NJ and my eyelids are not sweating. But still!) The point is, I can actually wear liquid eyeliner again! Thank you, LORAC!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by NG9873

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get this when I bought my Lorac Pro palette since I had heard such good things. Sadly, this liner doesn't work for me at all. It's one of the worst liquid liners I've ever tried as far as staying power.

The first time I tried it it took over a minute for it to set. Once it finally dried I went on with my day figuring it wasn't going to smudge, since I've never had liquid liner (from any brand - high-end or drugstore) migrate on me. But no, an hour later it had migrated all over my lid, full on panda eye - and I don't have oily eyes. Still, I thought maybe it was a fluke and I tried i a few more times - every time it migrated. Plus, after about three hours the liner would start to flake off. By the end of the day I had barely any liner left and the bit left was smudged randomly across my eyelid. So incredibly disappointing.

I use pencil liner pretty often, since I love elaborate colorful looks, and even the creamiest formulas don't smudge on me so this was very surprising. Plus, all the other liquid liners I've used (Stila, MAC, Lancome, Maybelline, E.L.F. - to name a few I've tried) never flaked off or migrated on me. Since I basically got this for free w/my Lorac Pro palette (which is awesome and I love it!), I ended up passing on the liner to my mom, to see if maybe it'll work better for her. She's not a fan either but she apparently uses TFSI then puts a pencil liner underneath and a powder shadow over it which keeps it from migrating but it still flakes. Ugh. I'll be sticking to my pencil liners for now and continue the search for a liquid liner that I really love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

I got this eyeliner in a special pack from ulta, and I really love it. The brush tip is soft and distributes the product well, and I love the formula of the liner. It has good staying power and is waterproof. The packaging is really pretty too. However, at $23 it is a little expensive but ill probably repurchase because I like it so much and can get a lot of use out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

I got this eyeliner in a kit with some other great LORAC products, so the $23 price tag didn't come with it. That's what's keeping me from buying it again. As for the product itself, I really like it! It doesn't run/feather in the inner corner like some liquid liners can, maintains a stiff point even through months of use, stays black all day, doesn't transfer to my upper lid because it dries fast, and lasts for a decent amount of time. That hard part for me is that there's about half as much product in it for 3x the amount of money as a nearly-as-good dupe I found of it (Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid, $7). Even though it's nearly out, I still use it on the inner third of my eye just because that one tends to run. It's too pricey for me to find justice in buying it separately, but if I can get it in a kit or on sale I'll be all for it!